葛藤- 兄弟喧嘩( Saga+鼠ドル, private) [Warning:Twincest]

鼠ドル

The snow white bandage around this firm top,it looked so beautiful with slight blood trace soaked into the fabric. The sudden movements Sano did force his brother to make led to a bit of pressure against the wound,but it wasn't something to panic about.

Once his gaze fell over Shou's face he saw the crimson coloring his brother's cheeks. It was both sweet and cute. He had forgotten his brother's cute side. It felt like back then when Shouya used to cry over little things like; his brother not taking him with him or having his food eaten by Sano.

Harada kept his hand moving until he reached Shou's hip to caress there. How smooth his brother's skin was - it felt too good to be considered as a sin,but it was.

The brown haired male leaned down to have his nose tucked in between Shouya's collar bone and the side of the neck. He slowly breathed to enjoy this closeness. He always wanted to do this.

-"Shou...",he spoke by husky voice and his hand moved down to his brother's thigh.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

The husky voice stirred something within him and he found himself wanting more. He wanted to make his brother call out, to touch him more, to become... one. Such a forbidden desire to carry.

"Sano..." he breathed, hesitantly, as he let his hands wander, clasping them together at the small of Sanosuke's back. How long had it been since they were this close together? So many years... And now he did not want to ever let go.

He felt how the other moved to shorten even more the distance. It surprised Sano a bit,yet not in a bad way. Instead,it lit the flame inside his chest.

Harada tilted head to side,worrying his brother's neck with a bite. He slid tongue against the red mark to trace up behind the ear.

It felt good and Sanosuke ripped his brother's cloth covering the leg he caressed. The warm body of Shou felt better than he could imagine. It was different than when he touched his almost ice cold body in a hurry to save his other half from death.

Green eyes followed the arms grabbing him tightly and so moved to reach Shouya's lips. He bit the lower lip to hurry and taste the sore flesh. The kiss was intense and forceful but not because he wanted to force his brother for a kiss,he just couldn't help but let the lust take over.

A sigh of contentment left him as his brother worried his lower lip with his teeth. The kiss that followed was hurried and brutal, just like both needed it to be. It could not be tender, it would've broken them both.

Shouya let himself be raptured and swept away, there was no room for thoughts.

He pressed himself closer, their teeth clashing and tongues dancing passionately. The skillfull hands on his body made him shiver delightfully and the kiss made his mind spin.

• 2 weeks later...

Harada parted lips from his brother's to go down and bite the collar-bone's area just for the heck of it,enjoying that his brother would answer to every touch of his.

Once the male was going down,he spread Shou's legs widely to slide lips against the bare skin there. He bit the inner thigh to move hand over the other male's crotch,massaging him enough of pleasurably for the other to get hard.

Sano had to leave his other half nude. Such a beautiful body,he could stare at for a whole night. The light haired male leaned down to get his lips wet,so they leave Shou trembling when they come into contact with the male's length.

Shouya couldn't believe this was actually happening, but pleasure overtook him before he could form any more logical thoughts.

When the ferocious, lust-filled eyes of his brother was upon him it made his heart thump unsteadily in his chest and he spread his legs wider without even noticing it. The lust burned within him and thefeel of talented lips around him made him moan his brother's name. When he noticed it his cheeks burned red and he bit down on his lower lip to stop more moans from escaping his kiss-swollen lips, but unable to look away from the sight of Sano with his lips wrapped around his throbbing need.

How tasty the other was,Sano slid eyes close and his perfect jaw-line kept changing angles every time he lowered down to take his brother deeper in mouth.The saliva slowly escaped Harada's lips and did wet his brother's privates.

With a gentle sigh,Sano parted lips from there to place a kiss over the glans,while his hand reached his other half's entrance.

He spoke no word when fingers skillfully entered his brother. Opening eyes,he placed his green gaze over this beautiful body. Tired enough to wait,after so many years - Harada's brows slightly locked in a frown and he lined himself as on knees. The hand got away from his way and hovered for a grab over Shou's knee. He squeezed there as soon as he got to slid his own throbbing need into his twin. Ah,it felt too good to be reality,Sano thought. He swallowed thickly and closed eyes,having his hair loose.

-"Shou....",he grinned and opened eyes to lower down,sliding further into the tight entrance,"I am gonna devour you."

He simply stated it,as if announcing a war. A love war.

The sound of Sanosuke's husky voice sent shivers down his spine. Such possesivness, such untamed lust. Something deep inside him wanted to scream for him to do so, "devour me", Shouya simply mouthed it, refusing for it to be said out loud but not quite able to contain himself. His body contracted and decontracted in bliss as he was repeatedly impaled.

"Sano..." he mewled, needing more stimuli, needing to be touched.

His slender fingers drew red lines on his brother's back, feeling the muscles flewing underneath his touch. He strained to kiss Sano's lips again, claiming them in a sloppy kiss. A woman had never made him feel this good and he doubted any other man could.

The sensation of nails sliding down against his back made him twitch a bit. It wasn't that painful,but it was a different feeling from being scratched by a woman. More forceful.

Sano slid his big palm to have fingers in Shou's hair when the other kissed him. Once he sped a bit his pace,he pulled his brother's by the hair to tear him away from his own lips. Sano reached for the other male's chin and bit him there just to go for another bite against Shou's neck.

He gritted hips harshly against his other half,having his free hand place Shouya's leg on his waist's level. The night was just starting and so was Sano.

The more intense it was,the more lost in lust he got.

In response, Shouya wrapped his legs around Sanosuke's waist, making him push even deeper inside the slick heat. The change in angle meant the other was brushing his sweet spot, the sensation making him see stars. Pleasure interchanged with pain as the wound was torn open, blood starting to drench the bandages.

"D-don't stop" he moaned as he clinged to his brother almost desperatly.

A quick smirk appeared to get lost when Harada flinched. His brother was getting tight,squeezing his member. Although the other was wounded,it didn't stop him from moving hips against the thrusts. He was moving along with Sano. Thus, the brown haired male decided to change his way of moving. He got a row of a few deep and slow thrusts before pumping the pressure inside of his brother. He has never tasted such a pleasure. Was it because it was his brother? Sanosuke groaned almost mutely,to lower head down.

The crimson colored bandages got soaked and so the blood started making its way to the futon under Shouya. Harada ran his hand against his brother's chest to reach for his mouth,caressing Shoya's lips. They were soft and dry from the moans. Sano leaned down to wet them,sliding tongue into Shou's mouth for a passionate kiss.

• 8 months later...

(( Side note: Due to lost posts from the time when YO was off for repair, my partner and I decided to do a summarize of what was lost and continue onward.))

After the spent night in lust and bittersweet sin, Harada brothers had to face the difficulties of being a ruling clan. Once Shou returned to their village, he felt that stabbing feeling in chest. A feeling that only a strong bound between brothers could grant. Far away from the ninja village and Harada household, Sanosuke was facing a terrible time.

" - Don't you know about the curse of 100 samurais set by a prostitute they raped? - the leader of Inu clan had Sanosuke pinned against a tree. "

The strong rumored samurai was badly wounded with poisonous weapon,to even think of fighting back. Surprising was how he still kept his conscious. Now that he was given a choice,to save his beloved brother in order for the curse to end with the last Harada's heir, Sanosuke Harada, he had to kill his father.

"-Bull...shits... - the beautiful samurai lost his conscious,to be taken in the village of Inu clan."

Meanwhile the reason why Sanosuke was caught was firmly running toward the ninja village, two noble males. The were out of breath, but not only the ninjas were awaiting for them. The first to growl in their faces was - Shouya Harada, Sanosuke's twin.

Lost in his fear to lose the only important thing for him, Shouya flew out of the ninja village once he got the information about the so called lowlife Inu clan.

Could he really save Sano? Or Sano's will break and betray his brother's expectations? What if... what if right now they were already enemies? But not enemies of two different martial art categories, but enemies of clans. Which on its hand was even more fearsome.

The closest friend of Sanosuke, Reiko, who was a ninja rubbed the tip of her chin with a thoughtful look. She gazed at the departing back of Shouya.

-Prepare for a war - she spoke to the closest servant on her left. It was obvious, Japan wasn't a safe place right now. And of most people, Inu clan would take down the Emperor once they kill the faithful warriors of Harada clan.

--------------------------

(( Change of font color because Harada shall be forced to choose Inu clan))

Small coughs, he felt a burning pain through his body.

-W-water... - he mumbled in his futon as hand came up to rub his own forehead.

In this small room, only the Inu leader was sitting on a few steps away from Harada's body.

- Thirsty? Good, struggle some more until you change your mind.

- Piece of a..trash.. - a few more coughs came off his lips. The poison was taken care of,of course, but the after effect was some horrible headache with burning pain.

- Why refusing the chance to kill him? - the Inu leader was peeling an apple for himself - You also hate him, don't you?

- .... Even so - Sanosuke made a pause,to slightly open his beautiful green eyes - ... Even so, I am better off dead than betraying.

- Strong morals, I see. But child of Harada clan, you forget something.

A slight shift, Harada glanced over the leader.

- On next full moon, the curse will take the life of your brother.

Sano's eyes widened, that burning pain was washed away by the striking thump of tearing heart in his chest. He swallowed hard, but no use. There was that feeling of having thorns in his throat.

// NII SAN! GIVE IT BACK!

A sudden flash of the small Shouya rubbed his brain.

What kind of a man one had to be? What kind of a choice one had to pick? What kind of a samurai you had to be...to fight off the pain in chest and keep on fighting? Sanosuke never liked meditation, the opposite of his brother. Not because he had no skill into focusing. Just the opposite, he was the best when came to focusing. But whenever he closed eyes for meditation, shattered glasses would stab his subconscious with guilt. Guilt because of that love. Guilt because of a loss. A loss not only of his mother, not only of his father, not only of his brother... but of himself. He was lost in his own world and no one was there to reach because everybody believed 'He is a heir, the strongest one'. But what was strength when you had no one, but an endless sin.

Sanosuke rose from his futon, the pain was an indication of being alive,so he was glad he felt it.

- You are the most lowest clan I know. - he growled and darted his glare at the leader.

- Oh, save the compliments for later, child of Harada clan.

- Remember my words, child of Inu clan, I will take away your life before you take over Japan.

- Ahahahahaha, very well - the leader reached with his free hand to Harada,while holding with other his apple - So,we have a deal. Kill your father and come for me. If you manage before I take the Emperor's life. Oh, and one more thing, if your brother comes to meddle into my affairs, I shall not doubt, but kill him.

(OOC: oh that was a great summary Saga dear! I'll do my best to continue~)

Shouya rode as fast as the horse was able to carry him to the village where the Inu clan had their stronghold, only a fourty minute ride north-east. He hadn't thought his plan through yet, his eyes seeing red as he feared for the life of his beloved nii-san, not caring enough about his own safety at the moment. He came to the village with a katana and a small sword, only having his own ability to rely on. The heavily armed samurai coming his way on the other hand were wearing steel armor, something that is very useful as protection but instead leaves the bearer slow and immobile.

He ordered the horse to a halt and then called out "I demand to meet with the head of Inu, and I will see Sanosuke Harada"

(( OOC:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, thank you very much! I will leave your comment until Nezu also sees it. Thank you again for the compliment! (: ))

----------

It was clear. The Inu leader wanted nothing,but Harada's skills. He wanted nothing, but Harada's rumored power. After all, he had no problem to fight against Inu soldiers although he wasn't in his perfect shape. One to wonder, how far the male could extend his will power and strength in order to save the one he loved.

Left alone in that small room, between these four walls, Harada wobbled up on two feet. He stumbled to side, holding himself for ribs as leaning on the table set near the window.

- Mother... didn't you say... didn't you say that big brothers are born to protect their little brothers and sisters? - he frowned - Then why I feel that guilt yet? Shou...will surely hate me. But if that's the price I have to pay for his life, so it be. So it be, I will murder the whole Harada clan, if needed. Just... watch over him, mother. Because since the beginning I said, I am not suited for a heir.

That small monologue made him waver as a leaf brushed by the wind. He rose his gaze up, to notice a few Harada men outside. Could it be,really? Damn it, that silly kid. Harada chuckled and glanced over the Inu mantle set on the chair. It was like welcoming him for another sin. How funny fate was, always pushing you to your limits when you already thought you had enough.

Spread open, the blue kimono looked so beautiful on that white skin. But how different were his green eyes, not speaking for these beautiful green fields. They spoke for the darkest green forests that could hide dozen of secrets within.

Meanwhile the Inu leader headed to where Shouya was making a fuss. The young samurai was so pissed off, that most of the Inu males stepped aside, not wishing to taste from his katana skills. Sanosuke knew very well his brother's skills and knew that Inu leader would face a difficult time with Shou. One small mistake and Shou wouldn't even doubt to pierce the chest out of its shape. Shouya was known for his silent steps when fighting. One moment you think you had him, next moment he would cut your head. That was the way Shouya fought - silently taking over the victory. His fighting style was amazing, one of the reasons why Sanosuke fell in love with his brother.

Inu leader stepped out with his arrogant smile, glaring at Shouya.

- I must admit you have some guts, child of Harada clan. - speaking arrogantly as ever, he knew very well that Harada would show up any time, showing clearly to Shouya that he was no longer his beloved brother, but an enemy. May be that was why Inu leader was so arrogantly confident.

(OOC: Thank you

I'm really happy that you like it :))

Shouya watched as the leader of the clan, a dishonest and even despicable man, stepped forth to meet him.

His blue eyes hardened as they saw that man smirk arrogantly and the words that he uttered made the anger boil in his chest. Trying to remember his old master's voice he calmed himself by taking a few breaths, letting the turmoil settle a bit before adressing the older man.

"You speak of courage as if you knew what it means" his voice was completely calm and emotionless, only his eyes hard as steel "... but I did not come to quarrel with you nor do I see the meaning to even try negotiate with you."

"Negotiate? Hmph" the leader smirked and crossed his arms "For your brother's sake?"

"Don't fool yourself, old man" Shouya unsheathed his katana "I don't have to buy back what has been taken from me"

"How dare you talk to me so rudely in my own village?" the man stopped smiling "He is not your brother anymore"

Behind them the large crowd started parting as the one they had been talking about all this time appeared from a small house and slowly walked towards them. When Shouya saw his beloved brother he gasped and exclaimed "Sano!" as the chock almost paralyzed him.

(( OOC: I find this track for amazingly suitable for the meeting. If you want listen to it,while reading. Since I will write on while listening to it.

))

--------------------

He walked slowly with his head lowered with his hair running down his shoulders - no longer in Harada's hairstyle. His hand set on a sword, a sword different from Harada's clan. His image was completely changed with that spread open blue kimono, running after his steps as if the wind chased after its edges. The Inu symbol well seen on its back. That man was a living dead, with no soul in eyes, with no emotions and with no sparkle of love. It was so cold. When did the warm green eye color turned into something so not beautiful?

Sanosuke lifted his chin at his brother's call.

// Run, Shouya. Run and never look back.

His thoughts darting into Shou's figure through that cold stare. A stare that spoke for no love. It was like Sano was no longer there, but a fearsome man that Inu servants bowed to.

- See, child of Harada? I told you, you have guts to show your face when you no longer have anything in belonging here. - the Inu leader moved his eyes to Harada and with a smirk he gave a clear order.

Sano just caught with the end of eye the order and closed his eyes, his long hair hid the painful frown on face. A step, then two. When did that man get so close to Shouya and did draw out his katana for a slice. His gaze looking forward, empty and emotionless. Not even daring to look aside and meet his brother's eyes.

"Where did you go?" Shouya whispered as he took one step back, then another "Are you trying to tell me that this pitiful being is MY BROTHER?!" he yelled, the closed fist not holding his katana shaking.

"I will not fight my brother again because of other's moronic ideas"

his eyes closed to small slits "But I am not afraid of death nor any within the Inu clan"

Shouya tried to gauge his brother's reaction but couldn't see any change.Why are you hiding from me brother? he thought to himself but said nothing. It seemed he would have to fight his way out of the village no matter what.

A plan started forming in his mind and then the lips tightly pressed together eased into a lopsided grin. He stood in a fighting position with his eyes firmly focused on the leader of the clan, after all if they were heading for a war this man was the ultimate target. Turning completely towards the old man, his razorbladesharp sword pointing at his chest.

"Why don't you just fight me yourself, old man?" an eyebrow rose on his delicate face "Or am I too strong for you?"

The leader of the Inu clan's eyebrows furrowed as he heard the young man's taunts.

"Are you foolish enough to call me weak, Shouya son of Harada?!" he bellowed.

"Well, you might stand a chance seeing as you're using that armor" SHouya mused, lowering his sword but an inch in a false charade of letting his guard down "Why won't you try to test that precious armor against a real swordsman?"

Whatever shifts they did,piercing through the air and jumping forth and back, Sano never did look straight into Shouya's eyes. His long hair firmly brushing against skin and well hiding his tearing from pain look in eyes.

//Shouya, smash me to pieces before I lose myself. I no longer feel any border, the border that makes you tell sanity and insanity apart. With these hands of yours,smash me to pieces when the time comes. Because I no longer have a single room left for prayers.

Sanosuke's thoughts ran wild in his head with ever attempt for a slice, but then Shouya averted his back toward the Inu leader.

Harada let out a small sigh. It was a sigh of keeping the pain for too long, not because he was tired or in pain from the wounds covering his body under that blue kimono.

- Heh - a fast smirk escaped Inu leader as his hands were set behind his back, not even alarmed to protect himself. The reason, he met it with his own two eyes as soon as he rose his chin to stare into Shouya...and Sanosuke who moved too quietly and fast for anyone to notice the stab he made.

His beautiful hair finally uncovered by the breeze movements, to show his green eyes and the small frown, when he stabbed his brother.

-Shouya... - his perfect jawline moved as spoke by velvet voice and he finally averted his gaze to meet his brother's eyes,

- ... Enough.

He drew out his sword from his brother's body as the blood ran down the blade.

The emotionless samurai made a step forth to reach a shoulder with Inu leader,

- You shall not see a tomorrow, if he dies now.

How he actually moved so perfectly well? How he actually...ah,that was it. He was a genius when came to skills. He actually copied his brother's silent step technique.

It was clear what Harada meant. They had to take care of Shouya and imprison him,so he wouldn't get in the way.... in the way of Sano that was to kill their father.

The green eyed warrior spoke no more and guided by the mourning sky, he turned his back at Shouya.

But who was there to notice, the shaking hand holding the katana? Who was there to notice the self hatred,for wounding his brother once again? That pain drove him to insanity. He begged in his mind for Shouya to destroy him.

(OOC: I really find that song helpful, thanks!)

Somehow, everything seemed to happen in slow motion and Shouya was shocked to see his beloved brother run towards him with his sword, aiming to wound him but not to the point of fatality unless it did not get any medical treatment. He only barely registered the pain of the wound, it was nothing compared to the pain in his chest.

Why? he mouthed, but no sound came from his lips. And as tears started clouding his vision, he saw Sanosuke turn his back against him once more. "You bastard!" he growled, his eyes black as ash as he pushed Sano to the ground on the right to stand with his sword raised high in front of the Inu leader. "I will fight you, whether you wish to or not"

with those words he made a cautious but still powerful attack and so the dance begun.

It did not matter to Shouya that he was weakened from the injuries, his opponent was old, slower and did not have that natural skill. It amazed him that he was able to be the leader of a clan but then decided it must be because of politics.

A man that cannot defend himself or his family should never be appointed as the head, the protector of the clan.

In the matter of ten minutes, Shouya had managed to place the tip of his sword against his opponents jugular.

"Come home with me, brother" he said loud and clear, no real feeling in his voice "And don't mind this old man, I'll kill him if he refuses to let you go"

Pushed as he turned around with the intention to go, he stood there with his back turned. A small and mute chuckle came out of his mouth. Shouya was as always stubborn.

Clashes and blade cries roamed around the place. Shouya was pushing himself to his limits, yet Sano stood there with his back turned. He never thought the first to make him use his Sabidou technique would be his own flesh. The rumored art of a lone warrior known as 'The lonely path'.

Although Shouya had the Inu leader pinned, out of no where Sanosuke's sword clashed the blade out of the man's jugular. The coldness in Sanosuke's voice as he spoke, it was unbearable not only for Shou...but also for Sano.

- Fool! - he growled as stood with his sword raised to the level of Shou's neck - That arrogance is suited only for people with power! You obtain no such yet, to try and go bossy who shall you save!

Each next word was suffocating the last pieces of Sano that were left sane.

- YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO DIRTY YOUR HANDS,SHOUYA! *

(*Spoken with Harada clan' dialect)

It hurt. It hurt greatly. But the way Sano saw it, Shouya and he wanted to protect different things. Sanosuke swished his sword with its back and knocked his brother unconscious.

- Take him away - he ordered to a servant near.

- Very wel-... - the Inu leader got startled as soon as he felt the cold blade of Harada's sword tip his neck.

- Make no mistake. I might be a betrayer, but I am not your ally either.

- ... I see.

- I will be taking his life tonight.

- You can take with you some from my people.

A sarcastic 'heh' was sighed and Sanosuke rose his glare,

- Your fools will get in my way.

It sent shivers to Inu leader's body. How scary Harada got?

While everything was according plan, Reiko had a bad feeling. She knew it deep inside. Something bad was about to happen, which led her and a few other ninjas to Inu village. What she witnessed there as being hidden in the shadows with the other ninjas... it sent her straight into the abyss of fearsome darkness.

// How deep you intend to sink, Sano?

That was it. She had to do something, but first came first. The ninjas had to help Shouya out of this place and try stop Sanosuke before it was too late. What would happen to Japan if Harada clan was destroyed? The Emperor was in danger.

YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO DIRTY YOUR HANDS,SHOUYA the words echoed in his mind as he fell into unconsciousness,

He had seen the look in his brother's eyes, that distraught, hateful look in his eyes and he had wanted to run from it.

It seemed his brother, the one he loved with all of his being, had disappeared far into the depths of his brother, nowhere to be seen.

His brother, who had done such shameful things to him now tossed him away like garbage. How long must Shouya suffer for the feelings he carried deep in his heart? Scenes from his memory were played over and over, tearing him apart in the most cruel ways. No matter how fast he run he could never reach Sanosuke's back, only ever seeing him getting farther and farther away without hope to be able to stop him.

The fever ravished his body as the latest cut had gotten infected, rendering him unconcious for a couple of days.

When he woke up he felt hands push him down, taking his eyes a few seconds to adjust to the light.

"Where is he? Where is Sanosuke?!" he asked angrily, his voice raspy "where am I?"

"Relax, you shouldn't strain your body any further" Reiko coaxed him down gently "You're safe, in the village of ninjas"

"I asked, where is my brother?" his gaze was icecold, wanting nothing more than getting out of there

"I think I should tell you everthing that's been going on during the days you've been unconscious"

"Hn. Say only what I need to know" Shouya looked around and grabbed a bowl with water which he drank quickly

"Sanosuke did a terrible thing after your fight with the leader of the Inu clan" Reiko looked at the samurai with obvious pity

"He went back to your village on his own, attempting to kill you father"

The words made him sit back up hurriedly, his eyes burning with anger "Why would he kill the old man, he'd probably die within the next year without anyone lifting a finger!"

"I know that, but the leader of the Inu clan does not. And a war is on the brewing"

"I should have killed that snake when I had the chance" he mumbled, mostly to himself "Is the emporer safe?"

"For now, we have him guarded, but there are some things you need to do"

"Just tell me what it is!" He exclaimed, so very frustrated by this whole situation, as he rose up to his feet

On the beautiful background of

' melody

Sanosuke's beauty was evolving around the emotionless and unwavering expression of his. There was that Inu feast having them all gather. A beautiful lady was guided with two more beauties, playing the melodies out of the string instruments.

Sanosuke lifted his sake for a gulp, getting on a peak manning with his monologue.

// Since a kid I never liked fights although it ran in my veins. That rumored skill passed down the Harada's generations, to be able to master one hundred and one steps of the samurai. Shouya had it too, but I never could understand why father wanted me to be the heir.

A small chuckle made to himself as closed his eyes with a frown.

//Heh. That geezer, he fought damn well. To think that he could actually find my openings without a problem. One thing I can't still get. If that curse was one hundred samurais, why the Harada's final resort is called one hundred and one? Hah, where did that 'one' make the difference? If they chose Shouya for the heir, that wouldn't happen. I wouldn't mind be the one dying from the curse, I wouldn't mind at all. I also wouldn't mind the harsh jokes that I didn't meet the expectations of a heir. But to be hated by Shouya... it is like being dead. Say, brother... if you could save me, would you do it after all I did? Hah... impossible, right?

The dancers spread open their beautiful kimono clothes in the dashing steps going well with the melody's rhythm. Sano stared with no excitement.

Clenching his fist under the kimono' sleeves, Sano desired no more of the tomorrow's greeting. Because that hand of his could only harm, but not really save.

"Shouya..." Reiko started, shying away from the untamed look in the samurai's eyes "He... He killed your father"

"And what now?" he asked, trying to steady his shaking hands. Even though he was intimidating in this shape, he would never lay a hand on a woman even if she brought him these terrible news.

He sighed "what do you want me to do about it?"

"You need to gather the Harada clan, you must take the position as head"

"It will only lead to the Inu dog ordering my brother to take my life" he turned away, putting his hands inside the sleaves of his once beautiful kimono. Reiko's voice trembled slightly as she gave his request

"Gather the clan and fight the Inu clan. Even if you have to kill Sanosuke, you must stop this war"

"Are you really, after knowing everything that you do, asking me to kill my brother?" his eyes were low and cold, but eventually he gave a small, bitter chuckle. "Fine. I will do it"

After a couple of hours of thinking and discussing, they had a plan. It hurt Shouya immensly to just think of the possibility to have to kill his twin, but by now he figured the man he had loved so dearly would kill him with his bare hands if he had to. He couldn't just drop dead, Shouya had to fight this battle. For the sake of the future of the Harada clan, for the sake of his mother he had to come to the rescue of Japan as a nation.

Shortly after everything was decided, he returned to his now mourning village to declare his taking of the title 'Head of Harada Clan'.

The banquet was just beginning and the males were rushing to get drunk and have fun with the ladies, but not the case for Sanosuke. He got up and headed outside. As soon as he stepped out, he heard the steps of the Inu leader behind.

- Where are you going? I ordered the most beautiful girl for you, Sanosu-...

Before even saying it out loud, Harada had the blade on the Inu leader's neck.

- You must be deadly drunk, to think of calling my name as if I am your friend. Don't misunderstand. Before anything, I am after your life now.

Fearsome,fearsome was that cold gaze.

- Then you could kill me now. You will have no problem killing the rest, won't you? - the leader stared back intensely - ... But you wouldn't do it and I'd like to know what you are up to as to leave me live more.

Sano looked away, his grip loosened.

- Oh, don't tell me that your hopes are up to lure Shouya in my village as having me alive.

That quick tremble of eyebrow, Sanosuke really did think that.

- Ahahahahah, you are so miserable, child of Harada clan. Fine, fine. I will be your bait. But don't forget that tomorrow I will be taking the Emperor's life. Didn't you swear to kill me before that?

Why Sanosuke was silent? Why he lowered his katana and turned around,leaving the male's arrogance step upon his pride? The pride of Harada's clan. But Inu leader could understand less Sano right now. His pride didn't lay in his father's hands, but in his love for his brother. He lost his pride in the very moment he put on that blue kimono.

// I feel sick. Sick of every single thing. But most of all, sick of myself.

Sanosuke walked down the village,to the room where the Inu clan had their trainings. He had to clear his mind. There, in the shadows of the darkness, under the moon's tears that fell as shooting starts, Sanosuke trained to his fullest. Sweat ran down his beautiful jaw from the strength he put in every swing he made. The beats of his heart quickened, yet his breathing was regular. That spoke for his perfect shape right now, but knowing well that soon Shouya will face him... that didn't make him happy.

// Hurry up, Shou. Hurry up and surpass me, to save Japan. Because he was right, I can't kill him just to see you one last time. Can you make that 'one' be the difference?

The harsh swing of his,the blue kimono followed after the quick movement. His green eyes with nostalgic warmth, he smiled.

// Ah, I see. I still hope.

Shouya looked up into the night sky as he waited for his troups to gather. Currently sitting all on his own in the garden, he asked the stars in a low voice "Have I lost my way? Am I no longer worthy of calling myself a follower of Jin?"

He looked down into his own hands as he contemplated on the past, what wrongs he may have done and also what was he supposed to do now? Could he somehow make things right while following the code of Jin? He was forced to be a warrior, no matter what, so could he be compassionate? He tried to think of a way to walk so that he would not have to kill more than he was forced to do and always taking the actions of his his men into account. His now belated father would have thought him a coward, if not a fool. It was true that his father had been a great man when it came to war, but did he really understand anything about the world as a whole, not just war? The questions plagued Shouya.

As the dawn rose the troups started marching and riding towards the village where the Inu clan has their strong-hold. By killing the filthy old man that dared to call himself the head of a clan, Shouya would avenge his father and fight for his mother. And a small part of him would fight for the brother he loved and that he had lost.