Looking for people who will do a horror/ romance/ supernatural Rp with me~

kittypanda

Hiya everybody I'm in a horror/romance/supernatural kind of mood~ Well What I mean is that these are the themes that I'm interested in doing right now so if you want to rp with please tell me ok!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Saga

• yourstalker

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is a lot of modern horror/romance/supernatural. I would think the historical stuff would be much more interesting.

Indeed,we can even go with made-up myths and stuff our imagination creates. (:

Okay,so, there are a few possibilities,

- with vampires

- with werewolves

- with demons

- with angels

- with hybrids

- with elves

- with shadows

- with wizards

- with mermaids (but males)

- half human and half - (random race)

- with gods

- with our own made-up races

Those are the possibilities,and of course mixing them,as in demon & angel,but this pairing is a cliché ,so yeah.

Hmm well there have been a lot of vampire and werewolves, and the angels and demons are way over done... hmm well there are two that I'm torn between and that's mermaids and half-human and half-....

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm well there have been a lot of vampire and werewolves, and the angels and demons are way over done... hmm well there are two that I'm torn between and that's mermaids and half-human and half-....

Well,I'd like my character to be half-human and half-god (Ill thing of God of what as we go to the plot). As for yours,you can choose yourself,I mean,no need yours to be half-human and half-god because I picked this. (:

So,yeah,the plot depends on what you'll pick. (:

Sounds awesome!

What about this,

You in your hometown,in some library for wizards and while reading,suddenly the book would force you into other world and space,in a time where Gods ruled and where all was darkness. And there would be a legend for only one existing half-human,half-god,but to be awakened a wizard from other space should appear. And voila,we'd think about where to meet and how,or I can hide from you that I am partly god. (:

If you like it or want to do something else,or want to add something,feel free to do so. (:

No no I like it Saga! You could hid the part from me that you are a part god but I'll probably find out later. But other then that I like the plot! So um do you want me to make it or do you want to?

Okay. (:

Well,you do it. I can see you collect cards,and creating threads earns you points. So,go ahead and earn some more points. (:

Here it is.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

..you don't like demons ...-feels so cliche'd- i'm sorry i thought i was doing somethng original.....-hangs head in shame-