ATTENTION: Credits system

Key

Hey guys! As you know, after trying the new shop, an error occurred in the credits table, which makes the forum crash and return a database error.

I tried to enable it again, but when I try to give points, the forum crashes again.

The only option is to remove the credits system and install it again. That will make all the credits vanish.

Please, take a print screen of your current credits, with your avatar as well, so that, after I install the system again, I will be able to give you back all those points.

I'm also making lists with the credits, but it takes forever, so, please take print screens of your credits and send me a PM with the picture, this way I'll be able to give you the credits back way faster.

Example:

Creditspic.jpg

When I'll go sleep I'll disable the credits system because I'm afraid it can return a database error again and until I'll be back, the forum would be down. I'll enable it again tomorrow.

So, please, once again, take a print screen of your credits

How to take a print screen:

On your keyboard there is a PrintScreen key, press that, open Paint and hit CTRL+V, then save and upload the picture on an image sharing site like TinyPic.

If you use Windows 7, you can use the Snipping tool to make a print screen.

b00251dd16_105696316_o2.png

• Like 26

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• EarlGrey

• sayuk

• chiakaiyuki

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, thanks for the useful post!! My credits are at 1,242 so far ...... unfortunately i dont have the function to do a print screen on my laptop, sorry! :cuteonion51:

That's perfect, no worries, those who can't take printscreens, write here in this thread stating the amount of points you have and I'll take the print screen.

Here is yours, Katie

Capture-2.jpg

Thank you everybody, the ones who post here and the ones who send me PMs with their credits will receive the credits first when we'll finish the work on the credits system (hopefully in 1-2 days).

• Like 8

Oh... I thought I had to do it after you finish...

But, I guess I should put mind too... ^^

Here is mine...

hama71_credits.jpg

I just hope this will be the last thing you have to do to fix this problem...

It's already make you work too much on this... T T

• Like 1

Also, I want to announce that I finished making the lists with the credits for all the users. Those who made print screens will be the first ones to receive the credits back, the others will have to wait for their turn, because it will take some time until I check the lists and give manually the points for so many users.

Tomorrow I'll uninstall this credits system and install the new one and will start giving back the points.

• Like 9

@EarlGrey

I'll give you the points manually once the new system is up. It will be 1000 points for the registration and 1000 points for the donation.

Thank you Key! (=