[Quiz] What Kind Of Yaoi Uke Are You?

sniegas

You're a smart ass genius uke!

You may be a smart ass, but you're handsome and (mostly) kind. You tend to look down on the "dimmer" people unintentionally, and may hurt their feelings without even knowing it. You don't tolerate stupidity or foolishness. You are the brains of most things, and have admirers you tend to overlook. Loosen up a little! :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• celio

• MichiMii

• KiraMidnight

• Lao☆kun

You are a shy uke!

You are a shy uke, you never speak out, or stick up for yourself. You kind of wish that you had someone who could help you with that, or at least comfort you when the bullies decide to strike. Remember: Confidence can be one of the most beautiful things in a person! You may be soft spoken and a pushover, but have a secret liking for being dominated! (Intermission: Sorry, I had to put that in there! xD) *winkwink* You're probably a lot more attractive and opinionated than you let on!

Oh...ehm *blush* Well uhh...I guess? *confused smile*

Ohhh..really? xD

You may be a smart ass, but you're handsome and (mostly) kind. You tend to look down on the "dimmer" people unintentionally, and may hurt their feelings without even knowing it. You don't tolerate stupidity or foolishness. You are the brains of most things, and have admirers you tend to overlook. Loosen up a little! :D

Mine... :cuteonion24:

You are a shy uke!

You are a shy uke, you never speak out, or stick up for yourself. You kind of wish that you had someone who could help you with that, or at least comfort you when the bullies decide to strike. Remember: Confidence can be one of the most beautiful things in a person! You may be soft spoken and a pushover, but have a secret liking for being dominated! (Intermission: Sorry, I had to put that in there! xD) *winkwink* You're probably a lot more attractive and opinionated than you let on!

You are a shy uke!

Well that was fun :3

You are a happy, NORMAL uke! xD

You don't tend to make big deals out of things, and have a bad habit of putting things off until the last minute. Nevertheless, you get them done, and ten times better than anyone had ever expected! You don't like being held back from things, and are free spirited. Probably a lot semes have their eyes on you! (Me: However, remember that it takes a lot to dominate me. You don't have what it takes, I'll be the one to dominate you. Haha.)

Ah, that was fun.

Kinda true, and kinda not. :)))

You're a depressed uke. But you'll perk up!

You get sad and lonely, but strangely enough, just need to be left alone most of the time. You tend to snap without realizing it. Emotions, with you, tend to bounce back and forth, making it kind of hard to balance out and tolerate. You long for a seme to understand and have patience. Perk up! :)

Well I kind of expected that :9onion70:

You are a shy uke!

Well this was just as I thought, so its all good:

You are a shy uke!

• 1 month later...

You don't tend to make big deals out of things, and have a bad habit of putting things off until the last minute. Nevertheless, you get them done, and ten times better than anyone had ever expected! You don't like being held back from things, and are free spirited. Probably a lot semes have their eyes on you! :)

• 6 months later...

//sighs

i hate the fact it's so spot on.

[h=3]You're a depressed uke. But you'll perk up![/h]You get sad and lonely, but strangely enough, just need to be left alone most of the time. You tend to snap without realizing it. Emotions, with you, tend to bounce back and forth, making it kind of hard to balance out and tolerate. You long for a seme to understand and have patience. Perk up! :)

Haha. This is fun..

You're a dominant uke!

You may be on the receiving end, but you control the situation every step of the way. You're flamboyant and spunky, not at all afraid to voice you're opinion, which sometimes get you into trouble! You also won't hesitate to call someone out, even in the middle of a wedding. xD Don't let your loud awesomeness get you into too much trouble!

You don't tend to make big deals out of things, and have a bad habit of putting things off until the last minute. Nevertheless, you get them done, and ten times better than anyone had ever expected! You don't like being held back from things, and are free spirited. Probably a lot semes have their eyes on you! :)

You're a dominant uke!

You may be on the receiving end, but you control the situation every step of the way. You're flamboyant and spunky, not at all afraid to voice you're opinion, which sometimes get you into trouble! You also won't hesitate to call someone out, even in the middle of a wedding. xD Don't let your loud awesomeness get you into too much trouble!

You get sad and lonely, but strangely enough, just need to be left alone most of the time. You tend to snap without realizing it. Emotions, with you, tend to bounce back and forth, making it kind of hard to balance out and tolerate. You long for a seme to understand and have patience. Perk up! :)

• 5 weeks later...

You are a shy uke!

I actually have done this quiz before and unbelievebly the result was You're a depressed uke

But now, I guess it's more make a sense ;)

.But I ain't smart. (*confession bear)

Oh well. some are prolly* true huehuehue

you're a careless uke onion3

you're cant do anything and cause a trouble to your lover. always make some noise when you're boring. interfere into your lover when he's busy. but when it comes to pleasant your lover,unexpectedly he's fall over hell with you.

ku ku ku leaf2

• 2 weeks later...

My result.....onionn3