Post a picture of yourself II

Saga

@arie ahah thanks!! i work really hard in order to keep that belly!! lmao xDD

@Nate if i ever crash in one of your parties it will be dressed like that! ahahah :p

i'll surely have many people after me!! eheheh xD

well... since everyone is deleting their pictures... maybe i should do so too!! forever alone here.. ^^''

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• ldg1814

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

@shiro nooo don't delete it! You're hilarious, and too bad I couldn't see much because people keep deleted their photos *sob sob*

• Like 1

@Rei thank you really~! ^0^

@Bridge...nah..I'll try to take a photo of me while smiling..XD Wait a minute,okay? ^^

@Nana Ahahaha my nickname is just a mask lol Thank you dear. ^^

@Bridge here I tried to smile.. XD Oh btw...ignore that I'm in pijamas... XD

dsc00752uk.jpg

• Like 11

hahaha.. THANKS!!!! You did it for me??? then Can I keep it????? and lmao.. I didn't realize you were on pijamas...loool... I just looked at your face and your hair...hahahaha.... but now that you mention it.. I like your pijamas hahahaha.... and I still love your bangs...hahahah...

• Like 1

@Nana Ahahaha my nickname is just a mask lol Thank you dear. ^^

anyway it was fun. :D:D

Now smile siuts you more. and i like glasses. really, I always wanted to have glasses....

• Like 1

@Bridge lol ofc you can keep it ^^ Ahaha really..every time when I try to smile...I just can't O_o I always look so serious lol

Ahaha one more time thanks~!

@Nana Well,to be honest,I prefer to not wear glasses,but I can't help it. XD Btw you can buy glasses if you want,ne? Just without diopter.I'm sure it'll suit you,cuz you're really pretty~!

@Bloody

aww dongsaeng! *hugs* ^w^ i think you look lovely when you smile! and i gotta admit.. your bangs are awesome! *__* i can never get my bangs to look like that XDD

btw gimme your glasses~~ (joking) XDDDD

• Like 1

@Shro thank you,dear~! XD

@Mitsu Ahahaha unnie~! Really,really thanks!

Lol sure -gives you my glasses- XD But don't don't forget to give them back,or your dongsaeng won't be able to see anything XD

• Like 2

Ano...

This is me when I asked by my photographer friend to take some pics for his portfolio... ;p

img0100copyq.jpg

:3onion15:

*hide again*

:8onion73:

• Like 15

@sailorRishi : Thank you dear, you also awesome! *hug*

@jin : Aww thank you! Meh, you also beautiful, mother of mix bloods.. ;p sure, come here at Eindhoven ;p

@arie : Yay, finally! >///////

• Like 1