~•°*°•~ Taboo: 'Yes' and 'No' ~•°*°•~

Saga

who doesn't... the best way i do is by never thinking about it .then i realized i have forgotten some details and the time that happened...... the worst thing is when i dream about it >_

do you have some habits you want to change ?

• Like 2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• sniegas

• ShadowShini

Mmm, I'm quite lazy and I don't like to clean up my room (there are so many books and drawings, fans and masks, flowers and birds feathers..:D) so it bothers my parents a lot sometimes:D Sometimes I'm not very friendly (bad mouthing about my friends) even if I really love them.. I always think that I have to change my personality but I just don't have the will for it:) ...

What was the worst dream you've ever had?

• Like 1

i I would enjoy that

would you enjoy going for a meal at a fancy restaurant

- - - Updated - - -

i I would enjoy that

would you enjoy going for a meal at a fancy restaurant

I really don't feel that comfortable in places like this. I'm quite poor and I rarely go to restaurants..;) And my manners aren't that good too:D

Would you like to go fishing on week-end?animated_fishing_ardpark-com.gif

• Like 1

not very good but.. I've had some fights already in my life..:) And I'm not going to looese to anyone - I'm just that kind of person, especially when someone tries to insult me:) When I just loose my lind and just fight..:D I guess at the moments like this I really look insane - but fighting spirit gets the good of me:) I was born in tiger years after all:D And tiger has to rule:D

Can you be angry at someone for a very long time? (not forgiving to that someone for many years..)

• Like 1

sometimes i do for a change but it is sometimes scary ... and it lacks some services .....

what do you do to calm yourself when your really angry?

• Like 1

I just let my angry out:) ... Tear the leaves of the trees or broke something. Sometimes even people get hurt in this so it's better to leave me alone when I'm really mad..:D But nowadays it's rarely that I get so angry. I think I've become more calm person;)

Have you ever tried to write poems?

There were times like this... But one day I've just decided that enough is enough and then I've teach those people a little..:)

Do you like to go to lunapark?

• 2 weeks later...

It's important but not too important..:) Even if you are poor you may have lot of friends and loving family and that's more important than money. But you know imagine that you become ill and don't have money - it's really bad in that case...

Is there someone you like?;)

i think it's normal to like one or more people at a time but if i love somebody right now is a total different matter ^_^

For me is like this...i admire some people for their talent and knowledge and i like some for their character.

Do you like coffee?

• Like 1

hahaha >_

i do take care about how i look .. even home but i am not obsessed about it ..

we all have our own measure of beauty ^_^

did you had a good time yesterday??

• Like 1