Feng Yu Jiu Tian - Eng

passioncakes

thank you for sharing!!! I love it, but where is vol.3?

i'm helpless!!!:leaf9:

here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lily rose

• usamagi

• yaniehime

• teito_klien

thank you for sharing?!!!! this novel is so wonderful. but where can i read the end of vol2? did the vol 2 finished at the 23 chapter? please someone help me:hamtaro-005 (15)::hamtaro-005 (15)::hamtaro-005 (15):rabbit0leaf4

mnemeaa has vol 1-3 n currently is translating vol 4...try to her wordpress in translation

she is also translating another story...she is great:hamtaro-005 (23):

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oho! To think that there's already progress with the Volume 4. I'm so glad to have read this post. Thanks for the wonderful news. Though I'm still looking for a more smoothly translated Volume 3 of Feng Yu Jiu Tian.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm seriously new to this site, like by a couple minutes so far and I'm wondering how do you get the links to volume 4 of Feng Yu Jiu Tian I've been looking all over for it.

Thank You soo much for upload...:hamtaro-005 (8): :hamtaro-005 (8): :hamtaro-005 (8):

do you have a pdf virsion

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
???

thank you again...:hamtaro-005 (5):

• 3 weeks later...

i went on sooky's page to try downloading the first novel chapter and none of her links she has on there worked for me.... can u have her fix it?? i would definitely appreciate it and thanks! ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've stumbled across the manhua v1 a few years ago, and fallen in love with it. I've searched for the translated novels, but had only found volume 1 by Sooky. Wished I've kept with my Chinese studies. Google translate is illegible. I had lost all hope.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I've stumbled across the manhua v2 yesterday and found all these translated novel volumes. I am over the moon. I'm going to spend a few sleepless nights reading them :D

Hi im new in here so im not so sure about the downloading thing

but im so much in love with this novel sooo thank you so much

thank you

by the way is chapter 3 and 4 is still not finish yet?

I think this is the best part of it cause im still reading this part

And the one i read about ch 3 is unfinish and when i search for it i found ch 4 still undone

and now this,,,

im so amaxed to this because there is so much more to read about this so thank you