()Moonlight Encounters() ~Yin x Arawn private~

yin_yang_lover

Allan finished off his beer and sandwich, he then placed his dirty plate into the dishwasher and threw the empty beer bottle away in the trash. He sighed softly before he walked back over to his refrigerator and opened it up taking out another beer before closing it. He opened this one and took a small sip from it before walking out of the kitchen and turning out the light.

He walked down the hallway taking small sips from it. When he got back to the living room he looked at the other male and smiled softly. "You must be tired right? Well if so then I'll show you to a guest room if you would like..." His eyes shined with a hidden longing. He then took another small sip from his bottle and sighed in a happy kind of way. He was no lightweight when it came to alcohol, he couldn't get drunk that easily and he rarely ever had been. Well maybe once or twice but that was a different story...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• yin_yang_lover

Aleyn sat up when Allan came back into the room and he gave him a smile, one tinged a little with relief at the offer. That's what he needed; sleep, and a lot of it.

"That'd be great," he said with a smile as he stood and brushed off his clothes before walking over towards Allan. He paused just far enough away that he wouldn't be tempted to do the strangest thing he thought the man would have ever encountered...He waited for Allan to show him the way to the guest room and he slipped past the man as he entered it, accidentally brushing against Allan and it caused the hair on his arms and the back of his neck to stand on end and he had to bite back a growl of want that it had caused. "Thank you."

Allan nodded and was about to shut the door until he remembered something and smiled softly at the other. "Your welcome... Oh and if you need anything then I'll be in my den if you need me... Its that nice smooth black oak door down the hall and on the right... You can't miss it... And if I'm not there then check the door right across from it... That's my bedroom... So if you need anything then check in those two rooms... If I'm not in one of them then I'm in the other... Well good night and have pleasant dreams..." He gave him another soft smile before he closed the door and walked away down the hall.

He then walked right into his large den and closed the door behind him before he walked over to a bookshelf and grabbed a book before he walked over towards his oak desk and sat down on the nice comfortable puffy leather chair. He then opened up the book up to the page that he had saved and grabbed a folder from the right of him pulling it over towards him. He placed his beer bottle on the desk and sighed before he started to crack down on the search for the bastard that had killed his family.

Once the door clicked shut, Aleyn rested his head against the cool wood and took a deep breath to settle himself down. His fingers tightened on the door briefly, nails making the slightest indentation in the wood as he growled softly. It would have been worse if Allan had kept up the looks and he was certain he would have done something that wasn't proper if Allan had done or said something...The man was getting to him. The place was filled with his scent, the scent that appealed so strongly to him. This time the growl came out louder, more wolf-like and his dug furrows into the wood.

He took a deep, shuddering breath as he calmed down. He slid out of his shirt and placed it neatly on the dresser, trying to figure out to explain why he had just scratched the wood of the door and how he was going to pay to get it fixed. He laid down on the bed, curling up under the comforter and he tried for some sleep, but found himself still awake half an hour later. He just couldn't get to sleep.

He slid out of the bed and left the bedroom to pace up and down the hall, trying to be quiet and trying to wear himself out.

Allan growled loudly as he ripped up the piece of paper that he was writing on and threw the millions of pieces into his trash can and sighed, leaning back in his chair and rubbed his eyes. He was getting tired and he knew he was nowhere near close to finding that werewolf. He sighed getting up from the chair and walked towards his door and blinked in surprise to see the other was still up and pacing up and down the hallway. He watched in amusement from his opened door, thinking it was cute to see the other pacing.

"Let me guess you can't sleep can you?" His deep voice came from the doorway as amusement danced around in his golden brown eyes which were following Aleyn's movement like a predator would with its prey. He sighed and smirked. He leaned up against the doorway. All tiredness was now gone. Man it was going to be a long night.

Aleyn froze a little at hearing Allan's voice, taken by surprise. He turned and smiled at the other though, slightly apologetic. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you," he said with a soft smile. "Yeah, I can't sleep....I'm sorry if I woke you."

He inhaled softly at seeing how Allan was watching him and he shivered just a little bit. He leaned against a wall, crossing his arms over his chest so his clenched hands weren't visible, nails digging into the palms and drawing blood to keep himself in check. He was dangerously close to just begging Allan to show him his dominance.

Allan ran a hand through his slightly spiky raven hair as he gave him a very soft but heart stopping smile. "It's quite alright... You didn't wake me up... I was already awake doing some research..." He said before he moved away from his den's doorway closing the door behind him. "Well if you can't sleep then you can watch tv out in the living room if you want..." He then gave him a slight wave before going into his bedroom which was right across the hallway from his den.

He kept his door opened just because he could. He then walked over towards his nightstand and lit a cinnamon scented candle and sighed softly before he laid down on his king sized bed and closed his eyes. The cinnamon smell always soothed him. He didn't know why but ever since he was a kid the smell always made him calm.

Aleyn nodded slightly, taking a deep breath as he watched Allan head into the bedroom. His nails dug just a little deeper, but he felt like he was starting to lose it. He had no intention of going into the living room, but he also had no clue what he was going to do. Everything Allan was doing, the smiles, the looks...

He hesitated a moment before moving silently into the human's bedroom, he sat down on the edge of the bed without asking for permission. He was beyond that. He moved just a bit so he had a hand placed on either side of Allan's head and he was leaning over him. "Do you mind if I just stay in here a bit?" he asked as he looked down at Allan. His body language was a bit of a challenge...He wanted to see that predatory gaze.

((You're a bad person. :p and you're driving me and Aleyn crazy. xD))

Allan's golden eyes snapped opened when he felt somebody leaning over him and he was about to attack them until he hear Aleyn's voice. His hard eyes looked up and glare heatedly at him, his eyes turning into slits just like a predator would before they pounced on their prey. He then wrapped one leg around the slightly smaller males waist flipping them over so that he was on the bottom. "Why would you want to stay in here? You'll only get bored with watching me sleep..." He hissed grumpily. He was tired and didn't want to deal with anybody at the moment.

He then rolled off of him and turned his back to him. "Whatever... I don't care... Just don't wake me up again or you'll regret it..." His voice was deep and cold. He then closed his eyes again.

(Why thank you~ *takes hand and kisses after that gives you a wink* And that my dear is all apart of my diabolical plan! Hahhaha! >=D...)

The faintest look of need crossed Aleyn's eyes as he saw Allan's narrow and then he was flipped to wear he was on his back and the other on top, a shiver running through his body and just the slightest growl of need coming from him. He was finding it harder and harder to control himself.

"Whoever said anything about sleep?" he whispered low in the man's ear when Allan rolled over, voice low and gruff, quite unlike how he had been earlier but the urges running through him from his normal self. He had never had such a reaction to a man. Ever. It was why he was still on the market. But Allan...everything about him just made him want him to take him.

((ooc: Marry me? xD))

Allan's eyes snapped opened again and a cold look crossed over them he turned around and glared heatedly at the male. "What did I say! I said if you wake me again you'll regret it!" His voice was well... Angry. His golden eyes shinning brightly making them look deadly. He then sat up and grabbed the male by his wrist and pulled him up. He then pulled him closer to him, nose to nose. "Now... Your going to regret it..." His voice was low and husky, it also held anger in it.

His breath ghosted over the other males lips before he brushed his lips against his, but after a few minutes had pasted he pushed the other male back letting him fall on his back. He smirked lightly. He kind of figured what kind of effect he had on the male just because he felt how aroused he was when he was on top of him for a few minutes.

(OOC: Only if you want me to ;)...)

Aleyn let out a soft sound at having his wrist be gripped and he was pulled up, a shiver slipping through him again. He smiled slightly, eyes taking on a more wolf-ish look, at the words. Oh? He'd regret it? The soft kiss made the hairs on his neck stand up and he just ever so lightly returned it.

As he was pushed back onto his back, his hand reached and his hand slipped through Allan's hair as a soft growl came from him as he pulled the man close. "Oh, don't be gentle," he whispered with the barest grin. His body seemed alive with the thrill of seeing the hunter's eyes, that predatory nature...He wanted it.

((ooc: sweet :D;) ))

Allan's eyes narrowed even more when he felt himself getting pulled. He growled lightly, his eyes flashing a pure golden color before he leaned even more over the male. "I don't plan on it..." He said in a low growl before he crashed his lips against his harshly, his hands went straight to his chest pinching his nipples harshly. He then pushed his tongue forcefully inside his mouth and moved his tongue over his.

He then moved one hand away and started to move it down his chest towards his stomach.

(OOC: =)~ Arawn... *gets down on one knee and takes hand* Will you be my bride? XD..)

Aleyn growled low into the harsh kiss, returning it desperately. His back arched under the pinches, a shiver coursing through. the spark of pain mixed with the pleasure, causing a unique sensation that drove him crazy. His body moved a little bit at the hand moving down his body and his fingers trailed down Allan's neck before along the man's shoulders, nails scratching lightly down the man's shoulders. He had to be careful to not scratch too hard, to not draw blood. He lightly nipped Allan's lower lip through the kiss.

((Groom :p xD))

Allan groaned lowly when he felt the other move under him, he then shivered slightly as he felt him running his nails down from his neck and his shoulders. He then opened his mouth let his tongue out. Running it along Aleyn's bottom lip wanting entrance. His hand moved lower towards the male's erection, rubbing it harshly. Making the fabric rub harshly against it. His other hand went behind the male's head pulling his head closer to his.

(OOC: Okay well... Would you be my groom? XD...)

Aleyn pulled Allan's tongue into his mouth when he felt it tracing along his lip. He twined his own around it as a shiver ran through him. His fingers tightened on the man's shoulders before they trailed down Allan's back and pressed the man closer as a low growl slipped from him, hips moving in response to the rubbing even with the feeling of the cloth. He hooked his fingers in Allan's waistband before moving them around to the front, letting them move farther in and just graze the man's member.

((ooc: ~Totally.

Allan rolled his tongue around Aleyn's mouth and around his own tongue fighting for dominance. He then hissed lowly in the younger man's mouth as he felt Aleyn's finger's graze over his own hardening member. His own hand gripped tighter on his member and his rubbing through the fabric became more erratic. Allan's free hand moved up to the back of Aleyn's head and pulled him closer making sure to deepen the kiss even more.

(OOC: =)~ *kisses and hugs tightly*

Aleyn's hips moved toward the stroking and he softly sucked on Allan's tongue as the kiss was deepened. His fingers softly slid around Allan's member and he stroked softly for a little bit before the softest growl of frustration at the pace came from him and his fingers worked on removing Allan's lower clothing before his nails ran up the man's back, careful not to scratch just yet.

((ooc: :3 --hugs and kisses--

Allan's eyes snapped opened when he felt his pajama bottoms and his boxers being pulled down by Aleyn. He pulled his lips away leaving behind a thin trail of spit connected their lips. The look on his face screamed predator. His eyes narrowed slightly as he released a soft growl when he felt soft slow strokes on his member. He pulled his hands away from Aleyn before he pulled down the loose fitting bottoms that he had given to the young man to wear.

A seductive smirk slid across Allan's face as his eyes shined with lust causing them to look almost like a predator looking at his prey before he attacks it.

(OOC: So how was your day? *hugs tightly*)

Aleyn inhaled softly as Allan pulled away, the look in the man's eyes sending sparks of lust through him. Oh, he wanted this man and he didn't know how much longer he could hold out. It was a raw, primal urge and it was running rampant through his body. The growl from Allan only intensified the feelings of want and need.

He helped Allan slide off the loose pants, fingers still softly stroking and caressing the slightly larger male. He lightly bit his lower lip as he watched the man above him, the softest sound escaping him from the predatory glint in Allan's eyes.

((ooc: -hugs- It wasn't bad. :3 How was yours?))

Allan couldn't take the soft slow strokes anymore. He grabbed Aleyn's hand and pulled it away from his very hard member. He hissed when he did pull his hand away but right now he just wanted to be inside of the male that is under him. He moved away from the man for a few minutes. Opening up his night stand with the still burning candle. He took out a tube out and threw it next to him before he closed the drawer. He then crawled up so that he was in front of Aleyn.

"Hand me that tube..." Allan's voice was deeper then normal and very husky. He was so turned on right now he could screw the male raw but decided against it.

(OOC: Very tiring... And long... First I had somebody come over then I had to be called into work... *pouts lightly*)

Aleyn shivered at the low hiss, letting his hand be moved away from Allan's member. His dark red eyes watched the human move and he lightly bit his lip when the man came back to kneel before him. He grabbed the small tube obediently and slid it into Allan's as his eyes ran over the body of the hunter, breathing a little ragged just from the sight. The man was beautiful, and felt so dangerous in this state.

((ooc: Ew. =( I hate when that happens.))

Allan smirked in a slightly seductive way when he saw how the man reacted just by him moving about. He then grabbed the tube from his hand and popped the lid opened. He squirted a generous amount on his hand. He then rubbed them together while looking right at Aleyn. "Lift your legs up and hold them... I promise you... You'll enjoy this..." He purred lightly as he watched the younger male.

(OOC: I do too... >.

The slightest look of confusion slid across Aleyn's face at the request, embarrassment faintly breaking through the haze of want. He shifted just a little before doing as told, fingers taking a hold of his knees. His cheeks were a little red, but his eyes just watched Allan, need and want evident, but he could be patient a little while longer....he hoped.

((ooc: Yay for days off. :3))