[Quiz] Who is your Anime Boyfriend?

aureliatya

Outcast/Loner

1340058786_4984_full.jpeg

Congratulations! You go the Loner. Don't let the title get to you, labels don't mean anything. His quiet and doesn't talk to many people. But the ones that he does he holds close to him. Even though it is hard for him to warm up to people, when he does he doesn't usually let go. Which means his a keeper! HOW YOU TWO MEET: You and your friend started walking around at school took a sit after a while. You started talking about everything that happened to you two that day when all the sudden you spot a new kid walking past you looking a bit alone and lost. Suddenly your friend calls him over and introduces him to saying that his new to the school. Throughout the whole conversation he was pretty quiet and other then when you and your friend talked the table was pretty quiet with an awkward silence. Then next day during lunch you sad down and you friend was absent. You were a bit lonely but your thoughts were interrupted by a voice behind you that asked to sit with you. To your surprise when you turned around you saw that it was the new kid for yesterday. You said of course and he sat down. Most of the time the awkward silence returned until the end you attempted a conversation. By asking a few questions here and their you two got to know each other and grew into good friends and later boyfriend and girlfriend. :D!!!

this is scary.

tbh, this happened to me last 2 years ago. O_O)

well we didn't get to the point of becoming of bf/gf stage. HAHAHAHA "OTL

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• Dark Ocean

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• R.I.O

Hmm not bad

Congratulations! You got the Fighter. His a generally nice and quiet person. Unless it comes to you, he becomes overly protective. And sometimes his temper can get the best of him when he is nudged in the wrong way. HOW YOU TO MEET: You were sitting in class and as usual everyone was talking about the fight that broke out during lunch. The same kid that seemed unable to control his anger got suspend. But you weren't to worried about it because you didn't know him very well. later on that day you went home and started on homework. After and hour or so you heard the door bell ring and since your parents weren't home you went downstairs to answer the door. When you opened the door to your surprise you saw the trouble maker from the fight earlier in school, you didn't know him at all and you didn't know how he found out where you live but your started with hello can I help you? He said yeah sorry I know this is weird since I don't know you but a mutual friend said you could help me with a problem. I'm not sure if you know that who I am but I recently got suspended from school and I got lucky enough to get to make up my work but I'm struggling so I was wondering if you could help me out? No you should of thought of that before you used your fist and with that you closed the door on his face. But sure enough before you could get back upstairs there was a know on the door. You turned around and opened and said yes, the same boy was their and said please, I'm not good at school but I need this please, I can't help my temper sometimes please. You reluctantly agreed but sooner or later you two became friends and started to talk and from their your relationship grew stronger.

1339973743_1651_full_zps359dff93.jpeg

Congratulations! You got the Fighter. His a generally nice and quiet person. Unless it comes to you, he becomes overly protective. And sometimes his temper can get the best of him when he is nudged in the wrong way. HOW YOU TO MEET: You were sitting in class and as usual everyone was talking about the fight that broke out during lunch. The same kid that seemed unable to control his anger got suspend. But you weren't to worried about it because you didn't know him very well. later on that day you went home and started on homework. After and hour or so you heard the door bell ring and since your parents weren't home you went downstairs to answer the door. When you opened the door to your surprise you saw the trouble maker from the fight earlier in school, you didn't know him at all and you didn't know how he found out where you live but your started with hello can I help you? He said yeah sorry I know this is weird since I don't know you but a mutual friend said you could help me with a problem. I'm not sure if you know that who I am but I recently got suspended from school and I got lucky enough to get to make up my work but I'm struggling so I was wondering if you could help me out? No you should of thought of that before you used your fist and with that you closed the door on his face. But sure enough before you could get back upstairs there was a know on the door. You turned around and opened and said yes, the same boy was their and said please, I'm not good at school but I need this please, I can't help my temper sometimes please. You reluctantly agreed but sooner or later you two became friends and started to talk and from their your relationship grew stronger.

Not Half bad I Guess (:

Mine is:

Outcast/Loner

Congratulations! You go the Loner. Don't let the title get to you, labels don't mean anything. His quiet and doesn't talk to many people. But the ones that he does he holds close to him. Even though it is hard for him to warm up to people, when he does he doesn't usually let go. Which means his a keeper! HOW YOU TWO MEET: You and your friend started walking around at school took a sit after a while. You started talking about everything that happened to you two that day when all the sudden you spot a new kid walking past you looking a bit alone and lost. Suddenly your friend calls him over and introduces him to saying that his new to the school. Throughout the whole conversation he was pretty quiet and other then when you and your friend talked the table was pretty quiet with an awkward silence. Then next day during lunch you sad down and you friend was absent. You were a bit lonely but your thoughts were interrupted by a voice behind you that asked to sit with you. To your surprise when you turned around you saw that it was the new kid for yesterday. You said of course and he sat down. Most of the time the awkward silence returned until the end you attempted a conversation. By asking a few questions here and their you two got to know each other and grew into good friends and later boyfriend and girlfriend. :D!!!

And I'd like to add that silence in a conversation is normal for me because I'm from northern part of Europe so we usually don't talk much among ourselves..;) It's normal for us to sit silently for hours and simply enjoy being together in complete understanding.

di-G8BG.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations! You got the Preppy Guy. His the guy that enjoys taking care of his appearance and likes shopping and hanging out with his group of friends. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You were home bored and called a bunch of friends to ask them if they wanted to go and hangout at the mall. They agreed and you headed out to the mall and meet up with them there. While walking around and doing some shopping you all stopped to grab a smoothie. While sipping you saw that some boys were looking your way. There was one that caught your attention particularly that caused you to start flirting with your eyes with a good response. Once finished you and your friends got up and left but before you left the mall you heard a voice speak behind you and sure enough there was your special boy. He said hello and you two chatted for a short time and then exchanged numbers and started dating soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! You got the Intelligent Guy. His the guy that may or may not be nerdy but is super intelligent and enjoys school and works hard to succeed in it to reach his goals. His nice and may be a little shy in the beginning will warm up quickly once you impress him. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You were a pretty good student in school but their was a still one subject that you struggled in. So you decided to talk to your teacher about it and all she said was that you need tutoring or you may fail to graduate. So you decided to take her advice and go to the library after school and one of the student tutors for help. One of the kids asked you what you needed assistance in and once you said what you needed help in you were assigned a tutor who a boy about your age. He helped you in the subject that need and you to became friends. And from their you started to hang out and get to know each other until you to started dating and went on a picnic and your relationship continued from their.

-------

oh, hope to see him soon, but I am graduating soon..... :leaf16:

Joker/Mischievous Guy

1340058758_9955_full.jpeg

Congratulations! You got the Prankster. His the type of guy that always puts a smile on your face and makes you laugh. His not afraid to be himself around you no matter how much of a goofball he is because its all in good fun. He cares about you a lot no matter how much you to joke around or how many time his pranks backfire. HOW YOU TWO MEET: (background: your prankster was setting up a trap to pour a bunch of who knows what type of goo on the jocks) You were walking through the hall going to your next class when all the sudden a bunch of who knows what falls on top of you. When you look up you see a boy jump out from a corner with eyes widened in shock. You instantly knowing it was him you walk over angry and ask him what was going through his mind to make him do such an awful thing to a complete stranger. He explains to you that it was just an accident and that it was meant for a group of jocks but you got in the way. But he offered you dinner to apologize. You screamed no and said stay as far away from me as possible. But being the persistent fella that he was he wouldn't take no for an answer. So eventually annoyed you accepted but were nervous of his pranks the whole time. But he was polite and funny and you decided to continue your relationship from their.

Sounds perfect, to me

• 2 months later...

I love a guy who makes me laugh!

Congratulations! You got the Prankster. His the type of guy that always puts a smile on your face and makes you laugh. His not afraid to be himself around you no matter how much of a goofball he is because its all in good fun. He cares about you a lot no matter how much you to joke around or how many time his pranks backfire. HOW YOU TWO MEET: (background: your prankster was setting up a trap to pour a bunch of who knows what type of goo on the jocks) You were walking through the hall going to your next class when all the sudden a bunch of who knows what falls on top of you. When you look up you see a boy jump out from a corner with eyes widened in shock. You instantly knowing it was him you walk over angry and ask him what was going through his mind to make him do such an awful thing to a complete stranger. He explains to you that it was just an accident and that it was meant for a group of jocks but you got in the way. But he offered you dinner to apologize. You screamed no and said stay as far away from me as possible. But being the persistent fella that he was he wouldn't take no for an answer. So eventually annoyed you accepted but were nervous of his pranks the whole time. But he was polite and funny and you decided to continue your relationship from their.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Joker/Mischievous Guy

1340058758_9955_full.jpeg

Congratulations!

You got the Shy Guy.

1340058602_4797_full.jpeg

His the type of guy that may not always make the first move, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to, it just means he gets nervous around you. You make his heart go pitter patter ^.^ awww how sweet. He likes to spend time with you and get to know by having fun and taking you to the amusement park so you to can and chat while holding hands the whole time ;). It may have taken him a while to open up in the beginning because how shy he is but once he makes a friend he keeps it so you have nothing to worry about :).

HOW YOU TWO MEET: One day, just like every other day of school you were going from class to class during passing periods only this time you were about to be late so you were running to you next class period. While running your usual path, you weren't watching where you were going so you ran into someone which caused you to trip. Embarrassed you apologized as he held his hand out to you. As you grabbed his hand to get up, you looked up and saw him blushing and getting nervous after your apology which caused him to run away before you could say anything else. Later on that day though you saw him around school and made your way over to properly explain yourself and he said it was his fault and you to got to know each other and from their began to date.

I'm so not liking that <__>

Outcast/Loner

Congratulations! You got the Bad Boy. His basically your typically wild rule-breaker. He doesn't care to much about rules and loves to take risks even if it means breaking a few hearts along the way. But don't worry I'm sure you can change him or not if that's what you want! HOW YOU TWO MEET: You neighbor's moving truck just left the driveway and you wondered who your new neighbors would be. But to be honest as long as they were normal you didn't really care to much. You waited a while outside just looking at your neighborhood until you saw a moving truck park in front of your neighbor's driveway. You found yourself peeking at them as they got out of the car and walked up the driveway. The parents smiled and waved at you and out of common courtesy you smiled at them and nodded. And as they made their way inside the house a boy about your age came out holding boxes and smirked at you when he saw you peeking. You looked away but sooner or later ended up meeting him when you and your parents were invited over for dinner. After a while you to started dating and continued from there.

1340058746_9118_full.jpegCongratulations! You got the Outgoing Guy. His easily romantic, sweet and friendly. He is well liked around school and someone that is friendly and happy and not afraid to try new things. He is the complete opposite of shy and loves to spoil you. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You had a crush on another guy at school who was extremely sweet and friendly. He was a guy that talked to everyone and wasn't afraid to be himself. But every time came over to talk to you, you seemed to freeze and not be able to spit out even the smallest studder. I mean you could imagine in your head what you could say but for some reason the words couldn't come out. But once again he came up to you and smiled and said hello how are you. You just as always froze and looked like a dummy. But he just smiled and said you know I don't bite. And so he asked you out. And as soon as you could talk you too got close and really got to know each other. From there your relationship grew.

Changed a few glaring grammatical errors, but I wasn't surprised at all.

Outgoing Guy

1340058746_9118_full.jpeg

Congratulations! You got the Outgoing Guy. His easily romantic, sweet and friendly. He is well liked around school and someone that is friendly and happy and not afraid to try new things. He is the complete opposite of shy and loves to spoil you. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You being a girl you had a crush on a guy at school who was extremely sweet and friendly. He was a guy that talked to everyone and wasn't afraid to be himself. But every time came over to talk to you, you seemed to freeze and not be able to spit out even the smallest studder. I mean you could imagine in your head what you could say but for some reason the words couldn't come out. But once again he came up to you and smiled and said hello how are you. You just as always froze and looked like a dummy. But he just smiled and said you know I don't bite. And so he asked you out. And as soon as you could talk you too got close and really got to know each other. From their your relationship grew.

Congratulations! You got the Shy Guy. His the type of guy that may not always make the first move, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to, it just means he gets nervous around you. You make his heart go pitter patter ^.^ awww how sweet. He likes to spend time with you and get to know by having fun and taking you to the amusement park so you to can and chat while holding hands the whole time ;). It may have taken him a while to open up in the beginning because how shy he is but once he makes a friend he keeps it so you have nothing to worry about :). HOW YOU TWO MEET: One day, just like every other day of school you were going from class to class during passing periods only this time you were about to be late so you were running to you next class period. While running your usual path, you weren't watching where you were going so you ran into someone which caused you to trip. Embarrassed you apologized as he held his hand out to you. As you grabbed his hand to get up, you looked up and saw him blushing and getting nervous after your apology which caused him to run away before you could say anything else. Later on that day though you saw him around school and made your way over to properly explain yourself and he said it was his fault and you to got to know each other and from their began to date.

• 1 month later...

Bad Boy

1340058774_3044_full.jpeg

Congratulations! You got the Bad Boy. His basically your typically wild rule-breaker. He doesn't care to much about rules and loves to take risks even if it means breaking a few hearts along the way. But don't worry I'm sure you can change him or not if that's what you want! HOW YOU TWO MEET: You neighbor's moving truck just left the driveway and you wondered who your new neighbors would be. But to be honest as long as they were normal you didn't really care to much. You waited a while outside just looking at your neighborhood until you saw a moving truck park in front of your neighbor's driveway. You found yourself peeking at them as they got out of the car and walked up the driveway. The parents smiled and waved at you and out of common courtesy you smiled at them and nodded. And as they made their way inside the house a boy about your age came out holding boxes and smirked at you when he saw you peeking. You looked away but sooner or later ended up meeting him when you and your parents were invited over for dinner. After a while you to started dating and continued from there.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations! You got the Outgoing Guy. His easily romantic, sweet and friendly. He is well liked around school and someone that is friendly and happy and not afraid to try new things. He is the complete opposite of shy and loves to spoil you. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You being a girl you had a crush on a guy at school who was extremely sweet and friendly. He was a guy that talked to everyone and wasn't afraid to be himself. But every time came over to talk to you, you seemed to freeze and not be able to spit out even the smallest studder. I mean you could imagine in your head what you could say but for some reason the words couldn't come out. But once again he came up to you and smiled and said hello how are you. You just as always froze and looked like a dummy. But he just smiled and said you know I don't bite. And so he asked you out. And as soon as you could talk you too got close and really got to know each other. From their your relationship grew.