Taiyou no Kikoushi

mfm2885

Has anyone ever read Taiyou no Kikoushi?

The prince who pretends to be a tourist and falls in love with his guider.

I really like it and the characters are reeeeeeaaally gorgeous!

The pictures are in portuguese, but I first read it in english for a long long time ago.

realone.png

taiyounokikoushich01pg1.jpg

taiyounokikoushich02pg3.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mfm2885

• yojichan

• DeepBlueSea_03

• SailorRishi

@mfm2885

I knew this manga, I like this manga too...

It has a funny ending cause in the end the prince brought the guider to his country & the prince really spoilt the guider so much... ^^

And the prince decided if he won't marry any girl cause he want to always with the guider...^^

But still he doesn't forget his job as a prince in that country & he really works hard, so he can always be with the guider...

(I'm really forget the name character.... ^^;;; )

EEEEK! NO!

i don't think i have read this before. OMG! THEY LOOK SO GORGEOUS!

i need to check this out. i'm very picky about BL royalty stories 'cause some can get really corny and tedious sometimes but this one looks promising.

thanks for sharing.

And the prince decided if he won't marry any girl cause he want to always with the guider...^^

Yes, when he says he will shut the others up with the results of this government, it gets really clear how much he does love Hikaru (by the way, that's his name).

i need to check this out. i'm very picky about BL royalty stories 'cause some can get really corny and tedious sometimes but this one looks promising

Yes, that's true. It is really good, you won't regret it :)

oh o_o one of my fav manga ^_^ well, i really like MARUYA Kae’s works

the art is super beatiful and the Seme and Uke are lovely

i really recommend this manga ^_^

Ahh~♥ I love it! The drawing style is just so beautiful and story so sweet ( and sad too ;__; ). But best thing in this manga is definitely Baltes rabbit8 He's sooo handsome and and ahh so cool~♥

Recommending! ^^)/

OMG!

I got to read this. KYAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!

it's so freakin sexy and yet it was very well written. what i like about is that the beautiful artwork does not in any way takes away the focus of the story. i do feel cheated that some manga will only pimp beautiful sexy artwork and have a mediocre story.

i love it when characters are strong and not afraid to learn and realize things for themselves.

i admire Hikaru for putting the Prince in his place and i admire the Prince for being able to humble himself.

i like their interaction, the dialogues and the conditions they are in.

you could really see how in love they are and they're both driven individuals who want to succeed and prove something in their lives and for the people. :)

• 3 months later...