• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• Ero Gaki

• BlueNeon

• gin

• 2 months later...

Use to have a lip piercing back when I was 19, before that had my cartilage when I was 13 both didn't last long.

Here's my lip piercing back then, oh btw it doesn't hurt :) just a little of them using the clamp thingy.

166463_125911620812835_2766293_n.jpg

it might be a little tiny it was taken with a cell phone ^^; and not a high tech one at that.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have a total of five on my ears...the others got closed back when I was in highschool...I had 6 for each back then...and it keeps on decreasing, my line of work won't let me have more

Just have the normal ear piercings one on each side. But I probably will get more this spring. Two on one ear and one more on the other ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I got 6 in the face... 2 in each ear, one in the nose, one in the tongue... and then I got one in the navel.. And I've hidden a tatoo too.. Just saying...

Hai! :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm contemplating one or two more in each ear, and maybe a "madonna" y'know a small bling just above the lip and slightly to left or right. But I already have a beauty mark there... I've also contemplated several.. intimate piercings... But honestly, I'm a coward, just the thought of the pain keeps me from nipples piercings.

Hmmm....you should stick to getting more in your ears. I thought about piercing in the "intimate" zone, but knowing my luck, something would happen and it would go RIP!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. I should have said taco and doughnut, huh? Don't start drooling over those words, you sick sadist!

.AHAHA daring aren't we? lol you're gonna be banned by that, masochist. LOL explicit's no-no

hehehehe, yeah, my thoughts are the same, down there. Scared like **** something will go RIP >.

7 in ears and one in the nose. I thought about other parts but it would suck to break out there since I am sensitive to fake jewelry.