葛藤- 兄弟喧嘩( Saga+鼠ドル, private) [Warning:Twincest]

鼠ドル

He met his brother's cold gaze with confidence shining in his steel blue eyes.

Shouya bowed slowly, to his father and then his Sanosuke. My Sanosuke, he thought bitterly to himself, my opponent and weakness. He would fight, and even though the other hated it, they would both have to draw their katanas. Closing his eyes Shou put a hand on his sword, bracing himself for the fight that would follow. He'd rather die than hurt his brother, but he'd still do his uttermost.

"Brother" his deep voice cut throught the silence

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

(OOC: I just saw you have replied o_O' )

Harada kept his eyes on his brother for a few seconds,then averted his gaze elsewhere. It was this painful string,rubbing and cutting through the pulsing muscle inside his chest.

Sano noticed his father's intense stare on them,but he decided to not answer to it. He lifted chin up and suddenly a soft and playful breeze appeared. It lasted for a few seconds. How ironically, just like the fragile breeze that lasted for not long,his bound with his brother would end tonight. In an instant.

The green eyed male knew that the loser was supposed to leave the household and he was ready - to leave. But before that...

.."Brother"..

Shou spoke in an unusual way. Harada lifted his gaze towards his brother,

-"Make me draw out my katana,Shou.",he challenged his brother. He couldn't betray his personality,or to show that he was a mess. He had to keep his cool and usual self. Sanosuke took a typical stance,waiting for his brother to attack,while actually his legs only moved. Arms were put in his kimono's sleeves. Disrespectful,some would think,but Harada wasn't prepared to draw out his sword. That was the truth.

(OOC: it's fine, I'm a bit slow myself^^)

He took a deep breath to steady his racing heart, right now he needed to keep a straight face.

It was with a slow, fluent motion that Shouya unsheathed his katana and calmly pointed the deadly weapon towards his brother. The calm that the other showed lit a fire inside of him, angry and bright red.

"Sanosuke..." he warned in a low voice, the tip of his katana merely inches away from the other's chest.

Suddenly there was a painful throbbing in his chest as he pointed the weapon towards the one person he couldn't do without, everything in his being shied away from the mere thought of hurting Sano. But he was there to fight, and if his brother let him, Shouya would fight.

( OOC: I like your style. ;D Here a song that the current situation made me think of )

[video=youtube;-wwcImfPbok]

"Ah...that gaze...",Sanosuke thought while his eyes were firmly on his brother's. They resembled their mother's eyes. He loved that look,full with life. Although twins,they were somehow the complete opposites. Black and white,call it.

The tip of the blade was pointed against him, Harada didn't avert eyes from his brother to look at the katana. The other was full with openings. Why such a warrior like him would let himself open for an attack?

So it be, if Sanosuke wanted to lose this match,he better give one last lesson to his brother. As a heir,he would face death,Harada wanted to make sure that one day...he wouldn't have to bend knees on ground,in despair and loneliness,if he was to lose the only one he loved.

-SLIDE!-

A sound,ringing sound echoed in the silence,to break it to pieces. He drew his katana out and the fast movement was invisible for the others. He knew that his brother would see it,he was now at the level to fight with Sano. Harada's blade was on Shou's blade's way. The tip wasn't pointing at the chest anymore,but against the katana.

"You've grown,but is it enough,Shou?",voiceless thoughts were floating in Sano's head while his brother and he were in an eye-contact. A second later,he had the katana in other position,sliding it ''softly'' against Shou's blade. The sound was painful for Sano's ears. He had to endure until he was sure that his brother was at the level,to never ever lose to anyone....anyone else except his brother.

So the fight started and Harada closed eyes. His style was unique. The technique he was using,never ever has been shown for eyes - "The blind Dragon".

(OOC: Thanks, I draw a lot of inspiration from books and such... I like your style too! And Dear, that song does fit perfectly for the moment~)

Three heartbeats later, Shouya stopped the other's advancement in a swift motion, putting some distance between the two of them. He studied his brothers face for any signs on his next move. It had been so many years since they had practised together last, but he still remembered a few things about Sanosuke's fighting style. It was unique, swift and powerful - just like the man himself. Shou had always lost against his brother when they were younger and even then it had never been this serious. For a moment, his eyes caught a glance of his brother's tightly closed lips, filling his being with a strange emotion he hadn't acknowledged before. It was with great strength that he took his eyes off Sano's lips and launched an attack, carefully but with force behind the movement.

(OOC: And the result is to give me inspiration too,LMAO. )

He didn't take his brother lightly this time,he averted head to side,bending a bit to the left,to dodge the blade. A grin appeared. The cold metal touched like a butterfly his cheek. It didn't hurt him badly,but a few drops blood slid down his cheek. It was crazy,but this flame inside of him,it was the best thing he ever felt. None of the mistress in hostels could satisfy this flame. But crazy enough this fight,it was like uniting his brother and him.

The movement was precise and beautiful,even if Sano was with closed eyes,he could feel it. The grin on his lips wasn't without a reason. He rarely would feel agitated.

The men who were watching them were quiet and amazed. Their clan was famous for its fighting skills and techniques. Like phoenix and dragon,Sano and Shou danced a deadly dangerous dance.

The wind shifted its direction and Harada lifted his guard up. His technique was amazing,but he needed the wind to tell for the other male's movements. If the direction wasn't right,he might risk to be injured. The scent of his brother didn't help him at all - a small frown appeared on his face when he moved fast to grab Shou's wrist after he got his cheek injured.

His free hand pulled the male's hand and his katana had its grip hit against Shou's ribs. Harada had to make his brother serious,he had to make him understand it wasn't like the old times. Shou had to wound the man,else he would do it until his twin understand the value of life.

(OOC: I'm very pleased about that then, cause this is some good shit! *laugh* I haven't been able to write in months, pretty much, so this is really the break I need)

Razor-sharp blades danced in the air.

The ruby droplets stunned him for a split second with it's beauty against Sanosuke's skin; it was too alluring. However mad the impulse he felt the need to taste the blood of his brother. Am I going insane? he thought, eyeing his other half.

A raging conflict awoke within - to inflict more damage or tend to the other's wounds?

The moment of distraction had created an opening for Sano and Shou gasped audibly when he felt the steel against his side. The grin on his brother's face told Shouya that the other was enjoying this just as much as he himself did and he grinned back at him. The dance was as intoxicating as deadly.

The pain in his side made him focus more on his rival again, twisting out of Sano's grip. A split-second decision was made and he made a wide motion, knowing his rival would dodge it just in time and create another opening.

"Every action has its consequence, nii-chan" ​he thought, his smile turning slightly bitter.

(OOC: We are doing awesome so far! ;D )

Escaping his grip,Shouya went after double attack,two quick movements in a row.

After dodging both with a bit difficulty since his stance wasn't stable,Sano heard his brother's comment. It was somehow sarcastic,yet filled with the sense of truth.

He paused and let his katana down,his eyes firmly closed.After dodging the attacks,he was right behind his brother,slightly leaning - back to back. The wind playing both with his slightly-long hair and his kimono.

-"Shou...",he softly spoke. It was time for his lesson. Last lesson, "Every action arises after a desire agitates us. There are no consequences and no coincidences validating the action,all is about 'Will'."

With that spoken, Sanosuke span the blade and dashed it backwards,obviously to wound his brother. Although he knew what was about to happen. He left his guard down,in a hope that his brother would be quick enough to block the blade. But as a result of blocking,there was only one 'consequence' - Shou's katana wounding Harada's stomach from the back side. Fight settled. Sano's first lost.

The words slowly sank in and floated in the far end of his consciousness

"What is it then brother..." he thought "that you desire?"

He leaned slightly against his brother, feeling the other's muscles playing against his back; the movements giving Sano's plan away before the actual move was made. The realisation hit him like a fist in the gut - he would have to choose between saving himself and hurting his brother fatally or letting the sharp blade pierce his body.

Shouya closed his eyes and smiled, waiting for his brother to make the final move.

The pain seared in his abdomen and the smile faded from his lips.

"Brother" he said, his voice oddly strong and gentle,

"It seems my weakness wasn't the sword after all"

Shouya's knees started trembling beneath him. He heard the crowd gasp and closing in around them, their father's voice so clear to him

"You fool! Why didn't you block the attack?!"

"Father..." he smiled carfully, feeling the blood run down his back and his sight getting blurry "this is not the time to talk, the wound needs tending"

Ready as planned to accept the blade through his body,Sanosuke felt his own blade making its way through flesh... his brother's flesh.

The back of his kimono was soaked with Shou's blood. It was warm,but tearing apart feeling. The red liquid was dripping down Harada's blade's tip. The male couldn't take this reality. Before the knees of the other bent,Sano caught him. He didn't pull out the katana yet,instead he yelled at the crowd with anger and despair,

-"What are you looking at?! MOVE!"

He helped his brother down and knew he had to take out the blade and quickly take care of the wound. It was a dangerous injury,after all he used one of his most powerful and fearsome techniques.

Making his way back to the house,he carried his brother inside his room. It was so long since he last stepped into Shouya's room. But now it wasn't the time to look around,he put gently Shouya down the futon and knelt down. Angry,but not at his brother...but at himself.

-"WHY!? Why didn't you block it,Shou!?"

A second later he shook his head and got to tear his kimono's top to make a quick bandage until the maids would bring warm water,towels and medicine.

Shouya felt like he was falling but never hit the ground. Instead he felt warm arms around him and the scent of his beloved brother. The rest of the world seemed so far away and in a daze as he was carried somewhere, he didn't know where but assumed Sano would take him to his room to tend to the wounds.

"WHY!? Why didn't you block it,Shou!? his brother's voice floated into his consciousness, sounding too far away.

The distraught face of his brother made him frown; such a beautiful face shouldn't be wrenched in anger, he thought before drifting out of consciousness. It would take a while for him to return again, he needed time to heal. Although it was painful he knew he had made the right choice.

(OOC: Goddammit, I forgot already what color I was using =_=')

The wounded male fell unconscious in front of Sano. A sigh escaped the male and he gathered his silky hair up,tying it with a piece of cloth. He shouldn't let anything fall onto the wound.

When the maids got inside to bring what Harada needed,his father entered as well.

-"Sano...",his father worried,put his palm over Harada's shoulder. But instead of accepting the hand,Sanosuke slapped it off his shoulder with the back of his hand.

-"Disappear from my sight," he lifted his gaze briefly for a glare, "Now."

Their father lowered head and left Shouya in his brother's hands,knowing well that Sano was skilled not only with the blade,but his hands that could bring 'Death' were enough to bring 'Life' as well.

Harada averted eyes to the maids and nodded head to side for the m to disappear as well.

Many thoughts were crushing into his mind,many memories as well. He looked even worse than the wounded male. Carefully he uncovered Shouya's body. It took him three hours to finish what needed to be for Shou to live.

Sitting in one corner of the room with his knees pointing up, while one hand was over one knee,the other holding his kiseru pipe. He was smoking,all covered in blood, gazing at his sleeping brother.His green eyes dark as an abandoned and empty forest during fall.

-"Always had fantasies like an old pervert,but right now having you weak as I wanted,nude as I wanted...it feels awful. Get well soon,Shou. And lead the clan.",he glanced over the window. The moon was down,ready to hide behind the big mountains.

Harada disappeared with the moon into the greeting-the-village dawn.

(OOC: *laugh* yup, ain't easy keeping track of things~)

When Shouya woke up 38 hours later, he found himself alone in his room, his body stiff and aching, his futon bloody.

"Brother...?" he croaked, his throat feeling like sandpaper and a hollow feeling in his chest.

"Brother?" he asked again, this time with a little more volume, but less hope.

A few seconds later he heard footsteps echoing, but he was saddened to recognize them as the shuffling of his father's feet as he made way towards Shouya. Twenty-two seconds later the door opened, revealing the small and crumpled frame of his father. "Shouya, you're awake!" the older man smiled bleakly

"Where's Sanosuke?" Shouya asked, worried "where is he?"

"Don't worry about that, concentrate on getting better"

"Tell me!" he growled, trying clumsily to get up from the futon "I need to see him!"

"I..." the old man frowned, a deep crease forming on his forehead "He left sometime early this morning"

Shouya felt his head spinning and the dull ache in his chest turned into a throbbing nausea.

"What is he thinking?" he grumbled quietly to himself, but he knew well enough what would be moving in his brother's mind - for surely he would leave himself if he ever had caused the other such an injury, knowing he'd never be able to face the other. But this time, it was Shouya's own decision, not Sanosuke's. He knew he would have to find the other somehow and ask him to come back, to forgive him.

"Bring him back" he said quietly, but sternly to their father "... please"

Almost two days passed,Harada was deep in the forest. Kneeling down by a river to wash his face,he stared for a while in his reflection.

The afternoon sun was mercilessly whipping his body with the heat.

-"How I damn hate this sun...",he mumbled and gathered hands to cup from the water.

'SPLASH!'

Sano washed a few times his face,wetting a bit his hair.

Suddenly a woman's voice echoed from within the forest;

-"Saaaaaaaaanoooooo!"

He stared blankly forward and flopped on his ass,

-"Not again..."

As soon as he said that from behind a tree,the woman showed.

-"What are you doing here? We have to hunt!"

-"As you can see,Reiko - I am cooling down.",he had to lay down on the ground with a big yawn.

-"Wait...what are you doing?",the woman whined and walked his way.

-"As you can see,Reiko - I am about to slee-..",he couldn't finish his sentence since Reiko kicked him from behind.

-"Aho! They are waiting for us to come back."

-"Why the heck you had to kick me?",he rubbed his behind while getting up.

-"You yourself wanted to come to the ninja village. Act like one of us! We never rest.",she got angry,but probably because she was short tempered.

-"Ah...Okay,okay. Let's go.",he fixed his clothing that wasn't anymore his beautiful kimono. He was now tested to be a ninja. Taking another road,Sano hoped he would forget what happened. But could he?

Since Shouya was young and his body fit, the wound did not take long to heal enough for him to start move around.

After three days he was well enough to sit in the saddle and he wasted not one second in his haste to find his brother.

He asked many if they knew where his brother was, but only one replied other than "I'm sorry"

"Excuse me, boy, do you know where Sanosuke Harada is? The matter is urgent" Shouya's voice was strict and emotionless

"Who are you?" the young boy asked, supsicious

"I'm his brother. Now, if you know where he is, then take me there!"

After exchanging a few more words, the boy agreed to show him into the village where his brother was training to become a ninja. "Ninja, hmph" he said lowly to himself "my brother, what are you thinking?"

It's been a week now and Harada was about to go to his first mission. Tomorrow he had to lead two important persons through the dangerous forest to foreign to ninjas land.

The man was sitting in his room,smoking and staring at a certain corner where his katana was leaning against the wall. He hasn't even cleaned it yet from his brother's blood. He just stayed there afraid to even go an inch closer to his sword.

Tapping his kiseru pipe,Sanosuke heard some familiar foot walking coming closer to enter the village. The male paused and looked over shoulder towards the window.

-".....Hah,impossible.",he shook head and stood on his feet to take out some towels - ready to bath.

For a split of a second he thought that he heard his brother's steps. Was he going mad?

Walking into the village he felt all eyes on him, carefully watched.

They had wanted to take his katana from him, as a safety-precaution they said, but he'd refused.

The beautiful katana hung on it's usual place, easily in reach if some unknown enemy would attack; not that many would dare to attack the shinsengumi in public, but he was after all in a ninja village.

"Where is he?" Shouya glanced down to the boy at his side, whom in response just pointed towards a small building not 50m away. "Thank you" he smiled coldly and handed the boy a few silver coins for his trouble. The boy ran happily away while Shouya made his way towards the house where his brother was.

He hesitated outside the small door, what would he do if his brother turned his back on him? He shuddered at the thought.

We are destined to rule together, he thought, and slowly raised his hand to knock on the wooded door.

The feeling though didn't leave him. With each second passing he was sure about it. While confused,he threw over shoulder his bath towel and waited for the knock.

He smiled lightly,indeed,it was that specific knock that only his brother would make.

When they were small,they had this 'secret sign' to recognize each other,if someone else would come knock on their door.

Sanosuke kept quiet for a few seconds and then he went to open the door.

Once he did,he saw his beautiful brother's face.

-"You are really a fool.",he spoke softly and welcomed the other inside.

"As if you are the one to speak" Shouya smiled softly and closed the door behind him

"Attacking me like that and then running away" There was no anger nor malice in his words, only soft and deadly velvet.

"Did you really think I'd hurt you, brother?" he let the words fill the void between them, questioning yet carefull.

Now that he was here, Shouya wasn't sure what he should say or do to make things right again.

Although the other spoke carefully and softly,not a single trail of hatred could be sensed, the words were whipping Sano's heart roughly.

Or may be that was the point? Through merciless words spoken out with gentleness to punish his brother? Harada didn't even know if what he did was right,but at least he ran away from the sight of his brother.

Sanosuke clenched lightly his hand into fist and looked away.

-"Shou...better leave. I have nothing to say.",alarming his senses,Sano felt a uncontrollable feeling to push his other half down. It was strong and he didn't know if this would be another night he'd regret.

"No." the reply was simple and short. He hadn't come all this way just to go back at the first hinderance.

With the air heavy of unspoken words he slowly made his way to stand behind his beloved brother, hesitating.

Shouya had realized something about hismelf and now there was no turning back from it.

He had realized just whom he could not stand to be without.

"I won't leave you, Sanosuke"

With the closing steps,Harada's heart was throbbing.Each breath the other took,the fragrance he missed - everything was spinning his conscious into urge for grasping the other and never let him go. All the years he hid and pushed this feeling away would be a waste? He looked down at the floor when the other spoke these strong and meaningful words.

-"You...",Sano chuckled bitterly and lifted his chin up to grab the other before even Shou could realize his brother moved. All week,Harada trained from dusk until dawn for being a ninja. His body was a mixture of the training for a shinsengumi and now ...for a ninja. The male was faster than before,his gaze turned into desire for warmth,his brother's warmth.

Already holding the other from behind,Sano had his arm in front of the other's chest, firmly against his body. His other hand busy with a grip around Shou's wrists,gathering them into his big palm.

-"...You think that it was easy for me to make all decisions I did during these years?",he spoke quietly,lips close to Shou's ear.

A small hitch in his breathing as the other male was so close to him, somehow both too close and yet too far away.

Shouya closed his eyes and breathed in the scent that he had missed the last few days.

In his weakened state he knew he couldn't put up much of a fight, and he shuddered as the other's breath hit his ear.

How could this forbidden intimacy feel so right?

He had no words for his brother, his other half, and so he chose to remain quiet, waiting for the other to continue.

The silence only let the male sink into deeper lust.

His eyes averted to the side,then to where the wound he left was. The futon in the room wasn't far from where the males stood. Sanosuke had his brother pinned down,underneath his body. His gaze both soft yet distanced.

He shifted as to settle his brother down and to block if there was any fight put up. Harada reached hand down to unfold the man's clothes,uncovering the torso. His eyes wanted to see the wound. Soft like feather was the touch he made against Shouya's chest down to the wound.

He felt confused as to his brother's actions, but made no move to stop him. Bracing himself he took a deep breath to not wince when the other's fingers came in contact witht he still painfull wound. It took more willpower than imagined to keep from moving underneath his borther's administrations and he turned his eyes away from Sano's distant gaze.

Shame burned on his cheeks; shame for being weak and for giving in to the other. Shame for feeling good​.