[Quiz] Nightmare Be4 Xmas Quizz!

KatieMH25!

Hi guys,

Has anyone ever seen Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas movie? I thought i'd do a quizz about it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Here's my result:-

Wow! You know a lot about the Nightmare Before Christmas! Most likely you have seen the movie at least 10 times, own it, and are completly obssesed with it just like me! You rock my sox man! Have a lollipop!

Wow!! I thought i'd gotten most of them wrong lol

• Like 2

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• BRIDGET

• SailorRishi

• Kai.

Katie, I frigging love Nightmare and Tim Burton, since Edward Scissorshands....man....

My result?

Wow! You know a lot about the Nightmare Before Christmas! Most likely you have seen the movie at least 10 times, own it, and are completly obssesed with it just like me! You rock my sox man! Have a lollipop!

Never tired of watching it!

ha ha ha, lolz XD

i pic the results randomly..i really forgot lot of things what happened in the movie, but my Quiz answer O_o

• 2 weeks later...

Ahahaha my answer makes no sense, i haven't watched this movie in the past 10 years or so...O___o there is no way i could have gotten most of them right XD

I got :)

..Sounds about right cause I FLOVE this movie, and all other Tim Burton movies!!

• 3 weeks later...

My Results.......... ^^

• 4 months later...

You know at least half of the stuff about the Nightmare Before Christmas. Chances are you have seen the movie like once but that's it. You probubly think it's cool and all but you arn't totaly into it. But that's okay! You don't have to be obsessed 100% with something to be a fan of it! You're still cool! Go watch the movie again!

• 1 year later...

my result:

yay~ :hamtaro-005 (17):