Winds of Change (yin_yang_lover x Arawn -- private)

Arawn_Bheur

Carter looked at his brother and gave him a soft smile. "Nothing's wrong just a really bad headache.... And no I don't need anything... Thank's anyways..." He said in a slightly shaky voice before he put his car into drive and drove away from the gas station but unknown to the two brother's somebody was watching them drive away. The older brother turned off his music not wanting to listen to it anymore. He then felt that headache coming once more and groaned slightly in pain.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• yin_yang_lover

"Pull over. Now," Loinnir answered as he watched his brother's face. It was a demand and not a request. If the headaches kept happening then something bad might happen. He didn't want that. He reached over to gently squeeze Carter's leg. "Please let me drive and I'll get you somewhere where you can relax and feel better, all right?"

Carter shook his head lightly. "No! I'm fi-" He hissed slightly before he slowly nodded his head and pulled off to the side of the road and parked his car. He placed his hand over his brothers and gave it a light squeeze before he gently removed it and got out of the car holding his head. He didn't know where this pain came from... He took a deep breath holding placing his hand firmly on his open door panting slightly and closing his eyes tightly. Gritting his teeth as the pain increased.

Loinnir watched his brother, worried. He slid out of the car and gently moved to his brother's side where he gently helped him to the ground. "Carter..." he whispered softly, running his fingers through his brother's hair, fingers just gently touching soft skin in order to see if there was a fever. He had never seen his brother like this and he didn't know what to do about it. He wanted to make it stop, but he didn't know how.

Carter looked at his brother and gave him a soft smile, he placed his hand on his face. He then leaned forwards and brushed his lips against his brothers. He then pulled back and sighed. "Loinnir... Let's just get in the car and go... I think I just need some sleep that's all..." He spoke softly and lightly. He then pulled himself up slowly before he got up and walked towards the passengers side of the car. He got in and sat down holding his head once more before he placed his head back and closed his eyes.

Loinnir smiled softly at the gentle brush, but he watched Carter as his brother climbed into the passenger's seat before he climbed into the front seat. He started the car and pulled back out onto the highway. He had every intention of finding a motel if his brother didn't start showing improvement. He had no idea what would cause his brother to feel this way, but it had to be something that had happened with James...if he ever saw that man again, he would pay.

The older of the two slowly drifted off into a light sleep. His breathing was normal and quiet. Even though he looked handsome while he is awake he was very beautiful when he slept. His long eyelashes fanned out while is eyes were closed. He the rolled over onto his side and sighed softly. His headache was slowly going away but it was still there. He rolled over again and groaned lowly in his throat. The more he moved around the more it hurt.

Loinnir hesitated slightly before reaching over to gently squeeze Carter's hand in comfort. He drove another hour before finding a motel to stay at. He didn't wake his brother as he went inside to pay for it. He opened the passenger side door once he was done and he lightly gripped Carter's shoulder.

"Carter, come on. You need some sleep on a bed in the dark," he said gently, surveying his brother worriedly.

Carter opened his eyes slowly before he sat up and gripped his head. For a moment he couldn't see a damn thing and that scared him slightly but he didn't show his fear. He blinked a few times before he could see clearly. "Y-Y-Yeah... Your right..." His voice was slightly shaky and uneasy. He gripped his younger brother tightly, he was panting kind of heavy like. He prayed to god that he wasn't getting sick... He couldn't afford getting sick...

Loinnir slipped his arm gently around Carter to steady him and he led him to the bedroom. Once inside, he shut and locked the door before laying Carter on one of the beds. He moved and slammed the curtains shut before he slid off his brother's shoes and then gently undressed him to make him more comfortable. Once he was done, he tucked the blankets around Carter but only loosely in case his brother got hot.

He sat on the edge of the bed, gently brushing back his brother's hair, watching him worriedly. He had never seen his brother like this, at least not since they were kids, and it worried him that he was suddenly feeling this bad. It couldn't be normal.

Carter began to sweat and groan lowly in his throat as he turned on his side and look at his brother with an unreadable expression. He reached for his brother still panting slightly. "Loinnir... Don't... Leave me....." His voice was slightly broken up and uneasy. He then sat up slowly and held his head closing his eyes tightly and hissing in pain. "Make the pain stop!" He hissed loudly clutching his head even more. He never felt this much pain before in his whole life.

Loinnir gently took his brother's hand in his, squeezing softly. "I'm not going anywhere," he whispered softly. Watching his brother sit up and ask for him to help was heart breaking. He didn't know what he could do to make it stop...and it hurt that he couldn't do that for his own brother. His fingers softly stroked Carter's hair and he gently held him close, softly kissing the top of his head head. "I'm sorry," he said quietly.

Carter closed his eyes softly, enjoying the warmth at his brother was providing for him. "You have nothing to be.... Sorry about... I'm the one... Who should say sorry..." He panted lightly, more and more sweat was coming down from his brow. He felt so useless right now. He was the one who was suppose to be the strong one... He was the one who was suppose to take care of his brother not the other way around.

Loinnir gently squeezed Carter. "There's nothing to be sorry for," he whispered softly, stroking his brother's back gently. He could only hold his brother and hope that the pain would go away, hope that he would feel better. Age had nothing to do with it for him. He loved his brother and couldn't stay to see him hurting like this, especially when he had no idea as to why it was happening.

He sighed softly when he felt him stroke his back. "Loinnir...." He spoke lightly before he turned his brothers head and gave him a light kiss on his lips. The pain he was feeling a few minutes ago were now gone. It was strange... First he was nice to a stranger and gave him a lift to a gas station... Second he got this horrible feeling going through his head... And third... When his lips touched his brothers the pain went away. Something odd was happening to him and he didn't like it.

He did how ever bring the younger male into his lap and deepened the kiss. His tongue moved along the bottom of his brothers lip wanting to enter his mouth. What the hell is wrong with me... It feels like I'm.... He cut his own thoughts off as he ran his hand up Loinnir's shirt moving his hands up to his chest. Rubbing and pinching his nipples.

Loinnir blinked in surprise at the kiss and he softly returned it, even letting himself be pulled onto Carter's lap. He trailed his fingers softly through Carter's hair on impulse as he pulled his brother's tongue into his mouth, twining his own around it as a shiver ran through him. His back arched slightly under the stroking and his fingers tightened on his brother, completely lost in the rush of the touch for a moment before he pulled back.

"Carter, you're not feeling well," he whispered softly though his cheeks were faintly red. He did enjoy the touches, but he was worried about his brother.

Carter opened his eyes slightly, a look of lust filled his eyes as he turned around and placed Loinnir on the bed. A seductive smirk crossed over his face as he leaned down and whispered softly in his ear. "So... Screw it... Better yet... Let me screw you...." His voice was shallow and husky. He crashed his lips on the younger man's forcing his tongue inside of his mouth while one of his hands moved down towards his growing erection, rubbing and squeezing it. He pulled away from his brothers mouth before he could even react. "Oh... Your getting turned on by my touches aren't you... Loinnir~" He purred his name in his ear, licking and nipping the outer shell.

Loinnir's breath caught at the sudden attack of touches and kisses, a shiver running through his body. His fingers slid down Carter's shoulders and arms as he inhaled softly, body responding to the earlier touches...So quick he couldn't do anything about it. The nipping on his ear drew a soft gasping moan as his body shivered again from need...but...

His fingers gently pushed Carter up and off him so Carter was kneeling above him. He searched his brother's face. "Carter..." he said softly. "Please, when you're better."

Carter's eyes narrowed, he was horny and he was going to take his brother whiter he liked it or not. "But I am better! I need you right now Loinnir... More then ever! Please... Help me release..." He plead with the younger male looking at him with darkened eyes. Eyes that didn't seem to belong to him at all. They seemed more... Harsh... And cold. He grounded his hips into his brother's and groaned lowly in his throat. "I want to be inside you... I want to feel how tight you are..." His voice was still very husky and seductive.

Loinnir's fingers tightened on his brother's chest at the grinding, body shifting just a little bit in response. He had wanted this with his brother, did want this, but this wasn't his brother...his brother wouldn't be like this with him. "No, Carter," he said softly, eyes surveying the man above him. "You're sick and should rest." Very sick, he didn't add. Something was wrong and he knew it had to have to do with the man they had met earlier...

"Hn... Your body is betraying your words... Loinnir..." He purred once again as he grounded his hips again but with some force making sure that the younger male noticed his hard on through his boxers. "Baby... I already told you... I feel fine~" His voice was dripping with lust and seduction that it sound almost unreal. He grabbed Loinnir's arms and pinned them above his head and gave him a deep and forceful kiss. Still grinding his hips into the man below him.

Loinnir shivered with suppressed want at the grinding and he pulled a little at his brother's grip though something about it just made this all seem better. He found himself kissing the man back, deepening it just a little bit as his hips rolled under Carter's, teasing his brother even as he pulled at the grip again. The sensations were overriding his thought processes, making him want nothing more than the touches though deep down he knew this couldn't be his brother...

Carter smirked against his lips and opened his mouth, running it over the younger males bottom lip growling softly when he felt him grind back. He was all to pleased with himself for getting his brother this aroused. He then removed one of his hands from his arms but held them together with one hand. He shifted so that he could press his hard on more directly on his brothers while his hand moved up under the younger's shirt. Running his fingers over his stomach and up to his chest where he twisted one of his nipples. He grounded against the younger male again loving the friction that it was causing him.

Loinnir's back arched up and he let out a soft moan at the stroking, unable to stop it. He pulled again at the man's grip as he shivered, hips moving up against his brother's before he pulled back into the bed as his mind slowly caught up to everything.

"Are you really Carter?" he asked softly, voice breathless from the touches and the promise of more from the man above him. It was a dream of his, but only if this was Carter. He wanted no one else.

The older of the two chuckled lightly staring down at him with a seductive flirty look... One only his brother knew how to do. "Of course it's me... Who else would I be?" He laughed even more before he moved down and kissed his neck lightly, nipping and sucking gently on it making sure to leave a bruise there but with his mouth. His hips were still grinding against the younger ones. His grip on his arms tightened slightly as he then bit down slightly hard on the younger's neck.