what yaoi would you recommend

plantpot

hi i just had my birthday this week and put some money aside for manga and yaoi but im not sure on what to get and were to buy them from the site i would have used has closed for a month i was thinking about maybe getting dogxcat mainy just cause i like cat ears. i only have £20 to spend on yaoi so i would proberly only be able to get 2 mangas. what would you recommend?

• Like 1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• plantpot

• mockjei

• Meteorvenus

• beatmesa

I personally really like Loveless, but it is not everyone's cup of tea.

does the manga go further than the anime cause that would anoy me if i started reading and theres no end or continuation.

• Like 2

I personally recommend ZE by Shimizu Yuki.. I really highly recommend this manga since it has really great story, so touching, romantic, brave, and the characters are so enchantingly good looking. Seriously, I admire this series so much. Also the others manga by Shimizu Yuki are just good either, have a try to read 'em :leaf12:

• Like 2

Hmm... The most touching yaoi I've read so far happens to be "Sakura Gari" by Watase Yuu. The characters have so much to them, the art is amazing, the story is quite sad and the events [how they were presented and what nots] still gets to me no matter how many times I've read the manga :4yoyo22:

I believe it's a "must read" so... yeah

thanks for recommending some titles to me im not buying any till after the 1st of july because the only uk based supplier of yaoi is currently on a trip to increase stock so i cant comper prices or deals so if anyone thinks of any more titles it would be gr8 as iv got awhile until i have to decide.

"Vassalord"

"Gravitation"

"The Lost Boys" (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
))

"Golden Cain"

• Like 1

oh and one more I think is quite awesome... and I read it especially on that day... "April 4" by Itsuki Kaname... *¬*

I'd recommend Viewfinder, Bi no Isu, Haru wo Daiteita, though you'd probably be able to buy just a few chapters, not the whole manga. :)

If you want something cute, artistic, and short, try Seven Days, although it's more shonen-ai. It's only two volumes but the plot unfolds very well. Everyone I recommend it to falls in love after the 1st two chaps :)

Another good short one is Keep Out! by KISARAGI HIROTAKA (my fav mangaka) also very very beautiful characters. It's about a uke bodyguard and a seme boss, with a cute subplot too :D ENJOY!

• Like 2

thanks for all the recommendations does anyone know the best place to buy yaoi cause im in the uk and amizone is realy expensive vol 1 of dog x cat is £21 other titles are all similar prices i dont want to use akadot cause i dont know the shipping cost

thanks for all the recommendations does anyone know the best place to buy yaoi cause im in the uk and amizone is realy expensive vol 1 of dog x cat is £21 other titles are all similar prices i dont want to use akadot cause i dont know the shipping cost

ACTIVELY POST ON YAOIOTAKU 100000 TIMES AND GET MANGA! lol

Otherwise a friend of mine lives in UK and ALWAYS order off of this site

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
because it has free shipping. No idea how the details work but it looks pretty decent :) Good luck!

• Like 1

thanks for the website but all they sell 2 titles i was intrested in they dont sell the first vol. apart from that they seem rely good i didnt properly check the details but it looks much more reasonable than over sites