Profile Background Keeps Disappearing

Sloan

Hi, This happened twice. ACK! I have a custom background url that comes from google's picasaweb photo albums. When I customized my profile and placed an url, it worked. But then after a few days, it disappeared. The url is still there and if I re-enter the url, it appears again. Now it is gone.

I haven't moved the image to other album or anything. I was wondering if it happens to some people on this forum. If not, I assume I have to use a different imaging host.

What's up?

Thank you in advance!! ♥

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• Key

• chiakaiyuki

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the first time when I'm encountering this issue. Maybe the Picassa photo albums have limited permissions for using the images on other sites, as a kind of hotlinking protection.

Try uploading the image either on Tinypic, Imageshack or Photobucket and see if the problem persists.

• Like 1

This sometimes happens to me, and it's not that the picture is gone, just that my pc won't load it. When I refresh the page a few times, it appears.

Not sure if this is the same problem tho, since mine is to do with my internet connection.

• Like 1