Do you like fanfics?

hihello

I also reads a LOT of Fanfics. Mostly on Fanfiction.net and I even create an account on it ^^ Just to keep the updates in check. DarkFrenz143

Also, I'm reading translated Hua Hua You Long novel on Live Journal atm.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• chiakaiyuki

• Feiht

• rhandom

Fanfiction is my daily consumption.

It lets me ship anyone I want, canon or non-canon, yaoi or straight.

Sometimes, I found a fanfiction that worth more than the original work.

It is both surprising and delightful.

I write them sometimes. Now, I have my blog filled with them. Read them

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. (Promoting)

Yes, if it's written well. Heck, I can even admire fic for pairings I don't ship if they're well written

...far too much self-insert/Character x reader stuff now, tho.

• 4 weeks later...

i love reading and writing fanfics. i read them all the time, yaoi and non yaoi. i first got into reading fanfics back in 2007 wen i google searched fanfics and found a website all about fics that fans can write about in any theme and subkect, v shows, movies, animation, which i read the most. and writing fanfics i been doing after discovering my love for reading and writing fics of my favorite characters.

I've pretty much exhausted the archives of Ace Attorney fanfiction. I read a lot of it, and I used to write it back in junior high but it's pretty bad to look at now. If I had more time, I'd like to write more but I'm busy with school and I don't have the time anymore :c Perhaps in the summer ... (I say that every year though)

I loooove fanfics!!! I read at least 3 per day or more than,whenever i am bored!

I actually made some fanfics myself but I laugh hard whenever I remember them, try my best not to read them anymore, I only got 1 finished my other 5, one just got started and the 4 remaining...I am doing my best to finish them around this year or the next

I am usually at the manga and games community in fanfiction.net...anybody who reads from there???

I love fanfic and RPS! Before I had a home computer I used to print out reams of fanfic to read in my dorm room. I think it was X Files back then. I still read a lot and write a little. AO3 is another great archive for fanfic.

Fanfics make up the majority of my submissions on DA, so yeah. I like it. It's also the only form of art that I'm confident with.

Hooray for fanfics! Sure, I like them, there are so many talented authors out there for various fandoms.

I´ve read plenty of BL novels, many were published in English:DD

speaking of BL novels, have any of you read a story about a the, i guess it was the hero, (i can't remember it very much, didn't manage to finish it too after my pc got reformated) about a boxer who nearly quitted his carrer but because of the other two main heroes he didn't, they became somewhat his managers, and the two fell in love with the boxer...that was all and i forgot the other...but that was the main point

I love reading fanfics!! There are many fanfics at FF.net, deviantart, archiveofourown or at livejournal ^^

you can find many fanfics there depending on the anime or novel of your choice :)

speaking of BL novels, have any of you read a story about a the, i guess it was the hero, (i can't remember it very much, didn't manage to finish it too after my pc got reformated) about a boxer who nearly quitted his carrer but because of the other two main heroes he didn't, they became somewhat his managers, and the two fell in love with the boxer...that was all and i forgot the other...but that was the main point

Was that a Japanese BL novel or an English one? The only Japanese thing about boxers I remember is manga called Punch Drunk Babies.

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoy fan fics. I pretty much deleted *in other words, read them all at once* the stories on FanFiction about my favorite non-manga books and one or two mangas. I haven't had much time lately, but I'll definitely go back there again when I have some time again. I especially like fan fiction when it doesn't concentrate on the obvious main characters, but piks up a side story with other characters that I believe came too short in the story. The crazier they are, the funnier. And mostly I read fan fics because I'm sad when I finish a series or when the updating takes too long, it cheers me up