In Search of

Zeto

Well, thanks. :) I shall take it as a compliment.

Intriguing. Was it from the X-Men verse or OCs? Either way, I like me some mutants and assassins as well. :D

I don't want to run the show and be too controlling so if you have any plot ideas, let me know. ^^ If you like the way I set the other thread up (Target Zero), I can also create ours too, once we have a general idea down.

You can fill out the following and post it in this thread and I'll make a Character Post and update it. I find it keeps the real RP thread a little neater. ^^

Full name:

Mutant name:

Mutant power:

Mutant weakness:

Blood type:

Birthday/Age:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Job:

Background:

Family history:

Personality:

Appearance:

Mutants and assassins, hm? Give me a little bit to try and run through some plausible plots...Target Zero took a day for me to make it a bit more cohesive. ^^;

Also, are you looking for some one-on-one? A group RP with three or four people? I think anymore more than four would be too complicated. I'm sure we can always play more than one character, as well. :D

What's your rating comfort level and yaoi/smut level? Especially on a site like this where it's open to all members? (I totally forgot to ask the others that in Target Zero >_

Aaand I think I've talked enough at you for now. ;-;

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zeto

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• iMarionette

• ella.

It was with OC, actually my character was the mutant(well, not really a mutant because there weren't any experiments done on him, only on his brother but he died and they're transplanted one of his eyes to my character(the power he held into that eye was hypnosis). Lol, complicated stuff. His partner was a werewolf and they were assassins.

I'll complete the character's sheet after we make sure what's the story about.

I'm also open to group role plays. Yep, I can play more than one character.

Well, I don't mind smut, make it naughty, I like it(I'm a perv yeah and I'm not bothered if others read it, I'm used to this).

About the plot, well they could be hired assassins, actually something like: they were kidnapped when they were children and experiments were done on them and after that they were trained to be assassins. They can work together or they can be enemies. Or other things, we can come up with something else. I don't mind if you try to run the show(until now I was the one doing that so I'd like a change of peace lol). Also I'm open to any ideas.

Btw I'd like a fight for the seme position, most of the time I'm a seme, I can be an uke but only a badass one.

Ooh, I kind of like that idea; the getting kidnapped and experimented on as children.

It's giving me an idea.

Just me try to hash it out in my head. Be back in a few minutes...

How about this? There's a rich, evil and possibly crazy human who wants to take over the world or something. (If we want it to be more realistic and less typical, maybe he just wants the mutants to do his dirty work and take out his enemies but not try to take over the world >_>) He kidnaps some children when they are young and has them experimented on. They're mutated with different abilities. Some of them are brain-washed into loyalty but all of them wear these collars, bracelets or anklets that, while they don't actively control the mutants, they don't allow the mutants to hurt him, their master.

They're basically his slaves. Some of them are treasured pets, others are his pleasure slaves. Most are his soldiers/assassins though.

If this were the plot, it would be loyal mutants VS the secretly-renegade mutants who want their freedom and mutants VS the master. There probably wouldn't be too much human VS mutant though if we want, I'm sure we could throw some of that in there as well.

He wants the mutants to do his dirty work, I'm the one who will take over the world someday bwahaha, lol, just joking.

Me likes the plot, it is interesting. Which side would you like to be on?

I have a slightly interesting background I want to use for a mutant so he'll be loyal to the master. At least until he's given a reason to want to leave. Maybe he falls in love with a mutant who wants to leave and he'll be stuck between his loyalties and following his heart. ;D

Sounds good. Maybe they should be friends? And then my chara wants to escape but yours is still unsure? Dunno.

Anyway I'll start making my chara ^.^

Sounds good. Maybe they should be friends? And then my chara wants to escape but yours is still unsure? Dunno.

Anyway I'll start making my chara ^.^

That sounds good to start with. :3 Plus, we can have more than one character too, of course. :D I'll start off with one at the moment though. I'll probably have to create a few NPCs too. I guess the master will be an NPC unless anyone wants to take over his role. I mean, he is basically the ultimate seme of this RP, hahaha.

Can I try a roleplay with you? :3

I am not rejecting you. I am not saying no. But I really, really, really suck at multi-tasking and I'm trying to do five things at once right now. If you can give me some time, I will get back to you. ;___________; Unless you're thinking that you want to join this mutant RP??? If so, let me know.

Thanks Zeto~

Just a heads up, I'm trying to stay true to traits that would have been caused by my character's mutant power. There's one that strongly suggests some sort of loyalty, but it still needs tweaking. Any thoughts? It'd be fun if our characters had different points of view, so I'll try to think up something different if one of you wants to be loyal to the master :3

Actually, it may not even be loyalty, it's more like.. my character's been there so long he can't really leave him. He wouldn't know what to do with himself xD

I'm not sure what ella. is going to go for but I told her I'm going to have my character be very loyal in the beginning. Hopefully he'll find a reason to want to leave. It's cool if you want a loyal character too. ^^ After all, we can always create more characters if we need some more opposition and conflict. :D

Quick question to ella. and iMarionette.

What do you guys think of

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16444[/ATTACH] as Darren Deias, the master?

Just xD I named my character Iwan. Fail.

But he looks good and the name fits.. errr I'll think of another name~

Just xD I named my character Iwan. Fail.

But he looks good and the name fits.. errr I'll think of another name~

HAHAHAHAHA! That's a hilarious coincidence. But don't worry, I can change Ivan's name! It's not permanent. It was just the first name I thought of that seemed kind of fitting. Let me think of a new name! Your character should keep his!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I changed his name to Darren. I think that could suit him. ^^

Nah, it just feels weird now so I changed it. Ivan, the evil mutant master is branded in my brain hahaha. Oh dear.

Darren works. Your call :3

I'm actually done with my character now, but I keep fixing things. Someone stop me xD

You can keep changing it all you like until we start. Wait, did you really change the name of your OC from Iwan? ;-;

I'm stuck between working on Darren's info and my OC. >_> And I keep getting distracted by bad things too.

Also, if you guys want to add a quote to the top, feel free. Like you did with Niram, iMarionette.

ETA:

I just thought of something, guys. This might make it more interesting.

You can make your character either a born mutant called a Key Mutant but those are a little bit rare. They are called that because they were the first ones, discovered in the 80's and 90's, and they opened the door to a whole new world of possibilities. Through them, people got it into their heads to experiment to bring out latent mutant powers in normal humans. The man-made mutants are called Trigger Mutants.

Some consider the Trigger Mutants fakes and lesser mutants.

Yep. Feels more natural now.

Yay, quotes! :D

Is the actual RP year current then? Mine's a born mutant, but the ages may not be right then. Let me know if I should change it, so I can fix the story~

I'm making it current year and current day, haha. Though time will probably flow a little more slowly once we begin RPing.

„Like a victim who respects his executioner...“

Full name: Tahana, Costi

Mutant name: Snake

Strengths and weaknesses: Agile, snake-like body. Venom to immobilize or kill a threat or an enemy; the venom is modified saliva, delivered through fangs (also, it takes time after a bite for saliva to modify and gather in his fangs, so he can't use it often).

Bad vision; though able to distinguish lines and shapes, Costi's vision is not very sharp or clear. Because of that, he focuses more on the vibrations; he can faintly feel those in the air, but is highly sensitive to vibration when in direct contact with an object or person. He's also quick, but not very strong physically.

Blood type: A

Birthday/Age: early September, 1993 (forgotten) / 19

Likes: ornaments, red, gemstones, binoculars, exotic oils, deserts and wild landscapes, abstract art

Dislikes: prejudiced people, (unnecessary) violence, being mislead, being made an example of (in a bad way). The feeling of being abandoned makes him feel uncomfortable.

Fears: astrapophobia; position: ume

Job: unlike most mutants working, er, under Ivan, Costi wasn't assigned an assassin's position. Instead he gets to sort and give out jobs (after Ivan decides what they are) to the actual assassins. Reason behind is that, though able, Costi is not naturally violent. He had a couple of assassinations assigned to him before his reluctance pissed Ivan off; after being punished, Ivan gave him one job to make him useful. The other thing was to look pretty.

Background: Ivan picked Costi up from a research faciltiy not long after his parents dropped him off. He's been staying at the mansion or following Ivan around on command ever since. Costi receives no special education, other than what would make him better at doing his job. At all times, he is expected to look alluring and expensive, like a treasure on display. He was one of the first in Ivan's collection yet, contrary to popular belief, gets treated no better than most other mutants.

Family history: Happy families are probably a distant dream in the mind of each mutant. Even if Costi's parents wanted to keep him, they never quite found the strength to do so. Of course, the unfortunate event where his mother got hospitalized after one of his bites may have played a part in the latter events. Costi was reported and sent away when he was four.

Personality: He relies mostly on his intuition. Can be acute sometimes, but mostly keeps his thoughts to himself. Proud and a perhaps slightly vain, he does not become flustered easily. Graceful, contemplative and private, he is not outwardly emotional. Not a great communicator and can become slightly possessive when he sets his mind on achieving someone's interest. Truth behind Costi's obedience is his lack of a sense of purpose. Ivan's not there to actually care for any of them, but he is there. Other mutants are there, too. And Costi just can't be alone.

Appearance: Though he mostly looks like a normal human boy, Costi does have a couple of snake-like features. For example, he lacks external ears. He has overlapping scales covering the sides of his face; from under where his ears should be, down the neck and to some parts of his shoulders and chest.

Costi stands at 5' 7'', with pale eyes and a bitter smile.

eckkt.jpg

Played by: iMarionette

Feels like I wrote too much <.>

Okay, I've been up for over 20 hours so I'm a little tired and stupid. I forgot to ask...shiiiiit, I just forgot my question.

Oh, wait, got it.

Mutant status: Trigger or Key

I can't brain anymore. ;-; I'll add it to each character profile.

"I can, therefore I am. "

Full name: Rhyan Kane

Mutant name: Lev

Mutant power: He has the abilities of a panther (agility, he can jump quite high an run fast)

Mutant weakness: Water (he doesn't know how to swim)

Mutant status: Trigger

Blood type: A

Birthday/Age: 25 may, 17

Dislikes: water, dogs, losing, rules, spicy food

Fears: being a guinea pig again and doctors in general

Position: Seke

Job: Assassin

Background: He was actually sold off by his mother because she wanted to be free and her child was holding her down. He heard most of the trigger mutants were kidnapped when they were children so he believe he also has, he hopes that he was loved by his family because sometimes he feels lonely.

Family history: He doesn't know anything about his family, he was taken from his mother when he was a child and they experimented on him. But he made a friend among mutants and he consider him his brother.

Personality: Although he doesn't even blink when he kills someone he gets attached to his own kind and often tries to make friends. He loves games and challenges and he's always up to something. He doesn't like to follow orders so he often complains about missions, he wants his freedom. He is very stubborn and he acts recklessly.

Appearance: He is about 6'1 tall, his body is slender but muscular. He's got red hair with blonde highlights and cat like golden eyes.

LagiElNagil6001028619.jpg

Played by: ella.

Go to sleep, Zeto xD

We'll talk about it and fix anything that needs fixing tomorrow

Sleep? What is this 'sleep' of which you speak? No sleep for me. I had a dentist and a doctor's appointment earlier. Plus, I wanted to get this RP going. :D It's okay. It just means I'll pass out really nicely when my head hits the pillow tonight. I try not to pull 30-hour days too often. ^^