Narusasu Rp

da-nyan

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

║▌ Naru ✖ Sasu ▬ *

icons-6.png

↠The Story↞

who is the real Uke? Who is the real Seme?

It already 4 months sasuke and naruto become a couple, almost people in their high school know about it even their family know about this. Sasuke always told his friends that he the 'Seme' and Naruto told his friends he the 'Uke', even tough it completely opposite. Why they lie?

It because Sasuke doesn't want anyone know that he actually the 'bottom', he feel it not right and it embarrassing to him(he think about his pride and he think it embarrassing the fact he is the Uke). He can't show his face on his family know that their youngest son is a 'Uke'. So he told Naruto to play as the 'Uke' in the public, and Naruto agree with it.

So did they can hide the reality?

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

☓ Character ☓

» Sasuke (Me)

► Pretty boy, stoic, cold, serious, and really hard to get along that word to descrip Sasuke. He kinda ignorant person, he doesn't care with other people, he think it not his business. He smart and always have a good mark at school. No one never expected that actually he will go out with Naruto. I mean he a model student mean while Naruto? he just one of prank student. He a little bit tsundere and really care about his pride..

PS. he a vice-president in student council

» Naruto (YaoiLoverfangurl19)

► He cheerful and energic and boisterous personality. He really fun to get along, a big smile always show in his face He always like to play prank, before Naruto make Sasuke as his rival but now?. Well he pretty weak with person who he love. He like to play prank, always broke the rules.

» Kiba (KibaNaru)

► Kiba is often short-temper and impulsive. He a little bit wild and do whatever he want, never tell him "everyone do this so you have to do this" or "you have to do this because it's good for you" because he just do what he want and. He a dog lover, always with his dog akamaru and really love him than anyone else. He energic, easy going and he really easy to get along. He always play prank in school, like teasing girl, skip class, etc. He one of Naruto best friend and maybe he have a feeling for him?

» Shikamaru (ella.)

► A lazy person, he genius and become a secretary in student council. He never really want to become one of student body, but the principal force him to become one of student body. He like to sleep, and always pretend like he sick and sleep in infirmary. He pretty sharp at someone feeling.

» Neji (lisa)

► A student council president, Neji is extremely serious and mature for his age, and has great self-control. People always respect him. He more preceding the school than him self, he really work hard and hate half-ass people. He prefer become a slave to him self than trust someone to do his job. And maybe he secretly know about Sasuke and Naruto?

» Gaara (yin_yang_lover)

►He a transfer student, who pretty get along with Naruto. He just like Sasuke, quite, cold, stoic. He always have good mark too and serious about his study.

» (any suggest??)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╰ ♔ ╮ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

-sigh- finally finish, the idea come from the fanfiction i read before.

PS. this rp out of ninja world

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• da-nyan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• KibaNaru

• yin_yang_lover

don't worry i not make him as a jerk

if you want to you can make your kiba have a crush on naruto just create some drama i don't mind

No thats fine.

Knowing that Kiba cant have Naruto in this story would make my heart completly break! :(

I will gladly be Kiba though! :)

@ella

okay...you will play as sikamaru

@YaoiLoverfangurl19

i think when all character being taken..so maybe we have to wait neji and gaara being taken..