IF you're fond of...

gin

I just want to ask some of you. If you are fond of reading BDSM manga's, why did it start?

Why did you like BDSM genre? What pulled your curiosity in it?

:cuteonion9:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• gin

• tuti

• SammuelColdheart

Why I started liking it?...

Uhm, that's a hard question.

Well, I basically already knew what I liked and then I found it in yaoi and went "yey, BDSM yaoi is the greatest damn thing!" ^^''

Okay, I can't really remember when I got into it and how exactly... But I know I love it~

And it should be BLOODY. I have a thing for blood, go figure ^^;

• Like 1

Why I started liking it?...

Uhm, that's a hard question.

Well, I basically already knew what I liked and then I found it in yaoi and went "yey, BDSM yaoi is the greatest damn thing!" ^^''

Okay, I can't really remember when I got into it and how exactly... But I know I love it~

And it should be BLOODY. I have a thing for blood, go figure ^^;

wahhahah. I agree with you nezu-san. Not liking blood specifically, but I don't know why I like seeing the other so helpless and cries for help, probably me just being a sadist. LoL

Haha yes, aren't we all a little sadistic? *grin*

It's something about taking controll over others, of hurting them *___*

• Like 1

I don't entirely like the BDSM but their some good stuffs like harsh rape... or something like that, I didn't knew I like that I found it, when a guy in one of my RP's raped me, I liked so much even though I was in a light pain... but the pleasure time was unforgetable ^_^ I don't know why but I like to feel weak and to be dominate and the other to show me his strentgh I am so mess up ^_^ :D

• Like 1

No, I am the type of gal who wants hardcore kissing and grinding seshes, not that BDSM is disturbing to me (few things disturb or shock me) I just find it not my thing ;3 Good yaoi doesn't even need sex if they do enough kissing ~

• Like 1

I absolutely adore BDSM manga's...I have no idea why I like it so much though >.

guess the whole whips/chains/torture/submission/gags/dildos/blood/pain thing turns me on(??) I guess..xD

• Like 1

I love BDSM manga and always have. It probably helps that I love BDSM in-real-life, but I liked it long before I actively entered the scene. For manga, there's something hot about seeing a guy totally at the mercy of another guy.

• Like 1

i like BDSM~~

and the reason is ummmm...i don't really know i just like it ^^"

maybe because i like a sadist seme?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good question, now that i think about it I always like BDSM even before i met Yaoi. I always fond of with Bloody scene doesnt matter from Anime or manga, BDSM is just too cool!

I realize it when i have myfirst boyfriend in junior high, I'm the type of girl who dont like sharing a same toy with others it was so fun teasing him, he never say no to what i say and blindly believe in me in everything, one day he was crying because i said i hve another bf i was laughing so hard of course is just a lie, he's sooo cute. In mydream i already abuse him *laugh* i just want to make sure how much he love me that's all.

Myfriends always tell me not to bullying him alot lol, one day there's this one girl from another class suddenly yell at me "you dont deserve to have him bitch", i was like the fuq "haha i know, you must be jealous too bad he's mine :p"

• Like 1