Dare you to try (Saga×Jin)

Jin.

He spent a few hours in the bathroom. Seemed his mind was rather tired than his body. Sama'el got out the bathtub,putting back his bathrobe on. He didn't feel like sleeping yet,instead he decided to take care of some documents. Lately some demons in their land were whining about money and jobs. He wondered since when immortals started living a life of human's one.

A quick shrug escaped him before he poured himself a glass of wine. Ah,the silence was the best kind of melody.

He hoped his future wife wouldn't be noisy and annoying. Else,he better throw her to the guard dogs for breakfast.

Finding himself a comfortable position in the black leather chair,Sama'el turned a few pages,sipping from his wine.

-''Hm...'',he frowned a little and got up,walking to the window,to see the guests from this morning leaving.What were these people doing from the other Kingdom here anyway?

They arrived early in the morning and now leaving. He wondered what was so important to be talked out about the marriage. It's not like he'd be marrying some witch,or something.

He grinned and leaned against the wall,

-''Seems they are quite worried about their princess.'',he chuckled.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

His dad asked to leave the room since he was pretty busy with stuff and all. Reed nodded and stood up, walking to the door.

"I hope you'll give me a pretty princess"

The man laughed and nodded, 'Princess' the old man thought. Reed opened the door when saying his last words to his dad for today and walked out. People were gazing at Reed and he looked back, 'Yes, I am going to marry, whats the big deal with it?' Reed thought, He'd wondered what those people thought about and walked out of the hall to his room.

Some maids came and asked Reed if he wanted to have some nice warm bath,

"E-Em... Master! Do you... want a nice bath maybe? Since you've been hunting today and it wouldn't be great if you are sweating"

Well yeah, the maids spoke fast since they all are pretty shy towards the son of the heir, maybe since he's pretty, sexy or just handsome. Or maybe because he's strong, he chuckled by those thoughts.

"Yeah, maybe with some roses too."

A small smile appeared on his face then touching a rose against his lips. Looking charming at the girls, he felt like a host, but this can do.

The girls almost wanted to faint, at least it looked like and they rushed to the bathroom. In no time, the bath was ready and the roses were in. He smiled to them and pulled out his shirt so his chest was nude, the girls made a fast move, away of this room. 'So funny, to play with...' Those thoughts was what he always had, since his dad pretty well played with almost all old witches. He pulled the other piece of cloth off from his body and walked to the bath, it was full with red roses and black roses. It almost was a palace, it either was dark but fresh looking, he slowly walked in the tub and his middle long black hair got wet by the water. Smirking, he'd wondered who would be his princess, either, who was that guy he saw earlier.

Sama'el needed some rest. It was a wonky day with his mood changing. The fallen left his glass of whiskey on the black desk in his cabinet,and headed for his bedroom. Even though he felt emptiness in this big castle,from time to time,right now it was a real bliss to have the silence reigning on.

The dark-haired heir moved downstairs where only his huge bedroom was located. Rarely someone would dare to step on this floor. It was Sama'el's floor. He hated to be disturbed,so pretty much no one dared to step in there,unless it was really important. Though,''important'' was a question of life or death - so Sama'el saw it.

Ah,finally. He placed his head on the pillow and drifted off to the land of dreams. It was soon,the day he had to welcome his future wife in his castle. Soon....like...

-''Tomorrow?'',Sama'el sat up,all annoyed. It was tomorrow... heck it. He decided to hunt in the forest for the rest of the night.

(This will be a hell of a long post)

He lied in the tub, relaxing soft and enjoyed the heat from the hot water. Steam was around the place like roses. He closed his eyes and enjoyed further, until someone knocked through the door.

"Reed, are you there?"

It was the voice of a butler, a nice butler who always cared about others and would catch a bullet for you. He replied back:

"Whats up?"

It was kinda you know, "Not posh" said so, but this was how he was and the butler didn't mind since he find it quite nice if someone just acts like a friend to him. His friends all died and the heir made a contract with him, to work for him until his dead so he could get, food, water, and more. It was out of mightiness not because the heir wanted another slave.

"Well, you're going to meet your pretty princess tomorrow..."

As well the butler talked normal to him, but when someone else is around he had to act formal and posh. You know since he, Reed, the son of the heir should be cared nicely. Which the boy didn't cared to, he would kill the people who would harm him, but cherish or, let the people live when they are normal, or nice.

" 's kay!" the boy replied, and the butler left.

'Tomorrow huh...' he thought, it will be a big day, hopeful its just a meeting, not a whole set-up marriage. He closed his eyes and hours did passed.

~ Next day ~

The boy woke up around 6 AM, it was time to wake up before the maids would throw cold water on him. Which he doesn't like, 'Life sucks huh...' He had to change his clothes and get ready, he looked pretty posh and formal. Its actually not his style but he was forced to, forced by his own dad. 'arranged... marriage...' A small sigh left his mouth, he'd wondered how it felt, living with someone you actually never seen before.

The male outside were ready to leave, but they can't leave without the one who actually has to be there. He'd slowed down a bit, searching a nice looking rose for his princess, a nice looking, bright red rose. The leaves were soft and he smiled. The guys were ready to go,

(That's fine. ;D)

The morning came way too fast and caught Sama'el in his sleep. The fallen was sleeping up on a tree,leaning against it,one leg was hanging from the branch. Bright rays found their way down,to caress his perfect face.

-''...Tsk...'',he huffed out an annoyed sound,and opened eyes.

So he really spent the night in the forest,huh? The male got himself off the tree and stretched body. How lovely,it was time for him to go back in the castle,ready to meet his future wife.

A few minutes took the way back,but when he got home -

-''Sama'el,'' his father's voice echoed the long corridor,''I need to speak with you.''

-''Good. I am listening to you.'', no respect,he turned his back at his old man and headed for his room,as if trying to make his father follow him.

-''You'll be meeting your wife.''

-''Nothing new.'',he rolled eyes.

-''But tonight.'',worried that Sama'el would go mad,if he knew about the princess...the prince who would be his future....wife,or husband, the King had no choice but to prepare a special trap for the young males.

-''What?'',he turned around,looking at his father.

-''These are my orders. You'll meet her in the Underground special bedroom.'',it was a bedroom that isolated all outside powers tying to break the barrier around this place. It was the holy place of the fallen and all demons. There Sama'el could both - be locked easily and use his powers freely.

-''Why? It's a place where only the King can go,I am not a King yet.'',Sama'el got confused and so his words sounded.

-''Well,after tonight you might be the King...'',hopefully not the Queen,his father thought.

The old man had for task to avoid meeting Sama'el and Reed together before they've been locked in that certain bedroom.

"Reed, do you have anything you need?"

A butler yelled, he wasn't sure if they stayed there over or went home immediately, Reed, the boy nodded. He stepped inside the sort of vehicle, not sure what it exactly was but it could bring them to their destination. The tour took some hours, it was pretty far that 'another' kingdom. But they were passing by the forest, The Forbidden Forest where he met the boy. He gazed there, looking around the dead and black trees, wondering if the other was there. A small smirk appeared on his face, the butler didn't knew why but he kept looking,

"Ne, is my... princess, beautiful?" Reed asked to the butler, the butler knew it wasn't a "Princess" or, it could end up being a "Princess" and he nodded as a no, 'What my princess is ugly?!'

"I don't know the one you're going to marry." Reed sighed in relief, he'd wondered if he married an ugly girl. Shivers went through his spine when thinking he had to kiss or to make love with something like that.

The butler had to chuckle by the weird movements of the boy, "I didn't meant she will be ugly", yes yes, we already knew that.

The father was in the kingdom, sitting behind his table. "Don't make yourself the princess, boy..." he whispered and maids looked around "Marrying.. a guy?" they whispered to each others and yelled in pleasure. The old man sighed,

After a half hour, they arrived at a big kingdom 'Not as big or beautiful as ours...' he thought, and smirked slowly. The gate opened slowly by some butlers of the other kingdom, the boy named Reed stepped out of the vehicle. Cocking his head a little bit and his hand went through his middle long black and beautiful hair. He breathed once, it was new for him... meeting the one he'll will marry. Hoping for a beautiful princess and put his nice looking red rose inside his chest pocket. Like a real gentleman or prince, the weather was cold but it felt warm somehow.

His first steps outside the mansion, going inside the kingdom of his awaiting princess.

Two hours passed after his talk with his father,Sama'el was in his room,reading some papers. Like always he worked even in such a moment. Suddenly he lifted his head,putting the papers down. His golden gaze averted towards the windows. What was it?

-''I know this presence ...",he got up to move to the window,but the maids that were chosen to keep an eye on him until tonight,entered the room abruptly.

-''Master!'',they jumped him,pulling him away from the window,else he would have seen Reed.

-''What the..hell are you doing?!'',Sama'el got angry,fixing his loose shirt.

-''We...have to...tell you something from the King.'',an obvious lie,but the fallen wouldn't know.

-''I don't want to hear it. Leave the room.'',he got back on his arm chair.

When the maids saw the danger was avoided,they bowed and left Sama'el's room.

-''Geez,what's with everyone today?!'',he huffed unpleased,and leaned back on the arm chair.

But still,he knew someone entered the castle,and he knew the presence. Odd was it suddenly disappeared.

No surprise, his father put a barrier on purpose,so they wouldn't feel each other's presence. He went down to welcome Reed to his room until tonight's ''parade''.

-''Welcome to the Northern Kingdom.'',the King reached a hand to handshake Reed.

Before entering the castle, he either felt something... a presence, a well known presence. He looked behind him to the Forbidden Forest whom was some miles away. His eyesight was very good but he didn't see the boy from that time. Then suddenly it was gone, the presence. Maybe the boy fled away again? he didn't knew and the people he went with walked inside.

"What... was that..." he said, no he whispered... nobody could hear it but the one who was very close could. Which the butler he was friends with looked at him. "Something wrong... Reed?" he whispered, the black haired boy nodded as a no, "Nothing..." and he kept his eyes narrowing, looking at the people who greeted him.

Reed saw the king of this Kingdom and either reached his hand to handshake the old man.

"Greetings..."

He could smell some filthy perfume, the king perhaps put some perfume on him so he wouldn't smell bad, but too bad it stinks. He hated the smell of perfume and only hunted on Human's presence or smell. He wanted to keep friendly but the smell was... very strong... 'Disgusting...' he thought.

He heard some footsteps, and no... it wasn't from a girl, it was from something heavier... 'No way I'm not going to marry some fat girl...' he thought, until he saw something skinny, but it wasn't a girl. The smelled some smell, he knew before, from that day and his he pulled slowly a small knife. The King couldn't notice it and he narrowed his eyes.

A shoulder leaned on one huge wall that separated the corridor in sectors. His arms crossed,he stood behind his own father.

A brow flicked into a sadistic way.

-''My,my,my.'',Sama'el clapped in a way,but through a sarcastic way of showing it.

-''Sama'el....'',his father turned around,rather worried. His kid wasn't a fool,he could solve 1+1.

-''Put the knife away.'',Sama'el looked to Reed,still with arms crossed in front of chest. He had a good idea,how to ruin the whole marriage,but would he first have some fun.

Sama'el's father turned to Reed and took a breathe,

-''This is...'',the fallen cut his father's talk.

-''His guard. I assume you are here to marry the princess?'',what he was doing? Even Sama'el didn't know.

But Reed's butler would know pretty well who Sama'el was. He knew that the future partner's name was Sama'el even though he never saw him.

Show time.

The smell, the look and the face... they looked like the boy from earlier. The butler warned him not to do some stupid thing,

"What the..."

He smirked a bit, the baddest thing is he can't play now, he sighed deep and put the knife away in his pocket.

A small coin fell, he remembered people looked at him and talking about his marriage, but now seeing a guy in front of him made him quite confusing. He listened to the old man until the boy cut his father's sentence.

"Marry a princess, yes of course heh... So, where is the princess or am I looking at her now..?"

He somehow thought that the kid, in front of him would be his bride, since he couldn't feel any presence of a woman, not even a smell. It was all from guys and some rather, different creature instead of a human.

His red eyes narrowed to the boy, smirking filthy.

All people around these two got confused looks on their faces. They all had the feeling that the males knew each other,somehow,from somewhere.

How arrogant,but so it be,Sama'el liked challenges. The fallen was rather interested in the boy himself than in the marriage. The dark-haired heir could easily hypnotize the other,but if wouldn't be that fun.

-''Ah,someone has prepared a rose?'',Sama'el skipped the question and looked over the other male's chest pocket,''Too bad,the princess dislike roses.''

The King looked confused at his son. Why he kept calling himself a princess? Morever,why he said he was the guard?

What was Sama'el planning? Didn't he have pride to play ironic at such a moment?

Looking at his face,the fallen looked beautiful,but cold. He kept being sarcastic,but yet not rude. The heir got off leaning the wall and walked slowly towards Reed,

-''It's about time the moon greets us,why not have some drink with me,boy?'',he calmly invited Reed to the Underground bedroom.

His lips kept smirking, feeling some nice presence coming over. He noticed the people were getting confused, 'Who would be the princess then' they were gossiping and whispering, the princess was that boy. They are quite dumb those people and he narrowed his eyes to the boy with a playful smirk. He somehow already thought the boy could be arrogant, but no worries... He liked arrogant types, the types who are hard to play with, makes it even more playful. People, or beasts who are weak or stupid who will lose in not even a second, are the boring one's. What is a game, without having fun in it.

"Heh, not until I make my princess love them... ne"

He said but he seriously would do that, on a charming way. He was playing with the boy, seems like he, the other boy wanted to make some fun. He would, no he of course would join the boy to play a game. 'Winning won't be my goal, but looking at the begging faces of the one who lose, is my goal'

The butler also got confused, well that makes Reed already the one who's the prince, good news for the father of Reed. At least in all hope since Sama'el looks though, but it will be fun.

"Inviting your prince for a drink? sweet..."

He knew it, the boy was the 'princess', what was his father thinking. But it can be fun, very fun, yet also though. He pulled out the rose, and put it in the pocket chest of the other when passing him a bit by, looking at the boy through his eye corner, with a smirk.

"Well then... lets go"

Ah,how foolish the other was,he fell right into Sama'el's trap. The fallen looked over his father who was just unbelieveably looking at his son. Was he with his mind to play such a mind game with the heir of the other Kingdom?!

There could be a war,if Sama'el went bersek.

The dark-haired fallen blinked when the rose was put in his chest pocket,and as soon as it was put there,it withered. It wasn't because Sama'el hated flowers,he was cursed to kill the beauty of the flowers. The fallen took off the literally dead flower off his pocket,and decided not to comment.

-''Of course,after you,My Prince.'',nothing wrong to call him prince,after all he was. But the others misunderstood it like Sama'el gave up on his pride...when in fact,he was about to rip the other into pieces,or so he wanted.

He showed the way to the Underground,and soon they both stood in front of the huge doors of the bedroom.

He felt a strange presence between them, the other wasn't human. He could recognize and feel it already from the beginning. Since the aura and the presence of human are so different.

"Well then... good luck.." The butler said before they left and he smirked a bit. Nodding somehow but not too much, and he looked forward, wondering where they will drink.

Being called prince by a guy felt awkward but he didn't attend to care, he'd make the boy a princess whenever he wants, and he could do other stuff whenever he wants. A slight smirk passed through his face, he'd hated the fact he had to come over to see the princess. He doesn't know the whole place, but even if... he'd never lose, he could feel the presence when its a trap or not, when it could be his dead or when not. Somehow he felt strange, like he got into a trap. 'Well then, that sucks... but if I'll end up into a trap...' Reed thought and smirked.

They stood in front of a huge door, leading 'I guess... to a bedroom? sounds though" the hall was pretty Gothic like the doors were, 'Already here to fuck?' Reed once thought more, what kind of bastards are those King's, ah well... as long he could make fun.

• 4 weeks later...

The dark haired male opened the door. Before them a huge room could be seen. It was so fascinating and yet,an odd source of pressure could be felt by some higher ranks in the demon world,such as Sama'el and the King were.

The man turned gaze to the other,

-''My pleasure,guests first.'',he beckoned Reed to enter the bedroom first.

There wasn't any catch,to welcome him this way. Just the fallen was acting diplomatic,per say.

As soon as they got inside,Sama'el closed the door behind,heading for the table bar in the corner of this room.

-''What would you like to drink?'',still,his cold voice didn't change. It was deep,cold and distanced,yet some trails of nostalgia could be sensed.

He slowly followed the dark haired male with two steps, he looked at the dark haired one. What were they up to now he thought, and he closed his eyes for a moment. Thinking slowly and he sighed a bit. The other made a movement which made him smirk a bit.

"Mmh"

He didn't say a word and walked inside the door first, he didn't let his guard down though and narrowed his eyes. He was following the other from every step he was doing. Reed put his hands in his pockets from his pants.

"Maybe some red wine, dear." He said with a charming smile, he too had a low and cold voice. But the smile made it less colder then usual. His smile disappeared and he looked at Sama'el through the eye corners, narrowing them. 'Whats he up to...' he thought...

He didn't give any sign he heard the male,but reached hand for the red wine bottle. Sama'el had style. He poured down the red like blood wine in the glass,then opened the whiskey for himself.

-''Aren't you too focused on something,younger?'',he grinned and suddenly appeared before Reed. His golden eyes were warm,but somehow piercing with the fire-like color. A quick pass of the wine glass,he handed it to the other.

The fallen took a seat down on a chair and took a sip from his glass.

-''The Underground Bedroom. A place where you can use all of your power,or none.'',he introduced in brief the current location of theirs, ''If you panic,you can lose your powers for the time being in here,this room. If you force your powers,you can lose them forever. If you though truly want something,you can use all of your power.'',he kept gazing in his whiskey,while talking. He didn't give any sign that he was about to attack the other,but still,it looked as if he was either not interested,or hiding something.

-''So,what are you?'',he calmly asked.

The other male appeared in front of him and he grinned a bit, he took the glass of the other.

"Well thank you."

he said with a charming voice. Yet his voice still was cold as always, Reed took a sip of the wine and enjoyed it.

He chuckled slowly when the other said 'younger', well of course he is young. But still one year older then male who stood in front of Reed. He smirked filthy and his eyes narrowed to the male,

"Maybe you are a bit too confused too, 'younger'"

He chuckled once, taking another sip of his red wine. And he was listening to the other.

"Mmm, interesting."

he wasn't all too interested in the location where they were, even though. Why are they here, maybe because of the trick they could seal his powers off or not? He never panicked only that time when he figured something.Forcing too wouldn't be nice too and he listened to the next few words of the other. He chuckled a bit and his eyes narrowed to the boy, he felt something was coming.

"Well, isn't that my line? Someone who just approached to a normal hunter, and faded away like sand, huh?" He calmly replied to the other.

He stayed calm on his chair,although the other was playing it pretty naughty,mind game. Sama'el lifted his glass of whiskey for another drink. If it wasn't for his stupid father,he would be in the Forbidden forest by now.

-''Tsk...'',a slight annoyed sound escaped him as he looked away.

Ah,the other finally spoke up. But still, no matter what he would say,Sama'el knew there was some hidden power to be seen yet.

-'' ''A normal hunter...'' '',he repeated and grinned,looking up at the other.

There was no way for the other to be ''normal'' even if he was just a hunter.

-''Why not be honest for a bit? I am just a normal forest spirit,too. If we play it this way.'',he got up to pass by the other,but just before the pass by,he set a palm on Reed's shoulder.

-''You should tremble more in my presence, hunter boy.'',the set of so said ''war'' between them was started by those last words of Sama'el. The fallen was ready to go all out with this boy. A slight beckon of hand,the dark haired male turned the lights off,leaving them in a complete darkness.

-''Hopefully you can see in the dark. I dislike bright places.'',Sama'el grinned and moved hand away from the other male's shoulder,watching him from the corner of his eyes.

His eyes were looking at his glass red wine, he liked it. Just like the game between the two gentlemen here, a filthy game. Either, this is the one he's going to marry. If it wasn't his dad choice, if the boy wasn't his Fiance, they might have met in the Forbidden Forest, and might have fought each others. What exactly was his dad thinking to marry his only son to a male, they can't get children. Wasn't his father always proud on the name? Or was this a filthy play? Reed didn't knew, his red crimson colored eyes did change from emotion but not all too much.

He chuckled by the 'tsk' of the other male, he felt like he was pissing off the bride. He smirked filthy to the other male, wondering how to make him even more pissed. He closed his eyes for two seconds and took a sip of his Red wine.

"Its like you repeated, a normal hunter my dear." He noticed the others grin, which didn't made his smirk disappear. This could be fun, very fun.

He knew he wasn't just a 'normal' hunter, but there's also no way for telling it to the bride he might not trust. After all, they met each others in the Forbidden Forest which was dangerous for normal people, or better said: human. So the male, who stood in front of him either wasn't human. That's all he knew.

"Not honest, what do you want to know more then?"

He smirked, 'a spirit he said...' he thought. How fun. The younger male, who passed him by, not yet. But holding his palm against the shoulder of the Older one. He looked through his eye corners to the younger male, narrowing them tight.

"Tremble by your presence? I don't feel nothing else then just a small fly spirit..." He spoke, grinning and smirking. He loved to tease the other male, 'fly'.

The other male, who turned the lights off was talking pretty much. A real bride, he smirked. The question was out of character, of course he could see in the dark. The younger at least should know that too, since he did knew the other wouldn't believe the 'normal' hunter for being 'normal'.

"Heh, then we share one thing in common, sweet fly." He knew the other was looking at him, he either was looking at the other. Narrowing his eyes, smirking.

So,it looked as if the other wouldn't make the first move,but Sama'el wasn't even in a hurry. That he was looked down,and mostly considered as he'd be the bride didn't bother him either. He loved to make the others fall into their own trap,if could be said this way.

The fallen shrugged shoulders as an answer to the new nickname of his ''fly''.

-''What would be more shameful, to be topped by a mere fly,or by your enemy?'',I leave this to you for an answer.

He reached hand to side,black smoke spiralling around it. The room was dark,true,but even darker that smoke appeared to be.

-''Hope you have what to show me,hunter.'',ready to call upon his powers for what he desired,Sama'el eyes went awfully red. Like some lava was boiling inside,his grin spread across face,the fallen pulled out his sword out of nowhere. The black smoke transformed in black weapon for his grip.

-''Shall we 'dance'?'',a spin and the sword went over his own shoulder to lean it on there. Calmness was that one could feel,coming from the fallen.

He smirked slightly, and laughed about the fool in front of him. Exactly as he thought, the younger male was waiting until Reed would be trapped, acting like a bride but in the end it will be a fight. But first of all the main question of the younger one's question is: 'Would he even be topped?'.

"That either can be my line."

Smoke appeared in the room as he noticed it was smoke, he looked around and narrowed his eyes back to the younger one.

"Same goes for you, mere fly..."

The other was starting, he knew that very well. Using all his powers immediately as he could see in the eyes of the other, he chuckled slightly with a mere smirk. The main thing is, he's not going to use his powers at all which could be pretty dangerous to do. For the younger one, as well for Reed.

If he knew the younger one, was his bride he could have bring his buster sword with him but that will scare the most women away. He at least was smart to bring a tie, a crimson red colored tie which can transform in a weapon. He didn't picked it, yet.

"Shall we start then, m' lady?"

To spare the other,Sama'el closed his eyes. He wouldn't want to use a hypnosis yet. And like, the other was poking and rubbing the side of the fallen he wouldn't let out no matter what. But still,he took a breath,to cool down his powers.

-''You love to talk only? Yet it doesn't make you any smarter.'', his bitter and sour personality appeared.

Using his senses now,without his vision,Sama'el hearing sense was sharp.

A flip of fingers and the fallen made the room in his own weapon. Big,yet odd bird formed from the rest of the smoke. It was his personal pet. The dark haired male wanted to tease the other with some warming up.

-''Feng.'',a command and the bird hovered over Reed,to pin him down on the floor. And since it was big,Sama'el jumped back a bit,not wanting to be hit by a wing. ''How annoying'',he thought,not really tempted to sleep with the man.

"You're the one that talk the most."

He replied after the other was mostly switching roles of speaking. He wasn't a talkative person, he wasn't even a bit. The dark haired boy narrowed his eyes slightly, he didn't cared if the other would call him smart or dumb. They don't know each others, thats the main thing of the story.

Reed was looking at the powers, understanding the powers of the other. Yet the other keep cooling down, he wasn't using all his powers. Maybe a bad start for the other to start powerful. A big bird appeared in front of Reed, it certainly wasn't exactly a love bird. "How romantic." he replied, his hand was going down to a red ribbon tie, he loosed the tie.

The other said something like 'Feng', exact like he was thinking. A sort of command but this wouldn't work for him, he jumped back before the bird could really pin him down, and exactly on that time he jumped over the bird. He wrapped the tie around the bird, it wasn't an accessory and not even a bit. The ends of the tie were both in his hands, the one in his left and the other one in his right. He tightened the tie around the bird, it wasn't just an ordinary tie. It was a sword and he cut the bird down.

"That wasn't a sweet bird after all..."

Sama'el grinned as the sound of a cloth was echoing around. Seemed like no ordinary cloth. As soon as the other jumped to ''take care'' of the bird,the fallen used his chance to stand behind the boy,sword against Reed's throat. Even if he tried to send a kick,he wouldn't be able too. Simple reason was how Sama'el stood,his feet ready to stop any movement.

The cold metal of his sword cut a bit of the flesh.

-''Sadly,not a bird. ''Feng'' means ''Rebirth'',so you just gave him life.'', after the brief explanation,from the bird black and tough branches wrapped around Reed's feet.

It sucked to fight against black magic,but what sucked the most is when annoy the angel of Death,Sama'el.

The branches took a form of chains,firmly holding Reed at place. The only possible thing to cut them were their master's sword. But doubtfully he would lend it to Reed.