Likes/Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Background:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---koizumi7a.jpg---

Last Name, First Name:

Ryokomaru, Haru

Personality:

He can be kind of cold and distant but he does however have a sweet side which he rarely shows.

Likes/Dislikes:

~Likes: The peace and quiet, artwork, classical music and swimming.

~Dislikes: Sweets and annoying people.

Hobbies:

Drawing and painting, swimming and playing the piano.

Background:

~Will be told later~

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• da-nyan

• yin_yang_lover

Top Posters In This Topic

1318097359_y_57a0fb55.jpg

Last Name, First Name: Hiroshima Rei

Personality:

He a quite type, he not talk to much and he obedient kid. Whenever you told him to do, he will do that. He like to read books, he more prefer to go to library than hang out with friends. However sometime he can be stubborn. He can't really mad at someone, even tough he mad he not look like he mad.

- His family

- Book

- Nice people

- Sweets

- Quite place

Dislikes:

- Mean people

Hobbies:

- Reading book

Background:

Believe it or not, before he from a rich family, his father is one of successful business man. He have a really easy life, food being cook by professional chef, and many butler and maid in his house. But that life is over when his father die because plan crash, 2 years ago. His mother become sick and the company become bankrupt since no one take care of it. His life become change 180 degree, from easy life become hard life. He have to pay their debt and his mother medicine. He can't find any job because to be honest he can't do anything, well maybe he good at academic but he really suck at do something like job, he never do that before.

((so can we start?))

(Sure I'll start us off~)

"Paging Doctor Ryokomaru... Paging Doctor Ryokomaru..." The voice said over the intercom. A young 20 year old male looked up from his patient's folder, he released a sigh before he walked over to the information desk. "Did somebody call for me?" His voice was cold and very deep. The nurse looked up from typing on her computer and bit her bottom lip. "Uh yes Sir we did... The patient in room 208 just woke up..." The young brunette's voice was low and slightly timid. The brunette haired male sighed and dropped the file he was looking at on top of the desk and picked up the other file that held the 208 patient's information and walked away from the desk getting looks from the nurses that were behind the desk.

"Huff... Doctor Ryokomaru is so handsome!" "Yeah but he is a real jerk!" "Oh! Isn't he young to be a doctor?"

Whispers were heard. Rumors were started. Gossip was floating in the air.

Haru sighed in an annoyed kind of way. He knew they were all about him. They were always about him. He didn't care. He knew he was way to young to be a very successful doctor but he was. He looked down at the file and looked up to check the room number's he found the room he was looking for and knocked on the door.

"Kai... It's Doctor Ryokomaru... Are you awake?" his voice was low but not harsh like it was earlier. A few minutes passed on by and then the door finally opened allowing the man to enter the room.

((No Kai is a patient at the hospital, your character could be at the hospital with your mother. =)...))

((i see..i see))

It another bad day, he being rejected to do some job because he can't do that job, he can't carry a heavy things and he not really good at talking with someone. He already quit his school so he can pay his debt and more importantly his mother hospital, the doctor already said if he can't pay this week they don't have any choice, her mother have to get out from the hospital, so he have to find the job with a good pay. Rei look at his watch, it said 01.30 pm he always go to the hospital around 01.00 - 02.00 pm i have to go to hospital now, i will search the job later. He go to hospital which not really that far from where he standing.

A minute later, he already arrive in the hospital and walk toward his mom room, "is that you hiroshima-kun" Rei lift his head up and he see a tall man around 40 years old with some white coat "doctor?!" that man is the doctor who take care of his mom "so visit your mom, eh? don't worry she fine and she get better and better" as he hear that, he relieve that his mom is doing fine and a soft smile appear at his face "hiroshima-kun maybe i already told you this, but you have to pay the bill, you have to pay on tuesday" a happy face turn to sad face, he still can't find any job and he have to pay the bill on sunday, that mean he just have 4 days to find a job "we know it a hard time for you and your mom, i do want to help you but it the rules so i can't do any--" his word being cut by Rei "that okay, i promise i will pay it thank you" he bow at the doctor and leave to his mom room.

After he was finished checking on his patient he walked out of the room closing the door softly behind him. Yumoto-Kun had fallen asleep after Haru had talked to him and handed him his medicine. He sighed softly before he walked away from the door and down the hallway, the folder was under his arm while one of his hands was in his lab coat pocket. He was lost in his thoughts until he bumped into a kid sending the kid down to the ground on his butt.

The brunette haired male looked down and extended his hand out to help the boy that he had knocked over. "Are you alright kid?" He asked in a soft voice as he helped him up.

He look around search room number 102, so he not pay attention to in front where is room 102? even tough he always go to hospital everyday he can't really remember where his mom room, he have a pretty bad memory. Brukk he feel someone bump him and he fall "ouww" "Are you alright kid?" he hear a soft voice, he lift his face up to see that man, he see a handsome brown haired man and he wear a white coat mean he the doctor in this hospital "y-yea im okay, sorry" he stand up, that man is more taller than him so tall even tough he already stand up he have to lift his head up to see that man face "b-by the way i have to go now" he bow and leave the doctor.

Finally after 2 minute walk around searching room 102, he finally found it. He open the door "mom, i coming" he said that even tough he know that his mom will not answer him, he close the door and walk to his mom bed.

((hmm..let make haru go to that room to check his mom since the doctor who take care of his mom have another patient?))

(Alright we can do that ^-^~)

Haru walked over to the information desk and put the folder down. A nurse looked up and handed him another file. He took it and raised an eyebrow. "Why did you give me this for?" "Oh well you see the doctor who usually over-sees Miss. Hiroshima is busy with another patient at the moment... So can you go and check up on her Doctor..." He sighed before he nodded his head. He then walked over to the room that was printed on the folder. He knocked on the door fixing his tie slightly.

Hear someone knock the door maybe it the doctor, he stand up and walk toward the door. Open the door "yes?" pretty surprised because he look a man who bump him before, what he doing here? and where the doctor who usual take care his mom? "umm..can i help you sir?"