Who is the real Uke? Who is the real Seme? (Narusasu RP)

da-nyan

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

║▌ Naru ✖ Sasu ▬ *

icons-6.png

↠The Story↞

who is the real Uke? Who is the real Seme?

It already 4 months sasuke and naruto become a couple, almost people in their high school know about it even their family know about this. Sasuke always told his friends that he the 'Seme' and Naruto told his friends he the 'Uke', even tough it completely opposite. Why they lie?

It because Sasuke doesn't want anyone know that he actually the 'bottom', he feel it not right and it embarrassing to him(he think about his pride and he think it embarrassing the fact he is the Uke). He can't show his face on his family know that their youngest son is a 'Uke'. So he told Naruto to play as the 'Uke' in the public, and Naruto agree with it.

So did they can hide the reality?

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

☓ Character ☓

» Sasuke (Me)

» Naruto (YaoiLoverfangurl19)

» Kiba (KibaNaru)

» Shikamaru (ella.)

» Neji (lisa)

» Gaara (yin_yang_lover)

» (any suggest??)

Attention

Please use " when your character talk and please use italic for the thought

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• da-nyan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• lisa

• ella.

Top Posters In This Topic

It already evening, DING DONG the bell is ringing mean school already over. Many student already go home and maybe hang out with some friends, but not for the vice-president. He still in the student council office do some task, even tough he want to go home he can't, since he have to finish his work.

Noticed someone knock the door, he walk to the door and open the door "yes?" he see a blonde guy stand in front of him "narut??what are you doing??you can't see i busy?? just go home" he close the door, he even not let Naruto say one word.

PS. all student council member in that room too

Neji was at the main desk and looked up when he heard the knocked. He watched Sasuke opened the door and his reaction when he saw Naruto. Sasuke spoke to naruto harshly before closing the door. Neji sighed as he watched them.

"Sasuke, there's no need to be so harsh on Naruto, maybe he's here for a reason," Neji looked at him straight in the eye.

Naruto whas pissed and opendt the door to student council office and walked to Sasuke and said'' well sorry for at i whant to say hello to my boyfriend, You can be so annoying sometimes''

(Nyan-chan does Naruto and Sasuke live together?)

He hear that Neji said he too harsh to Naruto, he turn to him "that not your business, after all i have some works here i don't have any time to play with his stupid game" he said before walk to his desk with peals of paper tasks. He sit down in his desk and continue do his work. He see Naruto open the door again and walk toward him did he just said i annoying?? "what do you mean by annoying?? you the one who annoying here, just go home already i have many work to do" he said glare at Naruto

((hmm...yea..i think that nice idea))

Neji looked at him for a minute before continuing with his work. A minute iddn't even pass when they were disrupted by naruto impatient towards Sasuke. Neji put his face in his hands. At this rate nothing will get done he thought to himself.

Naruto be more pissed and said in very angry voice'' what im not annoying, fine im going home, we see laters home bastard'' he said walked out of student council office very pissed.

Finally he finish his work, he spend 2-3 hours to finish that task "i finish my works..can i go home now??" he look at Neji, ask for his permission.

((so what should we do next?))

Neji smiled at sasuke " theres nothing else you can do here you may go back to your lover. Oh and it wont hurt to show your true feelings now and then" Neji had know sasuke for quite sometimes. Neji continued focusing on his work.

A slight blush show up on his cheek, he wrinkled his eyebrow trying to hide his embarrassment "w-what do you mean by that? i don't have any time to meet that idiot. I just want to go home and take some rest. Have fun with work you love so much" He said before he open the door and walk out. In the middle of walk he look from the window Naruto and Kiba there what are they doing? he glare at them, he doesn't like to see Naruto together with Kiba, well he know that Kiba is his closest friend but still he just feel uneasy when look at them.

"How troublesome" he said after watching all the ruckus his fellow classmates made. He couldn't understand why they made their lifes more complicated instead or revealing their true feelings.

"Can I also go home? I don't have any stuff to do here...and I have to take care of something at home" Shikamaru lied again, of course he was just going to play shogi like an old man.