OnexOne, Anybody?

EgoIdSuperEgo

I'm sort of new to this whole forum, seeing as how I only recently became active. There are a few OCs that I want to try out, and a few plots as well. I can be either the top or the bottom; I don't really have a preference.

I would prefer to roleplay over private messages, but I don't mind using the forums as well. I'm not a grammar nazi who'll flip a bench every time someone makes a spelling mistake, but a good sense of grammar and spelling would also be preferred.

These are the plots I have in mind (Mostly fantasy, but I love fantasy. xD) :

-A jerk getting befriended in a school setting

-A castle guard and a thief

-The hero and a best friend and their bromance on an adventure to save the world (Because bromances are awesome. ;; )

But really, we don't have to do these plots. They're simply suggestions.

Some things I won't do are:

-Mpreg

-Animal anthro

I'm also into a few fandoms such as Homestuck or Hetalia, so if you're also into those fandoms, I'd be happy to RP them~

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• EgoIdSuperEgo

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yaoiloverfangurl19: Alright, what do you want to roleplay? Would it be alright to do it over private messages?

@gin: Pfff, of course I'd want to. I'm pretty happy people actually responded. So uh, PMs or forum? (Haha, PMS. OTL I laugh at immature jokes.)

ahaha hmmmm... it's up to you really, yeah people will respond but for me I want to have fun with doing rp's, so mind if i join you in a role playing charade.???

Ah, then private messages it is, since I'm sort of shy. OTL I would love to have a little fun RP with you. Do you want to be the thief, or the guard?

• Like 1