「ロクッデ!!」band love.

Jin.

"Well...well...looks like the party already started without me." Eiki crushed the remnants of his cigarette with his hand and sprinkled the rest on the floor. His eyes wandered at the men before him, making his eyes smile. He made a mental note to thank Jill or was it Hikaru...no wait...whatever that sexy piece of ass he had last night to thank him for being here. He liked what he was seeing so far.

"So who's the mighty leader of this posse?" Eiki ran his fingers through his hair. His eyes observing steadily at each of the men.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• chiakaiyuki

• akiravadel

Takuya so on Ryusei and said'' well you see, my dad whas in a band before and before he died, he always tell me how fun the whas to where in a band and when i hear how fun the whas, whould i expence how to where in band, and well here am i, Finnaly expence how to where in band exactly as my father did''

x He looked at the other that came new and smirked a little bit,

"I'm the leader, and who are you?"

He said slowly on a playful way, he looked at the other and studied the look of the other, 'Hmm, interesting' he thought, he took a drink from the table and took a sip of it.

His eyes still was looking at the other x

"I'm Eiki." He gave a curt bow and a grin. He observed this person who just introduced himself as the leader. Not bad, he thought. Looks determined. Carries himself like a boss. Too bad, he's not my type. Oh well...damn it! I ran out of cigarettes. Man...I'm hungry.

"Ah...so yeah...an acquaintance of mine informed me of your band and asked me to check it out. Said you needed a drummer. I thought I may be of service. Hey! Unless you guys already someone else in mind. Then I'm just passing through." Eiki took pulled up a chair and leaned back.

x He took another sip of his drink and sat on a table

"It perfect, now I think we might be complete, only what kind of instrument that chick plays..."

He of course meant the red haired bad ass who stormed here in the cafe,

He sighed softly 'It went faster then I thought' he thought and he smirked a little bit, duo that he doesn't smile that much. His smiles only looks like smirks, he emptied the glass in his mouth and walked to the bartender to get more.

When he drinks, he can't stop drinking, he walked back to the table he sat on, crossing his legs. x

Takuya raise himself up and walked mot the bar and order his drink and walked back to the table and sat himself down and tok a sup of his drink.

Ryusei smiled at Takuya, saying "Well, I hope you have as much fun as your father did"

Inside he was thinking about how mislead the poor boy was, to think working in a band would be fun. It was 100% hard work.

Ryu glanced over to where the others were standing, three hot guys, though admittedly one looked a little old for his tastes. Maybe it wouldn't all be work.

His sexy self had been deprived of love for too long now, and it was about time he got laid good. If that didn't work out with the bands plans, then boo hoo, his didn't want to join anyway... He stalked over to them and licked his lips.

"Im feeling kinda hungry right now, anyone want to join he in a snack?" His eyes traveled downward to make it clear just what kind of snack he was talking about.

If no one takes the bait, I'm off. he thought. Still, he couldn't help glancing at the blue haired boy, Taku-chan.

Takuya sat his drink down and rais himself up and walked mot Ryusei and said'' Sure i whant join some snack, what about others?'' he asked.

Nigai listened to the men chat for a second before he leaned against their booth and smirked at them, "hey now, it depends on the snacks. Don't be fooled by that question." He chuckled.

"So your looking for band members, I'm Nigai Bokyo. I played years back in a band for about five years before our contract was up. Now I play locally, guitar, singing and such."

x He looked at the other and slowly turned his back around Eiki,

"Hmmm, what instruments everyone plays? since we need a rhythm guitarist, bassist, drummer, and a vocalist."

He slowly said and he walked to the red looking nice bar to get some snacks, he winked a little to the bartender, 'I'll bankrupt your snacks' he whispered to the man, the bartender was his brother, and walked back to the others.

He slowly putted all snacks he could take in his hands and smirked a little bit, x

Nigai's eyes narrowed at the blond, "oh I see. Has anyone else here proven how capable they are?" He walked over to the stage and whipped his guitar case off his back and pulled out his guitar then set his carrier down. He then plug in his guitar and quickly played down a string of notes faster than most guitarists could keep up with.

He looked over at the other man, then started playing Hotel California, note for note but added his own twist. Then he started singing it as well. This was a very impressive guitar song.

(OOC: anooo, weren't you the bass guitarist? )

x He looked at the other who was going to play guitar and smirked softly, 'not my taste in music' he thought and he looked at the snacks. Softly he opened a big bag of snacks and began to eat of it.

He sat on a red crooked yet good looking chair and crossed his legs, slowly he snacks from the food. x

((ooc: just because he's picked for bass doesn't mean he can't do other things. Most guitarists who can actually play can play any version and that doesn't mean he can't sing either. He's just showing off.))

Nigai smiled as he continued.

( You don't say XD, I play bass and guitar too lol. Then it must be that, 'showing off' lol.)

x He looked at the blue haired one who asked him the question, he thought for a while

'Of course its because I love music' he thought and he looked back at the bartender,

"That old fag wanted me to kick out the house"

He just made a small joke,

Bartender: "Oii! I am not OLD and not a FAG you dumb ass!"

The older one said while washing a beer glass. He, the blonde boy slowly took his tongue out and chuckled playful, he looked through his eye corners to the other, the one who was playing guitar. x

Ryusei watched the others with amusement. he knew talent when he heard it, and Nigai had it.

His fingers itched to play the melody he'd been making earlier, and now was his chance. Swinging the acoustic guitar around from his back, he played the notes lovingly, struming faster and faster untill his fingeres were a blur.

He couldn't sing, but the music did the talking for him as it burst out from the stings.

Ken-chan always did say he wrote the best music. he thought, and the sounds cut off with a twang.

He shrugged and turned his gaze to the others yet to preform.

Nigai came over to them and smirked, "so when do we begin?" He winked at the blond but he was excited about getting started. He knew these guys were going to pick him.

x He looked at the other and smiled softly but charming.

"First I need to know what instrument you all are going to play in the band... Information can be useful too, it would be weird if I don't know a thing about you"

He chuckled a little bit after saying that and he crossed his legs, he looked forward to the guys and softly snacked from the food, then he took a sip of his drink. He drank a "Jack Daniel" and he licked his lips softly, x

Takuya so on the blonde guy and said'' i can play all instrument but i mest good on play guitar, But whis you whant can i play other instrument than guitar, And well my name is Tatsuya Takuya and my father whas whit a band before he died, thats all about me i guess''

Nigai smiled and ordered a scotch on the rocks, "I'm Nigai Bokyo. I play, guitar, piano, violin and sing." He smiled and winked at the waitress then sipped his scotch.

"I'm here for whatever you need. I also was in a band for several years."