[Request] Please can I request for an matching Bleach Yaoi Ava and Sig Set?

KatieMH25!

Hello guys,

I was wondering if I could request a new Bleach Yaoi Ava and Sig set from one of you guys? please2.gif I dont know what characters to use so I'm going to post a few of my favs and then you can edit them however you wish to see if you can turn them into yaoi or something, i really want to see!! Or you can use one of your pics from Bleach to give me too, im not fussed!!

SexyBishi.jpg

Bishisbleach15.png

ichihits.jpg

Captains3.jpg

Captains2.jpg

I'm sorrry, i dont have anything else so if you cant do a yaoi one, then I'd rather have any one of them above as my new ava and sig!

Thanks in advanced to any who would help me :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Saga

Hi Saga, I approve!!

Hmmm, I really like the yaoi-ness couple of Renji and Captain Byakuya as recently I read a few yaoi DJs starring them and they were HAWT! :leaf3: Or perhaps Ichigo with someone?? Or perhaps Hitsugaya with his humanoid Zanpakutō Hyōrinmaru as seen in Bleach's Zanpakutō Rebellion arc. I'm not really sure what other pairs I like as ive never really thought about it, I just thought the images could be quite interesting! My favourite characters in Bleach are Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Renji, Byakuya, Ulquiorra and Stark ^.^

Got it,fill this out:

Application for requesting:

#Theme color(optional):

#Text on signature(optional):

#Language in which text will be written(optional):

#Character(optional): (tell me who you'd like to be the seme)

#Size(optional):

#Persuaded emotion that signature should give(optional):

OK ......

Application for requesting:

#Theme color(optional): any colour except pink, I'm not too fussed, leave it up to your creativity

#Text on signature(optional): Katie25

#Language in which text will be written(optional): English

#Character(optional): (tell me who you'd like to be the seme): I want Byakuya to be the "bottom" n Renji to be "top" tags like Uke & seme gets me confused sometimes, sorry!

#Size(optional): I would like the signature same size as yours if I may & Avatar any size, not too big, not too small but can be seen clearly, sorry if thats vague, im no good with this kind of stuff! :(

#Persuaded emotion that signature should give(optional): I dont have a clue!! you choose, just mess about with a few images from the net and see what you come up with.

WOW!! I saw some really great Yaoi pairings in Bleach online!! Please ignore images ive posted before now and use one of these below instead, if its not too much trouble, Saga ;)

BleachYaoi8.jpg

BleachYaoi7.jpg

BleachYaoi1.jpg

BleachYaoi2.jpg

BleachYaoi5.jpg

rabbit8

I am done though not sure if you'll like it. >_>'

If you don't like it,I'll re-do it. (:

I made two versions of the signature and the avatar. xD

Sorry,just was listening to

,and so I felt like putting "just for a moment". (:

For a better quality,use the url links I give you. Since uploaded from the computer,the quality drops a bit.

Signature - Version 01

l.jpg

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t394/SagaYO/YO%20and%20AO/l.jpg

Signature - Version 02

l1.jpg

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t394/SagaYO/YO%20and%20AO/l1.jpg

L-AVI.jpg

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t394/SagaYO/YO%20and%20AO/L-AVI.jpg

Avi02-1.png

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t394/SagaYO/YO%20and%20AO/Avi02-1.png

Don't worry to tell me,if you dislike it. After all,you will want to use it,it's not me to go after my likes and dislikes. (:

ok I sorta like it and dont like it at the same time, i'm Sorry to say!! Well I like both of the Avatars you made but with the signature, can I request that you take out the red Circle around the two guys but leave everything else as it is? I mean i like the position of the two and the background and stuff but not the big red circle :( So If you could take it out and let me see it again without it there, I'd appreciate it :p

I will give you the version without the ''just for a moment'',if you like it. (:

Tell me if you want some other changes.

l-sign.jpg

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t394/SagaYO/YO%20and%20AO/l-sign.jpg

WOW!! I like this Signature much better!!! :leaf3: Thanks very much!! I want to use Avatar Version 1 and this editted version of the sig you made :cuteonion45: