• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• EarlGrey

• Leslie_LC

• Jin.

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Key-shi ...

I didnt know this announcement n I just seeing it now ....

I coulnd't paste my credits because it didnt show up... but I remember my credit before you add the new credits for my lost cards ... I have send you a PM about this ...

My credits about 9.385 and you add it about 3870 for my old card So Total my credits is 13255 + I bought the new cards [Ritsu] for the new shop ... I dont know the price is ...

Could you give my credits back ... Key ...Preetty please ??

@ aureliatya

I didn't uninstall yet the credits system, so, I took a print screen, here it is:

5ey1w1.jpg

And besides those, I'll give you the credits for the cards you bought in the other system as we talked or I'll return you directly the bought cards, because I took a note of them. No worries, you won't lose any credits or cards.

• Like 1

The new credits system is up and running. I returned the credits to all the users who sent me PMs or posted here in this thread.

I will start adding the points to Moderators, Contributors, Translators and then proceed to the rest of the active users.

To get your credits faster, send me a PM or post in this thread even if you didn't make a print screen of your credits. The rest will wait for their turn, because it takes quite a while until I return the points manually to over 60000 users.

Big thanks to all of you for your patience. (:

• Like 5

I returned the points for the active users. If you happened to have credits before 9 July that don't appear, please just send me a PM.

It's hard to manually add the points to all over 60000 users, so, just in case I missed someone, please send me a PM (Private Message) with the title Credits and I'll check the lists and add you the credits.

Thank you for the cooperation!

• Like 20