Those Little Magic Words (ideduce x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

He leaned down biting and moving his tounge along one nipple then the other. Then moved the pin on them clamping down on them. He wouldn't admit to loving being called master. The power he had. He never go to his head while ruling but it didn't mean he didn't want it to. This was one of those rare times he was allowed to enjoy it more then he should. He took the tie and tied it around Merlin's cock.

"I am. I just don't show other people."

He was convinced being a Saddist was 'ugly' for a king to be openly. However in a controlled setting, it was fine. He took one of the candles and tipped it on Merlin's inner thigh. He tongue licked at Merlin's shaft.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

Merlin moaned softly his member pulsing from being tied up, "Mnnnn..."

Then he felt the warm wax hit his leg, "Ahhhh!!!" It burned him but then it tingled feeling very good. His member twitched and grew harder. Wanting to come so badly he shifted and wiggled around under the larger man.

"A-Arthur! Please! I want to come!" his voice moaned out as he tugged at his binds.

"no....I want you wild. Drunk off the need and drink." He turned him around. "Lift up your ass, on your knees." He let the wax drip on his back and ass. watching the wax run down his legs some touching his balls. He started pumping Merlin slowly and squeezing him to make him unbearably hard.

Merlin moaned and trembled against the bed. He rested himself on his knees and elbows, "Ahhhh!!!"

The warmth burning on his back and ass was driving him nuts! His untrained body couldn't handle much teasing. His member continuous dripped precum onto the table. He only lasted about five minutes of this torture before he was panting heavily, saliva dripping down his chin and his member pulsing, "PLEASE! Arthur! I-I can't!!!"

His whole body was shaking now as he pushed his hips back and tried to thrust into the others hand.

He grabbed his belt.

"Stopped calling me master all ready?"

He belted him in the ass and the balls watching them bounce in the tie wrapping and move forwards. He struck him again a little harder and blew out the candle letting it cool a little. He stopped pumping him out of punishment and pulled the pins in different ways.

Merlin arched up and his hands balled into fists, "Oh god master please!!!"

He trembled his member bouncing and his ass burned under the strikes from the belt, "Ahhh!!! Master please!!! I can't take anymore!!!" Tears streamed down his cheeks, from his intense need and bit of pain he felt.

He turned the candle around. The wax dried in various bump and the candle stick. It was long and he moved it inside twisting it letting the bumps tease his insides. He belted him again and watched as the candle stick lightly vibrated. He moved in front of Merlin.

"I might listen if you suck me off first." he was shoving the candle stick deeper in his ass.

Merlin panted hard and instantly engulfed the other mans cock in his mouth. He sucked and bobbed his head quickly wanting to taste the other man. Hungrily he sucked and bobbed his head taking the other man deep into his mouth. His member bounced and dripped more as he moved.

"Ah, oh good." he moved the stick in and out and in circles. He put the belt down and moved the claps with his other hand loosing it then clamping again. Everything was so hard it fascinated him. "Oooh ah." he bucked in his mouth.

Merlin trembled and jumped as the other played with the clamps, which did hurt, bit it sent an odd sensation through his chest. It made the pleasure heighten, "Mnnn!!!" His tongue rolled around the member in his mouth as he sucked harder. If he really thought about it he could use his magic now but he didn't realize the control Arthur had over him now.

Arthur huffed and felt dipped in his mouth. He pulled out the candle.

"Ah....That's enough." he felt dizzy from the pleasure and wanted to ram him. "Ah Merlin stop I want fuck your ass and let you squeeze me." he liked being sucked off far too much for his own good.

Merlin licked and drew his teeth along his member as he pulled back, "mmnnn... ahhh... yes please master... take me..."

He trembled as his blue eyes looked up at the other. He was so excited about being able to cum and feeling the other man fill him.

He groaned from the teeth, and hurriedly moved behind him freeing him of the clamps and rolling the hard nipples between his fingers as he stuffed into him after he removed the candle.

Merlin groaned as his sore nipples screamed in pain from being moved around after being clamped for so long. Then he felt the wonderful feeling of Arthur pushing inside him. For some reason it felt different this time. Better than before which made him feel amazing!

"Ahhhh!!! M-Master! It feels amazing this time!" what Merlin didn't know was it was because he was getting used to it.

His lips graced the back of his neck.

"Do go on." he moaned kissing the back of his neck while bucking inside of him one hand traveled lower untieing the tie and pumping him. As he bucked into Merlin his balls were slapping against his. "Oh god yes." he nipped as his neck and pinched one of his nipples and rolled it. He was captivated by Merlin's body, every smell, every touch, every sound. It was all amazing to him.

Merlin cried out and within a few thrusts he came hard. His body shook and clamped down on the other as if trying to pull him deep inside himself. He came so hard he started blacking out. Groaning softly he sunk against the bed in his binds. He felt everything Arthur did to him and all he could feel or smell was the blond.

"Ahhhh ah." he moved in and out of him cumming several times inside of him. He took his knife and cut him completly free and laid next to him.

He nuzzles against his neck.

"You were loud today." he goosed him.

Even though he was tired he was still playful.

Merlin was almost unconscious and barely stirred as Arthur goosed him. He groaned softly and turned nuzzling against him. His body was tired and sore but he was happy to be cuddling to him.

Arthur kissed the top of his head. The knights outside whom he trusted this sort of information with were a little shocked at the type of lover he was.....Being with a man was odd enough but the sounds they heard.....The look on their faces was priceless, however none of them could be made or disgusted. Arthur deserved whatever he pleased and the knights believed Merlin did as well....

Arthur covered him and kept him close.

"NExt time I'm using ice." he smiled. "Or maybe both tempaturs...." the wax and ice....Arthur had sex on the brain to much maybe.

He kept an arm around him. He was bothered by his curse.....

"Merlin......One last question for tonight......Was I really cursed?"

(LMAO!!!)

Merlin heard the question and it made him uneasy, "there is only one way to be sure... Test it." He looked up at the blond and ran his hand over his chest. His eyes were tired but he wanted to help Arthur feel better about it. "I can try magic."

"I'm not going to sleep with a woman.....I just want you, and.....I was only asking because I was worried it might.....Effect....Other things." he wasn't sur ehow the curse effected his body.

Merlin thought about it for a moment, "usually they work as, when your with a woman you can't get it up or your semen runs dry." He shrugged his shoulders as he cuddled closer.

"Probably couldn't get it up anyway." (XD)

kissed the top of his head.

"I only have eyes for you......Sorry to keep you awake....If the curse really has no other effects then I shant worry about it....Night Merlin."

Merlin smiled softly and closed his eyes, "we can do some research... later..." He smiled softly and drifted off to sleep.