Say whatever you want VI

Saga

I would shit bricks, first of all because I just woke up, then I would make a photo of it, and then I would try to put it outside. without killing it.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• lisa

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

rei i painstakingly build a gadget to capture them at a certain distance and chucking it on my next door neighbor -___- i don't kill them i couldn't they didn't do anything wrong. Is it a crime to be ugly? XD

@belita

i hate you TT_TT i was wondering what that was and BOOM an ugly spider showed up

lol I don't kill them either, I take them out, but I'd use spray to make sure others won't come in because I suppose they would sense the spray. or not? loool

Bela, you rock loool I was so curious what can it be hidden there and ..... surprise! loool :*

ok lisa :)

i would burn down the room and call my insurance company ^^

make sure the sucker is dead XD or just scream my roomies name he kills them O.O i owe him lots of drinks

Oh my what a nice convo!! I hate all kind of bugs... at my old place I waited for 3 hours outside, in winter!! for my bros to come bec there was a huge spider, as huge as my hand, at the entrance...

Kill them all.. with whatever you have, but kill them!!

@ Bridge

LOL!! xD

Poor you...waiting outside in the cold...that's really bad :/

I usually ignore them... I'm not afraid of spiders or alikes...

I'm killing them or throwing out of the house all the time >_>

The storage room back at work... the girls just don't dare going in there xD

They say there's a bunch of spiders, and i'm the only one who goes there... :p

bridget where do you live because ill make sure to never go to that country o...o

big as your hand? omg omg Q...Q

here theyre like XD very tiny XD but still a spider is a spider and we like them dead

except for spiderman he is cool :p

@ Bel.. I keep the storage room as clean as me.. I'm not scared I just feel sick whenever I see a bug really..lool..

@Xuser.. loool.. we're neighbors remember? loool.. btw congrats to Portugal... and you should see the mosquitoes I found in England.. loool.. those could take you flying loool....

Talking about mosquitoes, once was on holiday and forgot to take the light off and to close the mirror, seriously coming back in the night.

EVERYTHING, full... O_O I shitted bricks xD then my bro took the vacuum lol.

can't sleep well, due to submit it on monday and july is the deadline. Why, my thesis you make me crazy all the time! Missing my manga collection deadly

in the classroom....

me: (call me, call me i know the answer, i've read it) onion0

the professor: okay miss X tell us about the facts of......

me: :cuteonion51:

but sometimes the opposite happens...

me: (don't call me,, i haven't read the article yet) :cuteonion55:

prof: okay Didz... what is the article all about.. :D

me: :9onion70:

- typical - LOOOOOOOOOL!!!

• Like 4