[Quiz] What japanese demon are you?

sniegas

What japanese demon are you?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I am:

Kappa are mischievous troublemakers. Their pranks range from the relatively innocent, such as loudly passing gas to the more troublesome, such as stealing crops, & kidnapping children. The kappa also happen to love water to an extreme level

Something like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWXm1tiwl3kntcfH1Bce-NCvFL372iaaPF2LUR-RltnDOoSxPO36MSfEWy

2. Another quizz:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I've got:

Ao-nyobo

According to legends , the lived in ruins of old imperial palaces.they had a female form, which had blackened teeth and shaved off eyebrows. They would eat young men who wondered in their homes, although they wouldn't despise women either.

aonyobo.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• ghordge

• Miss Blank

• Ane-sama

I got:

SHINIGAMI

A god of death, in truth these are spirits whose purpose is to help the deceased achieve their final peace. They really show no evil or compassion in themselves they just do as they will.

- - - Updated - - -

Kitsune

Kitsune are mischevious fox demons. Intelligent, playful, wise, and powerful, Kitsune are very strong spirits. Shape shifting and possesing people are their main powers. Their powers can, by the way, get stronger when they grow wiser and older. When they get wiser, they also get more tails (maximum 9). These demon foxes, while tricksters, can become faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives.

• Like 1

I got

ONI

A devil born of bad karma and a cause of misery to those around them, however one breed is said to work for Enma-Daio in Reiki. Humans can either be possessed by oni or become them if they are possessed by enough jealousy, anger, or rage

• Like 1

1) I got:

Shinigami

A god of death, in truth these are spirits whose purpose is to help the deceased achieve their final peace. They really show no evil or compassion in themselves they just do as they will.

2) I got:

Azuki-arai

This is a ghost who lives on the side of mountain rivers in Japan. If you are quiet you can hear a sound like flushing sound of red azuki beans (hence the name ghosts). but sometimes you can hear a voice singing "Should I rinse my azuki beans, or capture a human and eat it?". azuki-Arai is mischievous to the human being. it is described as a tiny old man, grandmother or young child. it is not known what it looks like because when the ghost senses that it is observed, it immediately hides in the water. if once you see a shadow flowing in a river in the mountain, remember this and beware of red beans.

3) I got:

Qilin

Qilin are a mythical hoofed Chinese chimerical. Very wise, these creatures only punish wicked people, not the innocent. When they walk, they don't walk on grass and they can also walk on water.

I got :

SHINIGAMI

• Like 1

from the 1st one, i dont know what result i got because it says to become a member to see it and right now i cant be assed lol

for the second quiz my result is :-

Abura-Sumashi

Goblin Which Drinks Oil, whose skin resembles an old, wrinkled potato, and its head and torso resembles two potatoes fused together. Many do not know for what purpose he was born on earth.

I love potatoes!!! XD

• Like 1

1. Kappa are mischievous troublemakers. Their pranks range from the relatively innocent, such as loudly passing gas to the more troublesome, such as stealing crops, & kidnapping children. The kappa also happen to love water to an extreme level.

2. Aka-Shita

A Japanese spirit resembling a black cloud with a Big face, which puts a red tongue.There are two versions about his character. one says he is a bad entity that haunts his victim and brings them misfortune. The seconds version says that its a spirit of the crop, which will one day create a source of water, which had to share your two clans. thanks to this they come to terms with each other, and their rice fields, water from the source, gave a lot of crops. Which version is so true? well maybe no one knows.

• Like 2

My results:

1)

Shinigami

2)

Baku

This Demon originates from China but was accepted in Japan, it has the body of a bear, an elephant's trunk, rhinoceros eyes, cow tail, tiger stripes and paws. it has the unique ability to eat dreams. his image is placed in the beds to eat nightmares, as well as the beds of sick patients to "eat" diseases and is respected for his help in fighting epidemics and plagues and the fight against evil forces. although dreadfully strange appearance, is a demon quite good.

• Like 1

My result for the 2nd quiz:

Ame-Furi-kozo

A small Harmless soul/fairy symbolizing rain. It can often be seen in the form of a child holding a lantern and hiding under cover of an umbrella, running around here and there splashing in puddles. Small, Sweet and lovable not a devil as they usually draw him

• Like 1

mine

1) A god of death, in truth these are spirits whose purpose is to help the deceased achieve their final peace. They really show no evil or compassion in themselves they just do as they will.

2)Hito-dama

Spirits from recently dead person they usually have these colors: orange, light blue or white. although it accepts former ball says that they also have "tails". sometimes it is also seen from the sick man's death. Hito-dama are also known from the fact that they leave on all the things they touch, substances called ectoplasm.

hitodama.jpg

• Like 1

1. Shinigami

2. Ao-nyobo

According to legends , the lived in ruins of old imperial palaces.they had a female form, which had blackened teeth and shaved off eyebrows. They would eat young men who wondered in their homes, although they wouldn't despise women either.

3. I can't load this... :(

• Like 1

the first one i got :D

Enma

is the Japanese name for Yama, the ruler of the underworld.

He is often referred to as "Great King Enma" In both ancient and modern times, Enma is portrayed as a large man with a scowling red face, bulging eyes and a long beard. He wears traditional robes. He has a very quick temper but doesnt do much fighting for his slaves do it for him.

the second one i got :D

Ao-nyobo

thats me XD

• Like 1

1. First Quiz

Enma

is the Japanese name for Yama, the ruler of the underworld.

He is often referred to as "Great King Enma" In both ancient and modern times, Enma is portrayed as a large man with a scowling red face, bulging eyes and a long beard. He wears traditional robes. He has a very quick temper but doesnt do much fighting for his slaves do it for him.

2. Second Quiz

...how is this possible? x_x

Ao-bozu

Demon from folk stories. non harmless and really useful to parents. when their kids would come late home, there he was and would carry the children in his arms. he was described as a medium cyclop with greenish skin wearing monk clothing. even when he would smile kids would still be afraid. Because who wouldnt be scared to see someone with one eye?

• Like 1

1. Shinigami

Yahoo !! I got the Eyes of Shinigami. I know when you all will die. Mwahahaha Mwahahaha *cough *cough

2. Abura-Sumashi

Goblin Which Drinks Oil, whose skin resembles an old, wrinkled potato, and its head and torso resembles two potatoes fused together. Many do not know for what purpose he was born on earth.

• Like 1

I got these:

SHINIGAMI

Aka-Shita

A Japanese spirit resembling a black cloud with a Big face, which puts a red tongue.There are two versions about his character. one says he is a bad entity that haunts his victim and brings them misfortune. The seconds version says that its a spirit of the crop, which will one day create a source of water, which had to share your two clans. thanks to this they come to terms with each other, and their rice fields, water from the source, gave a lot of crops. Which version is so true? well maybe no one knows.

I don't know what to make of the second one though :p

• Like 1

Ok the first one I got was...

Mamono

Devils, Demons who feed off human blood and souls. A very Violent & a quick to act creature can cause allot of trouble. Happens to be fond of caves it is drawn to dampness.

And second I got...

Ame-Furi-kozo

A*small*Harmless soul/fairy symbolizing rain. It can often be seen in the form of a child holding a lantern and hiding under cover of an umbrella, running around here and there splashing in puddles. Small, Sweet and lovable not a devil as they usually draw him

Why are they so different??? O.o

• Like 1

This is mine....

Mamono

Devils, Demons who feed off human blood and souls. A very Violent & a quick to act creature can cause allot of trouble. Happens to be fond of caves it is drawn to dampness.

• Like 1

Shinigami

Abura-Sumashi

• 1 month later...

1st

Mamono

2nd

Hito-dama

Spirits from recently dead person they usually have these colors: orange, light blue or white. although it accepts former ball says that they also have "tails". sometimes it is also seen from the sick man's death. Hito-dama are also known from the fact that they leave on all the things they touch, substances called ectoplasm.

My 1st quiz result:

Shinigami

My 2nd:

Aka-Shita

1.Shinigami

2. Ame-Furi-kozo

A small Harmless soul/fairy symbolizing rain. It can often be seen in the form of a child holding a lantern and hiding under cover of an umbrella, running around here and there splashing in puddles. Small, Sweet and lovable not a devil as they usually draw him

68220462_1293091934_Autumn_Army_Amefurikozo_by_Xatchett.jpg

1st Quiz

Oni

A devil born of bad karma and a cause of misery to those around them, however one breed is said to work for Enma-Daio in Reiki. Humans can either be possessed by oni or become them if they are possessed by enough jealousy, anger, or rage

2nd Quiz

Ame-Furi-kozo

haha what a huge difference lol

1: Enma - is the Japanese name for Yama, the ruler of the underworld.

2: Abura-Sumashi - Goblin Which Drinks Oil, whose skin resembles an old, wrinkled potato, and its head and torso resembles two potatoes fused together. Many do not know for what purpose he was born on earth.

Mines...

1st quiz

Kappa

Kappa are mischievous troublemakers. Their pranks range from the relatively innocent, such as loudly passing gas to the more troublesome, such as stealing crops, & kidnapping children. The kappa also happen to love water to an extreme

2nd quiz

Abura-Sumashi

Lmao, the 2nd result is a bit... cruel? loooool....

i got : Mamono , Devils, Demons who feed off human blood and souls. A very Violent & a quick to act creature can cause allot of trouble. Happens to be fond of caves it is drawn to dampness.

why do i always end up all evil when i take quizzes o.o ?? XD im evil deep down