Do you like fanfics?

hihello

I can't speak English well. I'm so sorry.

um.. I'm very nervous now. I don't know why.

do you like fanfics? or bl novels? I want to know.

I like fanfics! and i read many. How do you read bl novels?

I'm put .txt files in my mp3.you too? I serch bl novels in English but I can't find anything like .txt file.

So I'm asking you :(

umm......... I want to talk more but I can't because my English.

isn't read difficult? so sorry. however If you like fanfic or bl novel, recommend me!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• chiakaiyuki

• Feiht

• rhandom

Its not bad darling, I can understand what you are saying. You want to know some fanfics right?

There are a lot on

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. You just have to search something like "Yaoi fanfic"

Then you just copy the whole story, and paste it in your notepad, and then you can save it as an *.txt file. :3 hope this helped you ^^

Here are alot of fanfics too, though you have to do the same option like above. :3

I love fanfics! *pulls her fanfic binder into her lap* Generally I'll just read them online, although I do sometimes save them so that I can read them later. I haven't really read any BL novels before. ^^;

@hihello - don't worry, your English isn't that bad. As long as we can read it, then it's fine.

hihello, don't worry. your English is fine.

i LOVE fanfics. i love reading them and i love writing them. you will find some of my stuff as well as many others posted at the

of this forum. :)

you will also find many more fanfiction categories at

hope this helps. :)

I think I spend 80% of my day reading fanfics XD

Mostly on ff.net and livejournal.

I never thought about it, but putting them on a portable device is a good idea! Now to figure out how to do it...

I like fanfictions! Some of my favorite yaoi fanfictions I read here in

section.

There are some very good writers here on YO! :Red_fox:

I like some of the fanfics, but some of them make no sense (maybe thats just me)

I've never read a BL novel, I have no idea where to find them :(

@ hihello, your english isn't that bad, I could understand what you where saying, and besides your doing better than me, I assume you know another language as well as the bits of english, I only know a couple of words in Japanese thanks to animes ive watched :)

I love YAOI fan fic since 2007, I like most fic about NARUSASU/JUNJOU ROMANTICA/HARU WO DAITEITA/NO.6/TVXQ/AI NO KUSABI,TAKUMI..... :7yoyo10:

It depends on the fanfic. Some are amazing. Others are badly written, have everyone out of character, lack interesting plot, etc. I like good fanfics.

Guest FujoshiFTW

I like fanfics, but if I'm on fanfiction.net or somewhere else where I don't have an account, I'm not one to copy every single chapter into a word document and then store them. Clicking "add to favourites" on deviantart is an entirely different situation though :L

As for BL novels; I don't really get what you mean. Are you talking about actual BL novels where the book is published and all or doujinshi? As fo the first; I have actually never seen such a thing. I thought everything was non-profit...And for the doujinshi; I store those. I have a part of my hard-drive packed full of them.

Fanfiction is what got me into yaoi LOL I'm actually a fanfic writer, mainly Harry Potter and Naruto though I have some Kuroshitsuji stories on my file too :) But I read yaoi books and yaoi manga too ^^ Everything yaoi is good for me XD

Agree with Sasunarufan13.. :)

Fanfics is what got me into yaoi too..especially Yunjae Fanfics..

My favorite fanfics hunting place are asianfanfics.com and winglin.com...

I spend most of my time online reading fanfic. If the fanfic is really good, I'll read it. A few of my favorite places to find fanfics are fanfiction.net, livejournal.com, and archiveofourown.org.

Just found a 1 million word hp fanfic... Starts reading....

three hours later - chapter 4!

another 3 hours...

oh lord what have I done?!

As much as I LOVE reading fanfics but I'm usually picky on what I read. I tend to approach AU fics very carefully because as a writer, I am not that keen on writing AU either. i prefer characters to be faithful to the original. i don't mind when there are original characters included in the fanfic as long as it does not take away the entire story. but is more like a support or even if they are the lead, they still highlight the fandom.

my favorite picks are mostly BL stories like Takumi-kun, Kizuna, FAKE, Love Mode, Sukisho, Junjo Romantica (Egoist mostly), Haru wo Daiteta, Dragon Ball Z (Bulma x Vegeta ONLY), Gravitation, Okane ga Nai. I do not read sports fanfics or supernatural stuffs. I usually prefer real-life scenarios where people are just people. I love angst fics. I love fics that will affect me so much. :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Reading them or Making them, I like Fanfics either way. It's fun to read. Also, it makes my imagination gone wild and it develops my sense of imagining things.

• 1 month later...

I love fanfics a lot because I can ship a pair which is not in yaoi manga or anime... Like SnK, Free, POT, KnB, Hetalia, Karneval and many more.. Hihi. They're just like doujinshis without the art and its up to you how you imagine that smexy scenes. :3