Megaupload to return

Saga

Megaupload users will have the last laugh.

“SOPA is dead. PIPA is dead. ACTA is dead. MEGA will return.Bigger. Better. Faster. Free of charge & shielded from attacks. Evolution!”

Kim Dotcom has announced it on twitter,in case some doesn't know that was the man who was arrested during January this year. His site was taken down by oh-god-so-fair-laws.

In case someone didn't know about this news,I am announcing it! We are gonna have one hell of a new MEGAUPLOAD!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Aoi

• BobCrazy

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Wow Finnaly Will we have megaupload back now i can play games Whit megaupload link, hurra for that good news. When Will megaupload be back?

• Like 1

I'm guessing all the old MU links won't work. But still, this is good news.

I hope it's better than mediafire >.

• Like 1

Use of the internet freedom struggle in this period of development is a very contentious topic. We live in a fast time where arguments are not appreciated. Although I'm always very positive but in this case I do not think the whole thing will be successful. I am not a jurist, so that's just my personal statement. The current acting from Mr.Schmitz now Dotcom, is very bold and rash .... who knows what's behind the whole story..So don't be naive and say just: Hurray!!! In today's time where internet is accessible to each one, tries to find out specific information. Therefore, even if MU should be active again, it will move with consequences.

Yeah but still i keep positive....here one short video....~the internet revolution has begun~buahhhaa

@Rishi,

If it will be successful, who knows. But it doesn't mean we can't go 'Hurray' for a second. People need to be positive,after that to think in deep. A few minutes of joy won't hurt anyone.

Dotcom and politics have nothing to do with internet. What have to do with it,is exactly the underground world. Where all schemes are made,where the world is ruled - mafia.

Big powers don't show,they stay hidden. Mr. Dotcom as well ACTA,PIPA,SOPA were a mere pawn that someone used in the world's chess.

• 2 weeks later...

No other news for now, just the declaration of Megaupload's owner that Megaupload will return. The declaration was made last month so I think it might take him some time to put it back. :) Hope he will succeed, miss Megaupload.

This is the end of the terrible time! My dear friends (or not) Megaoplaod will come back! God save megaoplaod x'D

Erm... Well. Good new but when will it come back? ^_^

• 2 months later...

||..Update.. ||

[17th of November,2012]

2irfv6.jpg

"We have raised sufficient funds to cover the launch,but we would like to provide Mega free of charge for as long as possible."

Mr. Dotcom had previously released details of a sister service, Megabox, which will offer music-related downloads.

Kim Dotcom, best known as the founder of (now defunct.) file sharing service Megaupload, has announced a new project called "Mega".

Before, you had to install the Mega Manager on every computer you used Megaupload from. Now, high-speed parallel batch uploading and downloading with resume capability are integral parts of the Mega website

..The project is scheduled to launch on Jan. 20, 2013..

Personal Note:

Long live Mega!

I also heard somewhere

that he'll be doing collaboration.

As he said before,

'we will laugh last'.