()Moonlight Encounters() ~Yin x Arawn private~

yin_yang_lover

Aleyn smiled gently at the pat, glad that she had done that. It was good to know that his pack mate would be taken care of. He couldn't have let him be in the hands of hunters. It was completely wrong. He had needed to be with his family and his friends.

"Yeah, I'm the guy you saw earlier," Aleyn said with a slight smile at Allan, a little amused by the question. Who else would he be and why would he be here if he wasn't? He fell silent so Allan and Ambrosia could talk things over, just listening to the man and taking in the warm scent that accompanied him. To him it smelled a little like cinnamon.

"My name's Aleyn," he answered with a slight smile in response to Allan's. He managed the smile even though he knew full well who Allan was and what he had done. He tried to never hold grudges, but it was a little bit hard even with a cute man like Allan.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• yin_yang_lover

His smile grew slightly before he threw him a playful wink his way. "I'm Allan James Patterson... But please just call me Allan!" He chuckled lightly before he stopped and jumped off of the table and walked up to him. When he got close he looked him up and down before he opened the coat that he was wearing. He was about to let his eyes wonder until he felt a huge smack upside his head. He hissed and let go of the coat and turned around seeing a very red faced woman.

"Ow! What was that for!" "For being a pervert! Allan!" She growled right back causing him to sigh and take a few steps back. Right now she looked like an angry mother wolf. "Alright I'm sorry! Jeez... I saw little bullet wounds on him and decided if they were fresh or not..." he mumbled slightly which caused Ambrosia to sigh and shake her head. "You could have asked instead of trying to undress the poor boy!" He opened his mouth about to say something to that but nothing came to mind.

(OOC: Lol XD Allan is one smooth guy~)

Aleyn was about to say he knew who Allan was then it clicked that the man had no idea that he was the werewolf who had attacked Julian. He kept quiet to keep from revealing it, fairly certain it'd go over like a box of rocks. "It's nice to meet you," he said with a soft smile.

He flushed darkly when the man came over and pulled open the coat and he gave Ambrosia a smile when she pulled Allan away and he pulled the jacket close back around him, finding the interaction between the two amusing. It was no wonder the woman was a doctor.

"They're slightly fresh," he said with a shrug. He didn't give a time or anything because he wasn't that great at lying so he kept the answer vague and his attitude calm. He'd much rather keep things between him and Allan on a civil basis, something that might not happen when the man found out about him.

((ooc: XD I love him. xD))

He kept on rubbing his head due to the sheering pain that was now coming from a large bump that was now on the back of his head. He nodded his head staying a few distance away from the woman who was glaring hotly at him. "Oh... Were you in a fight of some kind?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He was curious about the bullet wounds. -They kind of are in the same place as the...- His eyes widened slightly be he didn't say anything. He just shook his head and gave him a smile. "Forget I even asked..." He waved his hand dismissing what he had previously said.

Ambrosia knew he was not a dumb man. Perverted? Yes, big time. Sweet? Very. A good actor? Um, yeah. But he was not a dumb man. She sighed shaking her head before a knock on the door disrupted the three's conversation.

"Doctor Blake? We need to bring Julian in..." She huffed and sighed before she answered back. "Alright...." Her voice held some irritation in it. She hated the man with a passion. When the doors opened all the way the other medic's brought him in and took him to the back room. She watched them move him and couldn't help but to smirk lightly at the broken man.

Allan rolled his eyes when he heard him groan and say something about a beast and destroying it.

(OOC: Haha! So you do like him as a pervert? Hahaha I'm happy to know that! XD)

Aleyn smiled slightly and gave Allan a wink when the man seemed to finally get was going on before his upper lip curled just a little bit at the mention of Julian, anger rolling through him. He watched as the man was brought in and he felt a surge of triumph though the scent of the man's blood from the broken arm made him want more than just the injury. His eyes flashed darkly and he hopped off the bed. He had to get out of the room before he did something stupid.

"Are there any scrubs or something I can borrow?" he asked as he glanced at Ambrosia. His eyes wandered over Julian and he had to bite back the growl of anger that had threatened to come out. Oh, he needed to stay away from that man. He would kill him if given the chance his promise of not doing that be damned. The man deserved to die a painful death.

((ooc: XD He's funny, I like all of him. xD))

Ambrosia sighed and shook her head no at him. "I'm sorry dear but no... I don't... I'm sure Allan has some spare clothes for you though..." She giggled when she saw his dumbstruck look before he shook his head and nodded. "Yeah I have so spare clothes..." He said stretching his arms out above his head as he picked up the paper work and look at the young man. "Alright... We'll head to my room... And good luck on taking care of ass- I mean Julian..." He corrected himself before he said the words that he really meant.

Ambrosia giggled and shook her head smiling at both men, before she walked into the back room to help the other medic's with Julian.

Once she was out of sight, Allan smiled at Aleyn before he started to move towards the door. "Come on... I'm sure you don't want to be here in this room..." He smirked knowingly before he walked out of the room.

(OOC: Well I tired to make a serious character but I guess it backfired! hahha XD And I like Aleyn too he's a firecracker! ;)..)

Aleyn rolled his eyes slightly, but he followed Allan out of the room. He had liked Ambrosia and being around her, but the smell of the infirmary had been strong and he was quite glad to get the hell out of there. He found himself mildly hoping that she would skimp on the pain medicine for Julian.

He drew his thoughts back to the man walking with him, watching him. He really didn't care about seen. The man was quite different when he wasn't out hunting. He was likable. He shook himself out slightly, but the jacket remained firmly shut. He was going to have to take a shower and toss this jacket. It was quite filthy by now, entirely because it had been put on while the wounds were still bleeding.

"Thanks," he said softly after a moment, eyes moving away from Allan. He was thanking him for not letting Julian kill him outside in the alley, and for letting him go...and for stopping him from killing the man.

((ooc: XD I hate when that happens, lol. :3 And thank you!

Allan just nodded his head walking pass some other hunters ignoring their wolf whistles which caused him to roll his eyes before he got to an elevator and pressed the up button. After waiting a few minutes the doors opened up and he stepped inside with the young man and pressed the button with a 15 on it. The doors shut and the elevator moved. He leaned against a wall and crossed his arms over his chest while he still held the papers.

"Don't mention it..." He gave him a soft smile before he looked up at the number screen.

(OOC: I wonder what will happen once they both get to Allan's room <. maybe he pull some of his moves on aleyn src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/wink.png.b42f92ca45a3b87a95b04e41b44b1fb8.png" alt=";)">..)

Aleyn narrowed his eyes a little at the wolf whistles, bristling slightly before relaxing. Of course that's what people would think. He was in nothing but a jacket, not that he minded -- he really didn't care if he ran around in the nude or if he was clothed, and Allan was walking with him in the directions of the rooms.

He tucked his hands into the pockets of the jacket once they were in the elevator, eyes moving to watch Allan as the man leaned back against the wall, taking in how the man looked. The man was rather good looking in his opinion, and he smelled good. There was no prey scent to the man so he was mildly fascinated by Allan. Many people smelled of prey, even some hunters, but not this one.

((ooc: Do it. XD ))

Allan heard a ding and the elevator stopped and the doors opened he kicked off of the wall and smiled gently at him. "Well here's our stop..." His voice was deep and smooth. He then walked out of the elevator and down the hallway. Once he got to his room, he took out his key card and swiped it over the scanner hearing a small beep and a click. He opened the door and walked inside holding the door opened for Aleyn. "Come in..." He spoke softly.

He hardly had anybody come up to his room, but he did how ever keep it clean just in case he had somebody over. The housing area, and rooms were quite large. It had an entrance way which lead straight into the living room. But it had steps to walk down to get to the living room. Ahead of the two men were three hallways. The one that was in front of them and one on each side. One way lead to Allan's bedroom and bathroom along with a guest bedroom and bath. The other way lead to the kitchen and dinning room.

(OOC: Okay okay I will make him make a move on him XD..)

Aleyn smiled slightly as he stepped into the flat. Whoever Allan worked for definitely knew how to keep their people comfortable. His dark red eyes scanned everywhere as he took everything in, including the smell of the place. It was habit to make sure there was no one unexpected lurking. This place seemed safe, however, and his gaze when back to Allan.

"Nice place," he said with a smile, fingers moving to unbutton the jacket slowly, a habit from being in a safe place and because he really needed to get out of the filthy thing. "Where's your washroom? I'd rather clean up before touching anything."

Allan nodded his head and smiled softly at him before he moved to the right after he had closed his door after the young male came in. He then walked down the hallway and passed a few doors before he opened up one door and walked inside. "This is the guest bathroom... Wait here and I will get you some clothes..." With that said he walked out of the bathroom and towards his own bedroom.

Once he got in his room he started to look and see if he could find some old clothes for the slightly smaller male to wear. When he did he walked back to the bathroom with the clothes and smiled slightly at him. "Here you go.... But they might be big on you..." He gave a light sheepish chuckle.

Aleyn took in the bathroom and he smiled. It would almost be worth it to be a hunter to get a place like this. It was definitely a lot better than where he lived. He smiled at Allan. "All right, thank you," he said before watching the man walk off, a little amused.

He flicked on the water so it could heat up and he took off the jacket while he waited for Allan to come back. He hung it up on a hook on the back of the door so he could throw it away later. He leaned over to touch the water, waiting for it to heat up before he turned it on the shower setting and closed the shower curtain.

"Thank you," he said when Allan came back in. He hadn't stepped into the shower yet, but he wasn't all that concerned at the moment. "A little big is fine. Clothes are clothes," he said with a shrug and smile again at the hunter.

Allan just stared at him for a few minutes before he turned his head and placed the clothing on the sink. Seeing the other's bare body was turning him on slightly. He shook his head and took a deep breath before he answered him. "Your welcome... Uh... If you need me I'll... Be in the room down the hall and to the left... So uh... Have a nice shower..." He then walked out feeling slightly awkward. He then closed the door behind him and walked towards his own bedroom. When he got there he went right into his bathroom and closed the door behind him.

He the stripped himself and turned on the nice sized bathtub. He watched it fill up and sighed. He needed a bath himself. Once the tub filled up, he stepped in and cleaned himself off. It didn't take him that long to take his bath. He was soon out of there 20 minutes after he had gotten in. Allan then drained his tub and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his waist before he walked out into his cool bedroom.

Aleyn smiled a little bit as he noticed the stare. It was amusing to him to see Allan seem to be a little off put by something as simple as nudity. He climbed into the shower as Allan left and he let out a soft sigh of pleasure as the warm water ran over him. It felt good to be in warmth and to finally be clean. He took his time as he rinsed off the blood and grime from his body, to get off the mild scent of wet dog. He took longer than necessary because he rather enjoyed taking a warm shower.

Once he was done, he shook off before he took a towel to dry off before changing into the clothes that Allan had brought him. They were a little bit looser, but not uncomfortably so. He hung up the towel before taking down the filthy jacket and leaving the bathroom. He followed Allan's instructions to the room and he smiled when he saw him.

"Where do you want me to throw this jacket away at?" he asked with a smile at the hunter.

Allan was about to take off his towel until he froze when he heard Aleyn's voice. He sighed and tightened the towel around his waist before he turned around. His muscular chest and arms were visible. His towel was hanging lowly on his hips. He gave the male a soft smile. "Um... You know you should have knocked first... Cause I could have been naked... I mean more naked..." He let out a soft laugh before he walked up to him and took the coat. He then walked over to a dirty clothes hamper and placed it inside.

Once he had done so he turned around and looked at the male once again. "So... Is there anything else you need before I put some clothes on?" His voice was low and slightly husky but smooth at the same time.

"And...?" Aleyn asked with a slight smile as Allan took the jacket. The man who had seemed eager to open the jacket earlier seemed to have a hang up about nudity, or near nudity, and that was amusing. "No, there's nothing I need. Just curious about the jacket. I'll let you get dressed," he added as he turned and left the bathroom so Allan could be comfortable while dressing.

He didn't keep the amusement from his voice, but it wasn't overly blatant as well. He took his time as he walked down down the hall, just studying everything, before he entered the living room. He roamed it absentmindedly before taking a seat on the couch and waiting for Allan. He couldn't very leave since he couldn't make it through the headquarters.

Allan sighed as he watched the male left and walked out into his bedroom and grabbed some boxers and a pair of lose fitting pajama bottom's. When his lower area was covered he walked out drying his hair as he walked. His bottom's and boxers hung loosely on his hips. He then walked into his living room with his towel around his shoulders. "So I see you made yourself comfortable..." He said smiling softly at him before he walked over and sat down next to him on the leather black couch.

He leaned back and sighed, closing his golden brown eyes. But he was still wide awake. He was finally able to relax even though it is for a little while but still its always nice to have some recovery time.

"I can't go anywhere without you and for all I knew you were going to be a bit in there," Aleyn said with a smile, the last few words carrying the slightest suggestive and teasing tone, unable to pass it up. He shifted a little on the couch to get more comfortable, eyes slipping to Allan.

"Thank you for letting me get cleaned up," he said after a little bit, smiling softly at the hunter. He had relaxed a fair bit around him now that he was clean and quite certain the man wasn't up to no good.

The young hunter couldn't help but laugh at that statement shaking his head before a smirk came across his face. "Yeah well I can make myself un-aroused if needed to be..." He chuckled even more knowing all to well what the other male was implying. He then opened his eyes and looked over at him. His golden brown eyes seemed to glow in the dim light making them look slightly like a predators.

"And don't mention it... I'm pretty sure Ambrosia would have done the same thing... She's like a mother figure to some of the young hunters here..." He sighed softly before he moved closer to him and lifted his hand up moving some stray strands of hair from Aleyn's face. His finger's brushed lightly against his forehead. "You know... You have the most unique eyes that I have every seen..." His voice was slightly lower then it normally was, and the look in his eyes were unreadable.

Aleyn laughed softly and he shook his head a little bit though the faintest blush crept into his cheeks. It had to be the look in Allan's eyes...it was just a little weird to be looked at that way, as if he was the prey. He was quite unused to feeling that way.

He agreed with the statement about Ambrosia. It was why he had followed her to the place instead of raising hell and just disappearing as best he could. He couldn't help but blush darkly when Allan brushed back a strand of his hair and at the comment of his eyes...The man was completely throwing him off.

"Thank you," he said with a smile, trying to gather himself back together though he was having a little bit of trouble.

((ooc: Allan's trying to kill me. xD))

The raven couldn't help but give him a soft smile before he pulled away and stood up. He stretched out his back and sighed softly. He turned his head over towards him with that smile still on his face and he still had those predator looking eyes. "You hungry? Or thirsty?" He asked as his eyes scanned the younger males face liking the slight blush that was on his face.

"Cause if you are then I can make you something or give you something..." His voice still held that huskiness to it, the words he had just spoke seem to have had a hidden meaning behind them. But he didn't notice one bit.

(OOC: Hahaha! He want's to eat you up! ;)... )

Aleyn watched Allan stand, admiring the muscles that moved with the stretching before his gaze slipped away. It was an uncomfortable feeling for him to find himself attracted to the man...a human man at that. It wasn't how things should go with his race.

"No, I'm all right. Thank you," he said with a smile even as his cheeks burned bright at the tone behind the words. He didn't even know if Allan knew that his words seemed to hold a secret meaning, but he doubted that the man would care either way. He had to glance away from the predatory eyes...they were having an affect on him that was unsettling.

((ooc: XD He wants me to have a heart attack...poor Aleyn. xD))

Allan just chuckled at how the younger male was acting. "Well that's alright... I'll just make something for myself..." He said before he walked around the back of the couch and up the four steps. He then walked down the other hallway towards his kitchen to make something to eat. It was a sandwich nothing too hard to make but it was good enough for him.

He walked back over to his refrigerator and took out a light beer. Closing the door once he placed everything back and opened his beer taking a swig from it. He sighed softly as the ice cold alcohol slid down his throat. Man... He haven't had a beer in a while now... And right now it tasted so good and refreshing.

(OOC: Haha! I think that's the idea ;)...)

Aleyn was a little glad when Allan walked off to get the sandwich. He brushed back his hair and fixed his clothes before leaning back in couch, head resting on it as he ran his hands over his face with a sigh. He needed to get a hold of himself, a hold of the urges running through his body. It had to have been lack of sleep after a shift and such healing...Not the golden eyes that watched him, not the ones that told him he was nothing but prey...

He shuddered a little bit as he remembered the gaze. It was something that said that the man could take him and make him his if he wanted to...and that appealed greatly to his beast, greatly to himself. He knew Allan probably wouldn't do that, but there was a portion of him, a very large portion, that was wanting it. But there was the problem of being a wolf, of mating for life, and a problem that Allan was human...That didn't matter to him, though.

He growled in frustration. He was going crazy, he was sure of it.