• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• ldg1814

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

@Jin: hehe that's because it is my Schrödinger cosplay :p except I didn't wear the belt that goes around the chest, and I had pants instead of shorts on ^^; and I need to buy new knee socks for my schro cosplay v.v I can only find one of the ones I used last year XDD I'm going to remake it as soon as I find the correct color fabric >.> which is impossible till I move because this town is so shitty and small and redneck back of the woodz ... just grrr lol XD I also need to get the Rank things for my shoulders ... its kinda funny I can find every other German Rank patches but the one I need for the cosplay v.v I also substituted the Arm band with an Uke arm band for obvious reasons as well ^^;;;;

Edit:

@Jin: lol nice

@Shimbamba: Hehe it makes me smile to :3 *wags tail*

@SailorRishi: Thankyou :3 Hehe my wolf ears are pierced in real life that's the only difference

@rotten boy nice pictures!! i thought on the third one you were really cute! ^^

@shimbamba i like your photo a lot! very beautiful! :D and i like your clothes! *_*

@just_in CJ talk about looking good in glasses! damn!! hot megane!! :p ME gusta! xD

@Aloneness can i take a bite?! can I? you are so damn cute!!! kawaii!!! *___* the ears... kya! the tail... Kya!! MOE...

-sight-

• Like 1

[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext} @ sailorrishi thank you. you are to kined

@Alonenness love the ears and tail. So cute!! rabbit4

@shimbamba: Ewww twilight! lol

@shirotsuki: Hehe what am I a cookie? You wants noms? ... OKAY~! :3 XDDDD

@rotten boy: thankyou :3

• Like 2

@ rotten boy: hehe despite the fact I'm a "Clueless/Innocent" Uke I know how to defend myself from semes ^^-

3 Years of Shorin-Ryu Karate.

1 Year of Swordsmanship.

3 Years of Marksmanship. (Handguns, Shotguns, High Powered Rifles, Automatic Rifles)

2 Years of Self-Defense.

@Aloneness ahah darling!! like that you'll scare all those great semes!! lmao xDD

it's good to be prepared though!! many horrible people outside...

@Shiro: Yeah it probably will lol XDDD but there are some creepy people out there and I cosplay a lot sooo it never hurts to be prepared ^^;;; I just like Karate and Marksmanship Swordsmanship there great stress reliever and fun ^^-

3 Years of Shorin-Ryu Karate.

1 Year of Swordsmanship.

3 Years of Marksmanship. (Handguns, Shotguns, High Powered Rifles, Automatic Rifles)

2 Years of Self-Defense.

cool. :) 10 years of self-defense. XD [ i think everyone must know how to defend himself.]

i'm just a little bit late to thanks to you guys, rottenboy,shimbamba,sailorRishi and shirotsuki.

Alonenes...you looks so pretty,we are the ukes. i also used to learn traditional self-defence arts:D

• Like 1

@shimbamba

Nana looks so CUTE INNOCENT...

Now I know why you think if people never expecting if you have Yaoi Addict cause you look so innocent, like an angel.... :D

I like your wavy hair, sometimes I want have a wavy hair like you too... :)

@just_in Cj

Ah another killing pic from Cj.... XDD

Nice glasess, I like both of them...you really suit with them, make you look cuter XDD

@Aloneness

Ren...I like your fluffy tail & ears, make me want to bite them!!! XDD

*bite bite bite* LMAO

Nice cosplay & you look SUPERB CUTE!!!! XDD

@rotten boy

Cute pic rotten boy... :)

I wish I have a nice house like yours, it's look really comfortable to stay there...

I like house nice garden like that, make me peace, calm & happy... good for my mind & soul :)

• Like 1

Ah...I miss some of the pictures.

@Aloneness- I like it so much, wants to brush your tail. Finally I can see your armband.

@Shimbamba- What's a beautiful girl sat there? can I sit beside you?

@Rottenboy- Oh,so cute uke. I like the scenery of your picture. That's your house? amazing...I wants to live there as well.

@CJ- you're so cute as usual

6b4.jpg

Old, but somehow I like it ._.

I made this photo before going to my no-getting-paid work, in a sort of play garden. Was still to early so I hanged out there. xD

• Like 10

@shimbamba: Any particular styles? of just General Self-Defense classes? ^ ^- I wanna take Kendo ^ ^-

@just_in CJ: What style? *tilts head curiously*

@DeepBlueSea_03: Nuuu *hugs my tail and tries to hide my ears* My ears and tail get invaded enough at anime conventions T.T But thankyou, I wanna remake it because its not the right color at all >.>...

@arie: Hehe I took over 60 pictures still I got one I was (kinda) satisfied with ^^;;; Speaking of brushing it I need to ^^;; because the outer coat is fine but the inner coat needs to be brushed ^^;;; (The inner coat of my tail is actually white! O.o Plot Twist)

@Jin. i know you don't like your eyes but... they are so awesome!! i love them! *__*

and i like that picture a lot! :)

@Nezu so damn cute!! i want an outfit like yours!! :D

i don't know where you are going tonight but i'm sure you'll be the most beautiful one there! ;)

• Like 3