Say what ever you want III

Saga

@Nezu Haha,believe it really isn't funny to study such a thing : X

@Hizaki Ah,welcome to club "We surely don't like Maths" then. XD And thanks XDDD

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• Yurusumaji

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bloody: I know, dear. In High School I was forced to read 4 courses of math, it was obligatory for my study programme, yey x'D I got a B on the first three and barely a C on the last one X'D Good luck~

... I only like to read biology and study different languages... I will trade you some history and religion skills for some physics and chemistry skills!?

Okay I shocked by my own username... Just looking at some random storyline and I saw Jin posting in the storyline I sat in...

and I was like: WHO THE FUCK IS TH.... wait its me, xD

...Well the what about someone to trade some Chemistry and Biology skills? XDD

I can help with Geography and...Bulgarian? XDDD

I love math,languages,history,geography,biology,psychology ...hm, that's what first comes to mind. ;D

If someone needs help with these, buzz me. XD

Couldn't resist eh, Hizaki? :p

...Uhm, sorry, Jin.

bs1_31078586.jpg

AWWWWWW, so cute *_____*

tumblr_lh8y5x2JSY1qziloo.gif

Good at languages,Literature, History, Anglosaxon,lmao...

Any help.. well.. you know where to find me...lmao....

I forgot... also at Philosophy :p

Omg Saga xD loooaadss, I'll buzz ye when I need help xD

I'm only good in... Languages, sociology, chemistry, Biology, drawing classes XD, ICT, software,

and... Sleep!

But its strange, I always was good in math, but now I just fxcking suck in it xD, its maybe just the teachers fault or I should make my homework...

@ Nezu

Omg~ that picture XD haha, seems like Gackt likes girls playing PS3 games, an interview from Call of Duty, modern warfare or something like that xD

Just call me however you want me (: xD

Don't even talk to me about math, I am not good at it. I blame bad teachers. No motivation to learn math after 8th grade. So to you who love math, I admire your mental skills with numbers XD

I am very good in psychology (other people's words, not mine XD). And I was always good in story writing and english.

Oh and I can 'speak' to horses and dogs with body language :p

@ Nezu

I did I did! only had to edit it because I didn't noticed it before I wanted to react xD, after I pressed on "Post Quick Reply" I noticed other had replied... xD

Lol,Nic!

Well,I consider drawing as my hobby,not skills. But yeah,I like anything that has to do with imagination.

Basically I love everything except chem and physics. -.-'

tumblr_m04969uIlE1r3ftt6o1_500.jpg

True that!

BTW, The Icelandic and Norwegian flag have just rearranged the same colours...why have I not noticed this before? O.o

Drawing is also my hobby, but I had drawing classes 2 years and I didn't learned a fxck there XD, I always had teachers who were like: Pfft, its bad, no its bad, tsk tsk~ I can do anything betta.

xD Chemistry is awesome! xD haha, but well seems like I'm forced to do Chemistry for ICT

the only subject I have the most is...

economics O__________________________O

@ Nicicia

Hey my country is in there, haha. for some reasons I have to love this land though, but further, move me away here!

@ Nezu

I did I did! only had to edit it because I didn't noticed it before I wanted to react xD, after I pressed on "Post Quick Reply" I noticed other had replied... xD

Okey okey, I'll believe you, but just this once... >___>

LOL.

tumblr_m0mci5jAxu1r62pt6.gif

Cha and G cuddling~ *fangirling*... *dies*