OnexOne... (Preffer seme...)

SammuelColdheart

So I am complete new in here, I just registered and found this website through google so I've been RP-ing for already 1 or 2 years, my grammar is not perfect one, but I do my best to type corectly... and understandable, I am looking for a good RP-er which can describe with details not too much... or if he preffers I don't mind, just to don't expect the same from me, I am willing to learn by someone aswell because I know I am not good but I want to be good... so I will accept surely someone if he wants to teach me something or show me something...

Now I have a lot of plots in my mind... sometimes however I am writer block and I can't really keep up with the RP I make sure the other to be let known about such moment... I guess I can keep up the RP interesting aslong as I am not hte only one building the idea...

Now I am shy guy, and I would preffer to do my RP's on PM's, but I don't mind if they are on forums too... just PM's it's more comfortable for me...

Plots which I wish to RP, but I don't really have anything build yet... so I am expecting my partner to help me out:

-School, the one who is always abused by the others x the biggest fighter in school (uke x seme)

-To save the world, from destruction, hero x travveler or the prince... (seme x uke) (seme x seke)

- End of the world, survival RP (zombies etc...) weak survivor + person who travels to search for survivors (uke x seme or seke x seme)

- angel x demon (uke x seme)

Now this is are just mindless plots... which can be entirely changed, and build by the wish of the other...

there is no need to be exactly those the plots which we should RP, but they are a suggestion...

And last but not least... I am seke... mostly uke... but they do they're best to be equal... I expect from my RP partner to show me that his character is way more stronger then mine from inside and outside..., to have a lot of romance... and few other stuffs which you can ask me on PM's... now I will do my best to follow this topic... and answer on everyone which respond to it... ^_^

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• gin

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the delinquent and innocent type, if you don't mind. (*hehehe that would be cool) So can i be your rp partner? I can be the uke.

- - - Updated - - -

I want the delinquent and innocent type, if you don't mind. (*hehehe that would be cool) So can i be your rp partner? I can be the uke.

That would be really good ^_^ I would gladly try an RP with you... and when I say preffer seme I ment that I search for seme, so there is no need for you to be a uke... if you don't want to :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That would be really good ^_^ I would gladly try an RP with you... and when I say preffer seme I ment that I search for seme, so there is no need for you to be a uke... if you don't want to

O_O oh i see, whichever is fine with me .. (*seme or uke). No problem, if I have to be the seme. hehe just wanted to enjoy RP moments with different kinds of person. :cuteonion50:

So it's up to you if you want pm or forum style.

Postscript : no avatar?

O_O oh i see, whichever is fine with me .. (*seme or uke). No problem, if I have to be the seme. hehe just wanted to enjoy RP moments with different kinds of person. :cuteonion50:

So it's up to you if you want pm or forum style.

Postscript : no avatar?

I would definently preffer to be the uke, and I would like to RP with you, and I would definently preffer to be on PM's :) however right now is really late for me, so send me a PM and I will respond you tommorrow whe nI get up... ^_^ And I dont have avatar because my avatars are too big ones... and they 75x75 and I don't really have one :)

Okay I am still awaiting your PM and I tryed to upload one picture 50x50 but it says file upload failed... or something like that I don't know why..