Stuck in a triangle RP ( Yujiko, Gin, Akiravadel, Earlgrey only)

Yujiko

Ran sighed softly and rolled his eyes, "yes I need my good suit tomorrow for the big meeting." He walked over to him.

"I wouldn't lessen your pay with whatever job you did here," the red head looked at him. "As long as you stayed near me."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• akiravadel

• gin

• EarlGrey

Top Posters In This Topic

The brunette blushed," Stayed near you...? Sir, I-I don't understand..." The Lessee turned his head away as a blush streaked his pale cheeks once more. "Stop starring at me like that..." He said to himself.

'Ba-bump' The sound of Eisuke's heart rippled through his head-" I hope he can't hear it..." the lessee stayed quiet waiting for a response as he dwell in his thoughts.

A knock was heard.

Subaru went inside and handed some important files to the CEO. "Here are the files you need to sign..it's from the sales department, sir." He bowed and handed a couple of folders. Standing and waiting he looked around the office. He noticed another individual inside and smiled to him.

Wiping the blush from his face, Eisuke bowed to the other rather than smiling back. He wanted to further his conversation with his 'master' the CEO immediately. He had other things to do- but he wanted to know the answer to his question...

"Why do you need me near, Sir...?" He asked himself.

Ran grabbed then files from Subaru, "looks like the sales have doubled since last month." He looked over the papers for a moment before he heard his assistant chirp.

He sighned the papers and handed the whole file back to Subaru, "we should do dinner soon... oh ummm..." He turned his attention to his assisstant. "I need you near me... your my assistant... the best one I've ever had."

"yes, the company is following the new trend of designs, that's why its sales is increasing, sir." Subaru looked at Ranmaru. "excuse me," he bowed, open the door, and left.

A small amount of disappointment was in his voice," Yes, sir." The assistant kept his face calm and straight, turning to his boss. "Sir- about the dry clean and the outfit- when do you want me to these things for you if at all?" Eisuke wondered why he felt disappointed, he questioned himself- not really sure what he was expecting as an answer to his question. But, the answer was perfectly reasonable. "Also is there anything else I can do for you before lunch?" He wasn't really going to eat endless Ranmaru decided not to him him gather his clothes and pick up his dry cleaning. He usually didn't eat but once a day over the week. on the weekends he ate pretty normally.

Ranmaru looked to Eisuke, "whenever, your starting to loose weight again. You need to eat better. Come get lunch with me." The red head stood and grabbed his jacket flinging it over his shoulder. He pulled out his driod phone and texted Subaru.

~Lunch? Meet me down by my car.~

Flipping his phone he received Ranmaru's message.

"ok," he replied to it. He went at the ground floor of the building, sitting at the front of the help desk staring at the people passing in front of him.

The lesser followed his boss," Eh- Sir- Lunch isn't for another hour..." His statement was left in the wind as he followed the older to the parking garage, and ultimately to the car. Upon seeing Subaru the assistant gained a puzzled expression. "Sir... this man really doesn't work here does he? why is he eating with us...?"

Ranmaru smiled back at Eisuke, "he's a friend of mine." He got into his car. "You guys up for italian?" He started the car and waited for the other two to get into the car. Smiling at the others he adjusted in his seat.

"Oh- yes sir..." Eisuke stood by the door. "Do you wish me to sit in the back or the front? If your friend is a attending I may advise that I take the back seat?" His cheek turned pink with the idea of sitting in the front seat with his boss- his emotions were all out of whackthis whole day- and it was all his bosses fault- making him feel unimportant only to take it back...

"I don't mind wherever I sit," Subaru crawled inside the car. "Your secretary is a bit shy you know, " He teased the other, looking at the secretary.

"I'm afraid I have not introduced myself, I'm Subaru from the sales department, pleasure." he reached his hand to the secretary.

Eisuke took the stranger's hand, shaking it strongly," Doozo yoroshiku... I presume I'm sitting in the passenger seat..." the thought made the lessee blush- but he quickly shook it off. Crawling into the car, Eisuke shut the door, clicking his seat belt. He reclined back into the preset seat making sure to keep his posture straight. "Anything you wish to eat is fine with me, sir. Please just be cautious of my salary..."