• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think Saga... long hair or short hair? xD (Not that mega long hair like in Hollow style LMAO, but before he did his Final Tetsugatensho)

The long hair in his bankai form,with chains on his arm. After the meeting with Zangetsu. I loved it. From the Final Getsugatenshou form,I like the tattoos on his body *_* And the black smoke that he could use for weapon.

Yeah that one *__* I love it too. Also his final Getsugatensho form, oh my gosh~ -rolls around-

but then he turned back. Then he turned back... I was so, freaking, gloomy. Or I already was gloomy but that made me even gloomier. Even after 17 month's... the same hairstyle, or it did grow... A little bit -sigh-

I won't spoil it,but the art after the fillers improve and he is a real bishie. So, cheer up. (:

Yeah I guess, I've noticed that the art somehow changed... 3 times, if you look back at the firsts episode of Bleach... It's... weird, lmao.

I'm now with that x-cution stuff. But I'm not sure if I'm going to like this though.

You will like it,indeed. It's interesting. True there are some...ass boring episodes,but...you will see how the captains are changed,I won't spoil anything...but just *____*

Whenever I see my avatar, I table flip and ask my self: Who is that?

LMAO, its even hard for me to get used to it XDDDD

• Like 1

I should get to work now...drawings need to be drawn not just in my head, but on actual paper, or in this case, paint tool sai XD

@Jin... yeah ):

In the computer lab on my day off, writing presentation x__x

Can't concentrate D:

I think I'm going home, will probably get the same amount of work done~