Art of Life...

withu

Hai...usually my friends called me Wiwid or Oba..nice to meet you all.

I just want to share my drawings here, I think is far from perfect...and not so many, because I draw only when I have mood to draw... :hamtaro-005 (21):

Hope you like my drawings here... :)

I didn't scan it, because my scan just for A4 paper, this one I draw on A3 paper..They're my original character, but I never make them into manga.. :p

art1.jpg

They're character from my manga "Nessiah"...but I never finished the manga I made (2003)... :hamtaro-005 (21):

19166_1216385969570_8268625_n.jpg

The old one too...sketch of tetsu x Hyde from L'Ar en Ciel (2003)... :D

Laruku_Bed.jpg

• Like 13

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• withu

• Neko125

• Anjel

• carvinusher

The drawing are really good.Thanks for sharing.:)Are there going to be more?

I am trying to make Misu x Shingyouji from Takumi kun series.. and You x Gackt.. :)

• 5 weeks later...

this is beautiful!!

this is great!!

i can't even find words to describe what i think of them!

i'm stunned!!

i'm dazed!!

for real... they are so good!! *__*

oh my gosh!!! to be able to draw like that is a gift!! darling... i congrat you on your talent! please show us more of it! ^^

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the compliment.. :)

Some of my old pics..Coloring pics

Touya x Yukito (Yuu) from Card Captor Sakura, it's coloring pic...I am so lack in coloring..

touyaxyuu.jpg

CCS1.jpg

Hwoarang x Jin Kazama of Tekken..

HwoJin.jpg

From Hongkong's comic by Tony Wong..I forgot the name of the characters...sorry.. :p

tonyWong1.jpg

TonyWong2.jpg

Tetsu x Hyde of Larc en ciel

TetchanxHyde.jpg

Yoshiki of X Japan

Yoshiki1.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!

:cuteonion57:

I can see the progress that you made. And now it seems like you have found your drawing style to stick with??

Envious Envious, I draw but I never stick to them!!

You've got mad STYLE.

• Like 1

Oh, you're really great!! Oh I wish my drawing would be more like that :D

I'm trying to draw Tomo Yanagishita but I always see my drawing as fail......

I'm so jealous.... :D But thanks for posting it!! Now, I have more inspirations and ideas!!!

• Like 1

@Ghordge & Didz

Sankyu ne.. :)

WOW!

:cuteonion57:

I can see the progress that you made. And now it seems like you have found your drawing style to stick with??

Envious Envious, I draw but I never stick to them!!

You've got mad STYLE.

Well, maybe now I stick with this new style of mine..but I am stick with Masare Minase' style too..sometimes I draw with eye's style of Masara Minase.. :p

Oh, you're really great!! Oh I wish my drawing would be more like that :D

I'm trying to draw Tomo Yanagishita but I always see my drawing as fail......

I'm so jealous.... :D But thanks for posting it!! Now, I have more inspirations and ideas!!!

sankyu ne, maybe later I try draw Tomo for you when I have mood and free time.. :)

Really great. I especially love the first drawing of this post. Very impressive. Did you use some screentones to do the circles with the dots ?

Thanks..no, I am using pencil to do the circles with the dots.. :D

Incredible. I super love the first drawing.

You're very talented.

I'm curious on post #10, what year did you draw those drawings? I sort of see the style is sort of different from the other drawings. Have you ever consider going back and re-draw old artworks again? Did you self-taught yourself or did you took a drawing class? How long does it take you to draw an artwork? What about one with coloring? Do you use any reference or source to help you to draw your characters or did you drew all that completely from your imagination? ;-D

Haha, hope you don't mind me asking you questions, I'm only curious.

• Like 1

Incredible. I super love the first drawing.

You're very talented.

I'm curious on post #10, what year did you draw those drawings? I sort of see the style is sort of different from the other drawings. Have you ever consider going back and re-draw old artworks again? Did you self-taught yourself or did you took a drawing class? How long does it take you to draw an artwork? What about one with coloring? Do you use any reference or source to help you to draw your characters or did you drew all that completely from your imagination? ;-D

Haha, hope you don't mind me asking you questions, I'm only curious.

Sankyu ne...

On post #10, all are my old drawing, year 2000-2003 I guess, around that years. Yes, my style of drawing is always changing, first my style looks like Naoko Takeuchi...few years after, I start to like Hongkong style too...so my style change again.. :p

My first draw on this album, I think will be my last style, I dunno.. :D

Before it, my style are on my 2nd and 3rd draws...

But, recently I just learning to draw more realist, I draw like that whenever I am in mood in drawing fanart from actors or singers.. :)

Re-draw ? you mean re-drawing my old pics with my new style ?

I never go to art school or college, it's my hobby, I learn by myself, first I learn from some comics I like.

Most I drew it from my imagination, but for fanart, I draw it from seeing a photo of the actors. All the color are from my imagination.. :)

wow the one of takumi and Gi in the garden is beautiful...it's looks just like that actors you did a great good. good work.

Sankyu ne...it's one my fave too.. :p

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My first fanart of Taka from One Ok Rock...I finished it in 2days,it's quite difficult for me to draw the expression...huhuhuhuhuu... :p

tumblr_mgrmjdN1G01rbnohvo1_1280.jpg

• 3 months later...