[ Name ]

Akio Yamada

[ Age ]

[ Eyes ]

Green

[ Hair ]

Dirty Blonde

[ Occupation ]

Works part time night shift in a convience store. Wearing a cap to cover his ears.

[ Personallity ]

Caring. Calm. Protective, and has a very vile temper at times.

[ Interest(s)]

Fashion, cooking, reading, and secretly dancing.

[ Likes ]

Reading, Being outside, Photography.

[ Dislikes ]

People who abused animals, fast food, arrogant people.

[ Background ]

Lives alone in the outskirts of the city in his apartment. All his life he had lived out in the country with his family but gave that up for a new life in the city. He feels his black female cat, Chu, is his only friend. He works part time to makes ends meet, his family in the country helping him make payments on his new small home too. Has a passion for dancing but would never admit to it. Often goes out to shops, and is interested in going to college.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarlGrey

• Yujiko

fukudat.jpg

[ Name ]

Sen Tsukioka

[ Age ]

[ Eyes ]

Auburn

[ Hair ]

Metallic Coal

[ Occupation ]

Works part time at the Grocery Market, Prefroms odd jobs on the side.

[ Personallity ]

Tall and intimidating, a quiet guy.

[ Interest(s)]

Weapons, Flowers, Video games, and Martial Arts.

[ Likes ]

Fighting, Cigarettes, Yard work.

[ Dislikes ]

People, Emotions, Losing.

[ Background ]

Sen is good with a gamble and good with his hands. Most people find the new addition to their town a rather large mystery. No one knowing where he came from, what he did, or why he came here. He prefers homemade meals, his favorite being shrimp hibachi. He is very skilled in martial arts, gunning, and swordsmanship- but he is only seen doing yard work.

• Like 1

-After a long breakfast and grooming Chu, Akio bid farewell to his feline for the day, closing the door behind him, making his way down the road to the shops. He knew he had a lot of things to buy grocery wise because really, all he had been doing for the last week was watch T.V and eat munchies. The very thought of him gaining weight from his actions caused a frown, he knew he couldn't get fat. At all.

-'Well, I suppose veggies are in order..' he sighed, smiling at the thought of when he use to grow his own with his family. Now he was reduced to this.

-Stepping inside the store, Akio adjusted his beanie cap, pulling at it lightly, advancing into the isles. Nothing looked recognizable. The way all the selections were arranged, it wasn't what he was use to. Pouting, he knew he would have to ask for help.

-Walking in from the back room, Sen had just dressed himself in his work uniform, he was aggravated and tired, so his usually neutral expression was just a little more intimidating than usual.

-His eyes sank to the floor as he shoved his hands in his pockets, he had left his ball cap at home so his rather pointy ears where quite noticeable. Making his way to the cash register to relieve a co-worker of their duties, he took a detour down a random isle.

-'I hate Mondays... tsk' His voice frustrated. Upon walking about halfway down the hall, Sen bumped into someone ultimately falling backward onto the floor- rubbing his head he looked up, brows furrowed in anger,' hey! Watch where your standing will ya?!'

-Stumbling into the shelf, Akio watched the man fall to the floor, a few items from the shelf joining him. He knew he shouldn't laugh, but it as kinda funny.

-"I'm Sorry! Are you alright?" He asked, extending a hand to the man on the floor, noticing his ears, Akio smiled wide, pleased.

-When the man was standing, he helped pick up the scattered items, putting them on the self half-ass.

-'You're doing it all wrong! Jeez! Just let me fix it!' Quickly annoyed, Sen placed all the items properly on the shelves. 'And whats with that stupid grin of yours, huh?' Sen practically growled the last sentence.

-His back was straight and even then he wasn't as tall as the other person before him. He noticed the other's sharp, deep eyes and darted his head away as his cheek began to heat up,' Is there anything I can help you with... si..r..?'

-Sir wasn't a work in Sen's vocabulary, but he had to say it at least once if he wanted to keep his job. A faint sigh left his lips as he starred down the isle from the direction of which he came, What's this guy's problem...?

-Slightly flustered Akio smiled, none too brightly now, the shorter man before him seemed so negative. He must be a loner of some sort. He didn't know him at all and the man was so violent! So rough. It actually made it all the more humorous though. -'No! I shouldn't think that way. It's a terrible thing when someone gets hurt!' He thought trying to keep the amusing images from his mind.

-No longer helping it, the blonde smiled, chuckling lightly seeing the man's face heat.

"I'm just looking for the produce. I came in and got kinda mixed up for some reason."

-'Just go to down the isle from where I came and take a left- it's the corner over there...' Sen pointed his thumb in said direction. 'Now if you don't need anything else I will be proceeding to my original duties- Pardon.' Sen left, almost stomping down the isle and to the cash register, number 4 to be exact. His coworker left after a short greeting.

-A soft sigh left his lip as he lend against the small counter behind him, gazing out the windows at exposed the rather cool building to the heated sun. To be honest... I'm not sure why I even came here... In fact why did I move here...?

-Sen's mind wandered as he awaited for a customer to break his thoughts- someone to allow him to return to reality for even a short moment.

"Of course.. Thank you. " Akio sighed, smiling and making his way down to the produce. Selecting several bunches of bananas, pears, strawberries, carrots, and a few other things, he came to the front arms full and plopped his arm load onto the nearest revolving belt. He sighed, pressing his palm to his back and stood up straight.

-Looking up to see the man whom had just helped him out on the else, looking incredibly dull, dealing with the customer in front of him. Smirking when the customer, an elder looking woman, noted her cashiers ears, looking amazed.

-The older man laughed, setting the shopping basket on the belt as well, turning to pick up a magazine, shoving his face into it while he waited.

-'Thank for your patronage, Ma'am....' the last of his sentence was growled. Glancing to the next customer he snapped,' what what are you grinning at guy?' Sen's anger was getting the best of, but most found to be secretly amusing.

-With a quick sigh, and a bored look, Sen began scanning the labels on the fruit and veggies. Hmm... This guy must cook a lot I reckon... His interest peeked as turned back to the man whom still reading the magazine.

-' Will that be cash or credit and paper or plastic...?' The question was dull and over said, anyone would think that Sen hated his job- but it was just his mood, he actually enjoyed his job- it wasn't easy on his OCD, but- it was still a job, and the customers are always fun to be around.

-Forgetting for a moment where he was the blonde smiled, slamming the magazine on the counter blushing. A little embarrassed for reading such a magazine in public. Reaching deep into his pocket he pulled out his wallet, flushing.

-"Debit. Paper." He said, somewhat breathlessly. Feeling like someone a fool to the younger man.

-Pulling the card out from his wallet he swiped it through, punching in the necessary code, and watched the agitated cashier bag his items.

-'It's like he's not willing to conversant at all...'

-Glancing up, another sigh left his lips, Sen pressed his lips together leaning forward against the front of the counter. 'What is you want- You've starred at me for prolonged moments at a time. Is it my ears? huh? What is it- because every time you smile I feel like you know something I don't 'Anger wasn't in his tone- just boredom.

-Pulling himself away from leaning on the counter, he gave the blonde man his bags. 'Have a nice day...' The words were almost lonely. Nonchalant, half lidded eyes turn from the blonde man and back to the window as the younger man began to once again day dream and remember why he came to this small town.

-Smiling, feeling though he had been talked to in a very unfriendly fashion he still wanted this man to know that whatever troubles he had, they wouldn't last. Looking behind and around him, he saw no other employees or customers around, removing his beanie slowly.

-"Nothing is at all wrong with your ears.." he smiling stuffing his hat into his pocket, picking up this things again, he smiled. Going to leave he only heard a small gasp from behind as he headed for the double doors.

~Later that night~

-'OKAY, I'M GOING HOME NOW!' With his normal clothes on, Sen began out the back door, walking around to the front of the store. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a cigarette and a lighter. Upon lighting the cigarette he place the light back into his pocket, inhaling and exhaling with a groan of pleasure and the nicotine began to flee through his veins.

-The walk to his house was long, quiet, and lonely- he had a usual routine of getting a store made mean from the convenience store right outside of his apartment complex.

-Upon walking in, he didn't look any where but forward as he made his way to the small freezer section. Sen grabbed a pack of beer and pre-made food, his steps now leading him to the front of the store were the clerk resided. setting his things down on the counter, Sen stuck his hand into his pocket as he went for his wallet, looking up he sighed,' Can I get a Menthol Short, Special blend please...?'

-He hadn't noticed the person the clerk was until he spoke.

"Certainly." The blonde spoke, reaching for a single carton, setting in on the counter-top, his other hand ringing up his customers total.

"Would you like Paper or Plastic sir?" Akio said sweetly," And will you be paying cash or credit?" he smiled, adding a little more customer friendly attitude, then laughing at the short man's reaction, placing the purchased things in a bag.

-'Your that guy from earlier! I didn't know you worked here! I come here everyday... How come I've never seen you? Cash... plastic...' His voice was soft and stern- but curious. How long has he worked here? Have I never noticed him? Am I really that antisocial- Meh! Who am I kidding- I hate people...

-'So... I've come here everyday for the past few months and we have never spoke until today... at the grocery store...?' his cheek were slightly flushed as he leaned forward and toward the clerk. He glanced down for a moment,' So... What's your name?' He didn't see a name tag on the other, or maybe he was just that oblivious.

-Happy to see the man now not look so aggressive, and curious for a change, He spoke softly, "Akio.. " Feeling all of a sudden watched, he finished his work.

"Have a nice evening." He smiled, cheery. He knew he would be off soon.

'No less than twenty minutes. Surely nothing will happen. I really didn't want this guy to follow me home... That would be just awkward.'

-'Jeez... I final talk to someone and they blow me off!' Sen grabs his things heading towards the door,' I'm not talking to you the next time I see you at the grocery store!' He growl storming out of the store- he then stop himself short peering back in for a moment, he popped his head into the store,' The name is Sen... By the way... Um... Have a good night and stuff...'

-Shocked at the man's attitudes, he watched him leave, smiling at the last words. I knew Sen would talk to him tomorrow. Despite his words. Turning, he ran back, asking for off early. Getting approval, he threw off his apron, saying his thanks and headed out of the store into Sens' direction. He saw him sway slightly coming up from behind and payed it no mind, happy to see the man hadn't gotten far.

"Hey! Mind if we walk together?" He asked, a little out of breathe coming to his side with a smile. He hoped.. prayed that this man really wouldn't shun him. He seemed very nice. Over all anyway.

-Looking back, Sen stop in his tracks. 'I guess... Why this all sudden? Five seconds ago you looked like I was going to kill you or something...' His expression was slightly hurt, a growl in his throat. He didn't really know how to hand people or talk to them for that matter- people just saw him as a pretty face nonetheless.

-'Well... Since you're here, wanna have a beer or something in the park? I would say my place or yours- but we're strangers.' His voice was calm and husky, as his hand fiddled in his pocket he pulled out a lighter and the new pack of cigarettes, opening the package and lighting one.

-Surprised at the genuine sincerity of the shorter man, he waved on hand, "No thanks. I don't need to drink tonight." he said plain and simply. But truthfully, he figured if he'd ever drink it would be either out of celebration or if he was alone and wanted too. A lot of people he knew got hurt from this stuff, and not that he blamed the alcohol but over all he tried to avoid it.

"Park sounds fine." Shoving his hands into his pockets, he inhaled the air of the cool night. It was nice out too. Making everything seem just lovely.

-Hearing the younger man chug on the bottled beverage next to him, Akio couldn't help the grin that came over his face.

"Having fun..?" He asked, almost sarcastically.

'No... I'm depressed- Hence why I'm drinking...' Since when do I tell strangers how I feel...? Shaking his head, Sen lit the cigarette in his mouth, inhaling and exhaling he smiled. 'Thats the stuff...' He glanced at the other, 'You smoke- nevermind- you wouldn't do that..'

"Not that kind.. " He laughed again, patting the troubled man supportively on the back. He knew this would lead to him asking more about it later but really, now? He wouldn't ask. He seemed like he needed to vent.

-Pushing of the balls of his feet, he hopped a few steps, just out of bordum and pulled his beanie over his head once more, gingerly putting his ears inside.

"Wanna talk about it? -What's making you depressed I mean.." He asked innocently, hoping the younger would comply.

'I don't see why not...' I can't tell him Katsuri was a guy 'Her name was Katsuri... She... Uhm... Cheated on me... The came back to me... The she betrayed me but getting a debt over my head- I payed it off and left the city- Katsuri.... Changed my life...' looking down, Sen took a swig of the beer. 'Nevermind that... Anything bothering you as of late...?' Sen looked to the man beside him.

-Shrugging, he only smiled, "I don't have anything to really worry about. It's just me and my cat.. " He'd rather not go into deals with the man, seeing as how they were 'still strangers'. But none-the-less, he really had nothing to complicate him.

"I moved here away from family in the country to live a bit differently..." He said, the slightest bit of him growing a bit homesick at the thought. He did love the city, but sometimes the city was cold. And, heartless? He didn't know how on earth to describe it, but back home seemed more of a loving feeling around.

"..Is life here that bad though for you that you fall into so many bad behaviors?" he asked honestly, not a bit of judgement. Taking a seat at the park bench.