Asia Corner

Key

After some talk with Saga, we decided to create a new forum section about Asia.

We wanted the forum to be better structured.

In the first part, Asian Interest Check, any user can post interesting, funny facts, articles or news about any Asian country. You can inspire from other sources, but don't copy-paste the articles not to have complaints from the original author.

In the second section, Asian Languages Learning Center, users knowing the 3 languages listed (Japanese, Korean, Chinese) can offer short 'lessons' to help other users who want to learn those languages.

As for the 3rd and 4th parts, we wanted to separate the Asian music and dramas from the international ones. The topics about international music and movies will remain in the Non-Yaoi Talk and the Asia-related ones will be moved in the Asia Corner.

NOTE: Points will be given for the posts in the first 2 sections, Asian Interest Check and Asian Languages Learning Center.

Also, those who will post articles or language lessons, will receive an additional 500 points for every new thread. I'll make a thread where the authors can request the points for their articles/lessons.

• Like 24

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aoi

• mixlol

• Yurusumaji

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great idea! I love it! Thank you guys for your hard work! All of us really appreciate it! :hamtaro-005 (12):

It's very awsome Idea *,*

but I have a qustion ((sorry for always ask thing where ever I go))

about the Asian Languages Learning Center,

I don't know japanese much, but can I post the leasons I'm takeing from the website I learn from ???

or is it forbeden ?!

Hey Mixlol,

Well,if you copy/paste it, we might have problem with the original author.We talked about original written lessons and articles.

Sure,you can do researches, but only to help you write down the lesson (type it)

And,if you post a lesson,be sure you'll be able to help to the person who asks you questions on the certain lesson. (:

This is a great idea! Thank you so much guys for the work! The new forum section is so interesting! I love it! rabbit8