• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zeto

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• iMarionette

• ella.

Sure. Sounds like fun. Do you have any specific plot or genre in mind? I'm pretty sure all of my RPs have romance/smut/slash in them. So we could do a supernatural romance or a horror-romance, etc.

Anyway, I gotta go. I'll reply when I get get home, guys. TTYL.

Well I was think a horror-romance who be interesting =). And I need to think about it for a few minutes, the plot I mean ^^'..

This is what I'm thinking. Biting and drinking is okay. Vampires need to survive after all. But Turning and killing is not acceptable. So if Zeth had either killed or Turned someone, that would make him a target.

Of course, Tanis only accepts orders, he doesn't question them. So he doesn't know why he needs to kill Zeth; perhaps he's targeting Zeth for the wrong reasons. Maybe Zeth knows something about someone and the truth can't get out.

Sounds pretty good, though I wouldn't go as far to say Ira (my character) was turned. Merely.. disabled? As if the vampire in question took away his angelic powers, perhaps neutralised them with his vampiric taint?

Taint. I like that word. Let's say Ira was 'tainted', hmm? xD

Here's the filled out information~ let me know if I should change something :3

Render04-1.png

„I thought he loved me. I was caught off guard.“

Full Name: Niram Gaengry

Blood Type: A

Birthday/Age: appears to be 20

Dislikes: dead ends, dark corners, vampires

Job: Errand boy, delivering goods to local pubs and clubs or running other menial errands.

Background: It's been a year since Ira lost his wings, having been bitten by a vampire. The event left him earthbound, unable to return to the realm of angels. However, Ira is determined to find a way to reverse the curse that had been placed upon him and grow back his wings.

Family history: An only child whose absence was never missed. His mother and father may still live.

Personality: Ira tries to be honest; a trait that, as he learned, pisses of more than he can count. Sometimes, he just can't hold his tongue. Because of this he is prone to getting into arguments that, more often than not, tend to turn violent. Ira rarely wins those.

Appearance: Reaching up to 5' 9'' Ira is fairly tall, though somewhat ungracefully thin. He has bony shoulders and little strength in his arms, which he compensates with long legs and speed; in his time, Ira's learned to be good at running away. His wings used to be a pure white, spanning nearly eleven feet.

Played by: iMarionette

Ah, one more thing! About the vampire who is responsible for Ira's situation: YaoiLoverfangurl19, if you want it can be Zeth. But I thought about it, and it might be better if Ira had no relation to Zeth yet. Zeth could have been familiar with the vampire who bit Ira, and the information he has of him could be what put Zeth on the hitlist.

Thoughts?

Sounds pretty good, though I wouldn't go as far to say Ira (my character) was turned. Merely.. disabled? As if the vampire in question took away his angelic powers, perhaps neutralised them with his vampiric taint?

Taint. I like that word. Let's say Ira was 'tainted', hmm? xD

Everything looks good. Though, would three bites and an accidental (or on purpose from the vampire) exchange of blood be okay with you? I remember reading that from vampiric lore years ago. Given that a vampire's teeth are razor sharp (I'm sure they use them as weapons when they need to) and they need to feed, if it only took one bite, the world would be overrun by the vamps by now, haha.

A half-human, half-vampire is sometimes known as a "dhampyre", "vampirdzhiya" or other such terms.

How do you feel about Ira being a "dzhiyael", a half-angel, half-vampire, bound to the earth and anathema to vampires and angels alike because he is neither one nor the other?

So, YaoiLoverfangurl19 and iMarionette, just so we're all on the same page because this is getting more and more convoluted as it forms, hahaha...

Plot:

• Tanis is after Zeth. He doesn't know or care why. He just follows orders.
  • Zeth is after Tanis. I don't know why. But that just makes it more interesting, haha.
  • Ira is possibly after Zeth for information he may or may not have, regarding Ira's Tainted soul.

Actually, I just thought of something. What if parts of Heaven were corrupt and it's been prophesied that Ira, maybe a couple other angels (possibly including Tanis in the future) are the ones who will bring down the evil from within.

Because the corrupted ones (a high-up celestial being or even perhaps one of the original vampires from centuries ago) don't want Heaven to become good again, they Tainted Ira. And they plan to Taint others as well, so they can never return to Heaven to stop any of it.

Which means some part of Heaven are conspiring with vampires. And so maybe Zeth knows something or he saw something he shouldn't have, by accident. And maybe that's why Tanis was sent to kill him (the corrupted ones don't want the truth getting out). Tanis doesn't question orders after all.

How do you guys feel about this idea?

Everything looks good. Though, would three bites and an accidental (or on purpose from the vampire) exchange of blood be okay with you? I remember reading that from vampiric lore years ago. Given that a vampire's teeth are razor sharp (I'm sure they use them as weapons when they need to) and they need to feed, if it only took one bite, the world would be overrun by the vamps by now, haha.

A half-human, half-vampire is sometimes known as a "dhampyre", "vampirdzhiya" or other such terms.

How do you feel about Ira being a "dzhiyael", a half-angel, half-vampire, bound to the earth and anathema to vampires and angels alike because he is neither one nor the other?

Of course, it would make more sense if there had been more than just a bite. Here's a thought; what would have happened with the vampire who took some of Ira's blood? By blood exchange, we know Ira was tainted, but as an Angel I'm guessing his blood was 'pure'. How does that affect vampires?

Oh man, Ira's not even in the RP yet and everyone already hates him xD

• Ira is possibly after Zeth for information he may or may not have, regarding Ira's Tainted soul.

After learning about Zeth, sure. Tough Ira would be after anyone in order to get some information. If he can recognize Tanis as an angel, he'd be after him too. In the beginning, Ira only wants to find a way to get his wings back and tries to seek help from angels and pry some information out of vampires. Later, if this proves impossible, he might strive towards a less selfish goal.

Actually, I just thought of something. What if parts of Heaven were corrupt and it's been prophesied that Ira, maybe a couple other angels (possibly including Tanis in the future) are the ones who will bring down the evil from within.

Because the corrupted ones (a high-up celestial being or even perhaps one of the original vampires from centuries ago) don't want Heaven to become good again, they Tainted Ira. And they plan to Taint others as well, so they can never return to Heaven to stop any of it.

It's a bit of a stretch to me, because a prophecy would suggest that Ira has a pretty big role in this. I'm afraid I'll disappoint with my performance xD

But sure, I'm willing to try it.

In any case, Ira can't actually know about any of this. He may get an outline of the plot when he starts piecing together gathered information, and only get a clearer view of the truth with someone's help (Tanis' probably). By the by, would any of our characters have heard of the prophecy or only, let's say, higher/guardian angels or something of the sort?

Of course, it would make more sense if there had been more than just a bite. Here's a thought; what would have happened with the vampire who took some of Ira's blood? By blood exchange, we know Ira was tainted, but as an Angel I'm guessing his blood was 'pure'. How does that affect vampires?

Oh man, Ira's not even in the RP yet and everyone already hates him xD

:D I just wanted to give him a role; didn't want anyone to feel left out of the RP. ^^ With the blood affecting vampires, thanks for bringing up that point. It would have been a sneaky plot hole/detail I missed. >_

After learning about Zeth, sure. Tough Ira would be after anyone in order to get some information. If he can recognize Tanis as an angel, he'd be after him too. In the beginning, Ira only wants to find a way to get his wings back and tries to seek help from angels and pry some information out of vampires. Later, if this proves impossible, he might strive towards a less selfish goal.

It's too bad Tanis knows nothing, haha. Though if Ira proves himself or gives Tanis a reason, maybe Tanis would help him try to get to the truth/find the cure.

It's a bit of a stretch to me, because a prophecy would suggest that Ira has a pretty big role in this. I'm afraid I'll disappoint with my performance xD

But sure, I'm willing to try it. In any case, Ira can't actually know about any of this. He may get an outline of the plot when he starts piecing together gathered information, and only get a clearer view of the truth with someone's help (Tanis' probably). By the by, would any of our characters have heard of the prophecy or only, let's say, higher/guardian angels or something of the sort?

Aww, if you don't like it, we can create OCs/NPCs to fill that role. As I mentioned earlier, I like to include everyone.

No one actually knows anything, really. Well, Ira, and Tanis don't know jack-all. Maybe Zeth knows something. I'm just letting you guys know all these facts OOC-wise so we can all be on the same page. Of course I'm going to play it like Tanis knows nothing. What we know is not the same as what our characters know. ;) As for the prophecy, only a select few know about it. Obviously one of those individuals is corrupt because s/he manipulated it so Ira became Tainted and barred from Heaven.

....also...I talk a lot. JFC. ;-; I'm sorry I keep going on and on about everything, guys. Your eyes must be getting tired!

Yes i love your idea and your plot Zeto

So I and Tanis have no idea why he's being hunted by Zeth, but that's totally cool by me. I'm thinking the reason for Tanis' mission (not that even Tanis knows this reason) is that Zeth is in possession of a book that details the ritual needed to cure the dzhiyael. Maybe even Zeth doesn't know he owns it. The corrupt won't send Tanis after the book because Tanis might read it and find the truth, but they can send him after the book owner since the current owner is 'an evil vampire/one of the bad guys, etc'. Once the book owner is disposed of, then the corrupt can safely retrieve the book without suspicion.

Hell, maybe Zeth is under the impression that Tanis has the book and his side needs it or something.

Lol, let's make this complicated, shall we? :D

But it's solely up to you if you want Zeth to have this book or not.

Lovely. :3 And as Zeth is in possession of the book (maybe a 'friend' gave it to him for 'safekeeping' or whatever), feel free to decide what else is in that book. :D

The book can innhold secret om vampire and some forbidden spell

Awesomesauce. Okay, I need to head to sleep. Yesterday, I stayed up to RP instead of sleep (I usually sleep around 10am). I'm exhausted, haha. But I'll be back at like 4am PST tomorrow to continue the RP. TTYL.

iMarionette, join in when you feel ready. I think you're good to go. Ira's profile is on the front page of Target Zero. :D

I'm going to say that angelic blood is actually a little addictive to vampires. Since they are magical/higher beings than humans, their blood is richer and better tasting to vampires. It would explain why Ira got himself bitten so many times. The vampire who Tainted him possibly became infatuated with Ira and his blood.

Ooh, I like how you said that it's addictive~ since I imagine they don't encounter angels all that often, the vampires take it simply because it tastes good (unlike human blood, which they need to survive). Sort of like a drug, perhaps?

Aww, if you don't like it, we can create OCs/NPCs to fill that role.

No one actually knows anything, really. Well, Ira, and Tanis don't know jack-all. Maybe Zeth knows something.

As for the prophecy, only a select few know about it. Obviously one of those individuals is corrupt because s/he manipulated it so Ira became Tainted and barred from Heaven.

....also...I talk a lot. JFC. ;-; I'm sorry I keep going on and on about everything, guys. Your eyes must be getting tired!

OCs/NPCs could work. That way we can have a couple of 'important' individuals (but say, for mention? they wouldn't have to be in play all the time, rather, we keep focus on our main characters), without making Ira too important. Because he's not, really xD

That's okay! It's good to put down some facts before beginning the RP ^^

Zeth is in possession of a book that details the ritual needed to cure the dzhiyael. Maybe even Zeth doesn't know he owns it. The corrupt won't send Tanis after the book because Tanis might read it and find the truth, but they can send him after the book owner since the current owner is 'an evil vampire/one of the bad guys, etc'. Once the book owner is disposed of, then the corrupt can safely retrieve the book without suspicion.

Hell, maybe Zeth is under the impression that Tanis has the book and his side needs it or something.

I love this part. Tanis and Zeth can be after each other, and Ira will just be trolling about, attempting to steal the book while the two are busy hahah :D

Just a heads up, Leah is an NPC at the pub. At Club Matin, Jeremy is the owner and Aaron is the other bouncer. They are also NPCs so if you guys want, you can use them to move the plot or conversation along. Feel free to make conversation with them if you need. ^^

I also added their information to the third post of Target Zero (the post that used to say 'placeholder'. Heh, knew it would come in handy). :) If you guys really want, I can find pictures of them too.

Also, if you guys need to add any other NPCs, feel free to let me know here and I can add them to the RP thread.

All righty, good night, guys. I'll be back later.

And if possible, could you guys try for a minimum of 3-4 sentences a post? It'll keep the plot and story flowing a little easier. :) Thanks.

Hi! I'd like to rp with you. You seem very interesting to me. :)

Hello~

You flatter me. =^^=

Did you have an RP/plot in mind already?

I'm just being sincere, I like your writing style. :p

Umm, not really but we can come up with something. I like mutants and assassins(I actually had a rp with this).