Aki

Tnx Sloan ;)

I'm not as disappointed, I'm more the manga type....I very rarely watch anime. But I think the other will be a little bit sad that there is no continuation :/

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gr

• SailorRishi

• Aki

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

totally waitting for the third season ! kkk ~ tho i dun think the manga stories so far could make up for a whole new season xD ~ still i wish i could see more of the anime

ah happiness!

OVA ~ heck! i'll take it. it's so wonderful to see them animated again after so long.

but yeah, i'm more of a manga reader myself and i'm watching the trailer..and i'm like WAAAH! I KNOW THAT SCENE FROM THE MANGA!!! KYAAAAAAAA!!!!

Junjo Egoist is STILL my most favorite couple followed by Junjo Mistake and now I'm getting really into Junjo Terrorist as well. Oh man..the manga showed some really great drama for Shinobu and Miyagi. LOVE THEM!

Awww. That's really sad to hear. I really loved Junjou.. there again, who doesn't? xD

But, alas.. Yay Junjou. :3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid the second sentence of that was referring to the second season. It was just basically summing up that is was announced and when it was actually aired. But I wish there was another season ;3;

• 2 weeks later...
Source: MyAnimelist

It would be great if the 3rd season of Junjou Romantica will be out! :cuteonion46:

I think Junjou Romantica had Season 1 episodes 1-12 and then Season 2 was ep 13-24. Then 3rd season was Sekai-ichi_Hatsukoi Season 1 ep. 1-12 Season 4 ep. 13-24.

I would like this to continue myself. But the form everyone was signing requesting another season did not get enough signatures... So I haven't heard anything since last month.

• 4 weeks later...

awwww no season 3 T.T i wish there would be ill wait forever

- - - Updated - - -

awwww no season 3 T.T i wish there would be ill wait forever

• 4 weeks later...
I think Junjou Romantica had Season 1 episodes 1-12 and then Season 2 was ep 13-24. Then 3rd season was Sekai-ichi_Hatsukoi Season 1 ep. 1-12 Season 4 ep. 13-24.

I would like this to continue myself. But the form everyone was signing requesting another season did not get enough signatures... So I haven't heard anything since last month.

Sekaiichi is a new different story but still connected to JR in many way XP

• 3 weeks later...

On March 28, 2012, a new anime adaptation of Junjo Romantica was announced to be in the works, which has been revealed as an OVA to be released with the limited edition Volume 16 on December 20, 2012.[21]

it\s official :hamtaro-005 (23):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've seen the OVA and it's super good and bring back memories~ T.T after that I rewatched season 1 & 2 for the third time and I still can't get bored! Oh how I love Nakamura Shungiku sensei's work.. I really wish that JR & SIH would continue forever and I also wish that season 3 will come out someday... My first and favorite yaoi, Junjou Romantica.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i hope that they'll make a third season for this anime too! onionn5 otherwise i'd blow up. i hate it when they make anime's and then just end them when the manga's still continueing it just irks me.:1onion49:

i hope they do a 3th season i remember it was my second yaoi manga when i first started getting interested in Yaoi

now I'm an expert in that genre, An amazing artist and author.

I think it deserve more seasons ^-^