私の日の出 (EarlGrey+Yujiko -- Private)

EarlGrey

"You don't need to ask... Akio-san..." The words were soft and lewd. Eyes soon leaving behind the pain from before. Pushing Akio away slightly he remove his shirt to reveal a body evident of many fights- more won than lost. Sliding his arms around the other's neck, his fingers intertwined with the other's hair. "Please continue... Akio-san..."

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarlGrey

• Yujiko

Smiling at this, he quickly dominated the man, covering every inch of the ivory skin with his touch. He smiled, feeling over come with such feelings was something he never thought of himself to sub come to. A spark jolted through the others body, latching onto the sensitive skin of Sens neck once more, taking in every detail. The smells, the tastes, everything. Trailing delicately down the younger mans torso, he unhinged the mans jeans, sliding them off with ease, smiling at the discarded piece of clothing. Now only one remained, and it would stay there until Sens punishment was done.

Bending down, he nipped at the banner line of the man's briefs, looking up to see a flushed face looking right back at him.

Ears perked, questioning.

"What is it?"

"I'm watching you... I want to see your face the whole time..." he said with a smirk as he say up leaning forward and kissing the other. He ears were high and his eyes narrow- lust filled his veins to the brim-" you best take me quickly before I do this all by myself..." he spoke with a pleasured tone- purring at the end of his sentences.

The words sent waves of heat throughout him. It was addicting, so alluring. A temptation that had to be fulfilled.

Pulling away the cursed waist band, Akio plunged Sen into his awaiting mouth, listening to the sounds the other made at the sudden released pressure of the clothe to the now captivity to being pushed into again. His tongue traced over it within, giving a light suck as he went, eyes still locked to Sen's. The taste was intoxicating, salty even. He closed his eyes only for a moment, concentrating on his task at hand, increasing his speed to hear more sensual moans come from the man under him.

The younger gripped the other's hair as his freehand went to his mouth to try and suppress the moans of absolute pleasure that shot through him. His cheek were red and his eyes filled with lust- primitive lust. Soon he gave up on trying to smother the moans, and entangling the free hand into Akio's hair. "Ah-a-akio-ahh" Trembling with pleasure his face shot totally red as his eyes were suddenly wide-" Akio-I'm-I-Aaahh!" It didn't take long to push the virgin over the brim- but it wasn't over and he knew it-" S-sorry... Akio..." His expression was a lewd mess- his pants heavy.

"It's alright.." He smiled, licking the sticky residue from his face. Akio sat up, his hands ghosting over the man's hips, pulling Sen into his, returning to assaulting the already abused neck. He felt the same hands in his hair only moments ago now attempting to take the material from his back. Breaking his attacks, he flung the piece of clothe from his body, pushing the man back down into the mattress once more. His digits teased with the mans underside, intruding into Sen's awaiting body.

The moans returned from the young man, driving Akio over the edge, removing his own trousers, he crept in between the exposed legs, nipping and kissing the skin, positioning himself, planting a final peck on the younger mans stomach.

His eyes scanned the vulnerable body, meeting with his newly found lovers hazed eyes, the look of need clouding his vision and Akio pushed in. Hard.

"G-yah! Ah! Aaah-nah-nggh...ahh.." Fists gripped the bed beneath him- his eyes wide only a moment before being squeezed shut- he tried to relax- but it wasn't as easy as it seemed. Tears welled up in his eyes, beginning to drip across his face.

The bitter sweet pain and pleasure from the one push, over Akio's shoulders Sen's toes were pointed, he awaited another thrust- only one and his arms would most likely be flung around Akio's neck, tightly.

He touched the man gently. Teasing the tip and sliding down and up, thrusting into him once again, slower this time though, with feeling. Moving into a rhythm that matched his hand, Akio just kept going. Feeling beads of sweat roll down his back, his heart raced, his movements gaining speed, the man beneath him growing louder. His own breathes shortened, turning ragged. A jolt spread through him like lightening, pinpointing to the friction and heat of the moment, Akio moaned the man's name beneath him, spilling himself into the tight muscles. He felt all his muscles go numb, he pulled out, falling to the younger man's side, trying to regain normal breathing.

In an instant- the ecstasy was over- the felling of warmth inside him strange, but blissful. Turning on his side, Sen wrapped his arms around Akio's neck, pecking his lips. "Akio..."

Starring at his new lover, Sen was in awe- not sure of what to think- his mind and hazy. Sen stroked Akio's hair and kissed him again. "I like you alot Akio..."

A genuine smiled graced Akio's lips, pressing them to Sen's forehead then to his lips, "I think I do too.. Sen." Hugging the man tightly.

Sen stared at the air," Does this mean we lose our ears...?" It was to dark to see and they were to close to tell- "Does this mean, we'll be more humane?"

"Well, I'm not taking mine off." He laughed, purring in Sen's ear teasingly. "More Humane or not.. Doesn't matter to me." He kissed the man lovingly, enjoying his time immensely.