「ロクッデ!!」band love.

Jin.

(OOC - compleatly confused now, I'll meet up with the band later then XD)

Ryusei sat with his coffee, but all he could think about was that poster. It wouldn't be so bad to try for another band, right? And something was drawing him to that place, that guitarist...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• chiakaiyuki

• akiravadel

Nigai smirk got wider then, oh this was going to be fun. He chuckled and adjusted his guitar, "so you put up these posters?" After years of not being in a band he felt like there was something special about this one. Plus this one was rather attractive. He wondered how this would actually turn out.

( OOC: me too XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD )

x He looked at the other and noticed the guitar

"Yup, also soon on your face, he-he"

He smirked a little bit 'high' pitched, to quite tease the other. He turned a little bit around and looked at the other through his eye corners,

"Is the chick interested?"

He said softly, while smirking teasing and playful. He took his tongue out his mouth and left some posters behind the old guy, and walked further at some cafe's and noticed another red haired boy.

'Lets play some prank~'

He softly pasted some posters on random cars and tree's, close at the other red haired guy who was drinking coffee,

Wind goes through his hair and he sighed a little bit, he went with his hand through his hair to get the model good. x

The posters were following him.

Seriously.

No matter where he walked, what alley he ducked through, they were there. There was no escape, he had the words memerized, and the only thing to do was except his fate.

x He noticed that the red one with the coffee was looking at the posters. The posters were following him and he grinned slowly.

He walked slowly back to the "Red room" cafe, and looked who were there already. x

Why did I decide to do this? Ryusei thought to himself as he stared at the desolate looking building. Taking a deep breath, he headed inside.

The first thing he noticed was a sexy looking blond leaning casualy over the far side of the cafe. This guy looked familiar... Ryu pasted a charming smile on his face and headed over to speak to him.

Takuya so a man come torwards him and he rais himself up and so on the strange guy and said'' Hello my name is Tatsuya Takuya but you can call my Takuya, so who are you?'' he asked.

x He noticed someone was walking to his side and smirked, but charming back

"You must be someone who wants to join the band?"

He kept smirking softly, while looking at the other, 'he looks nice, what instrument would he play' he thought and looked x

'Wow, he's hot. Maybe this won't be so bad after all'

"Hi, my name's Ryusei, I'm a guitarist... I hope you'll find me suitable ;)"

He gave the man his card, and waited for a reply. Just a few seconds ago he didn't give a f**k about this thing, but now he waited on bated breath for an answer.

Whatever happened, he wanted this man.

(sorry about that, be confused who he whas talking to and LOL for the waffler Hizaki)

Takuya so on the blonde guy and start thinking'' WOW he is damn handsome, my type guy thats for sure'' and he start talking to him'' Yes we really whanted to join this band and Who are you?'' he asked.

x He took the card with 2 fingers and looked concentrated to the card, he smirked once again,

'You're accepted, Ryu-san'

He said softly, hopeful the other agrees him calling him like that and smirked a little bit, a small wink and he walked further,

"There are still another member waiting here, you can walk with me,"

he said softly and walked to the other, blue haired boy.

They were there and he smiled softly,

Giving them his card, x

My name is Tomi Toshihiro, but you can call me Shinji~

Ryusei follwed Shinji, the card grasped tightly in his hand A shiver worked it's way up his spine when the other called him Ryu-san.

The blue haired boy was cute, prehaps only 18 or 19, and had buzzing energy that filled the room.

Ryu nodded at him, but didn't speak.

Takuya so on the blonde guy and tok the card and said'' he my name is Takuya nice to meet you and thank you for at i can join this band''

x He smiled softly and nodded,

"Thank you for joining, Taku"

he said, even he shortened the others name. And he waited for the other badass to come. A small smirk came on his face,

'Hmmm, wanna drink something?'

he asked the two, while walking to the door, looking at them through his eye corners x

Ryusei nodded happily - drinking with a sexy stranger, what could be better?

His fingers tapped a melody onto his thigh and hor the first time in months, he payed attention to the notes, weaving them into a song.

Shinji passed him a glass, and he drank from it unquestioningly. "Thank you" he smiled, his hand lingering the blonds. -God what is wrong with him? Keep your hands to yourself!- He scolded himself.

Suddenly the door burst open, and a slightly crazy looking man entered.

((lol, no idea where the other two have gone XD))

Takuya so on Shinji and said'' No thanks im not thirsty right now'' he said tok up a picture of his dad from his bag and kyssed it and said to himself'' Finnaly dad have i join a band, exactly as you did before you died, I miss you so much dad, I whould always love you''

((im had to get ready for a 6 hour gambling cruise I'm going on. I will be back in about 8 hours))

Nigai had wondered over to the group and raised a brow, "are you the one recruiting people?" He looked over the men then back to who he presumed was the lead then realized this was the man he bumped into earlier.

( .............. well see you over 8 hours then O-O )

x He looked at the one who walked inside, his face was smirking playful at the one,

'Oh, there's that chick again, I am the lead of the band here... So you were interested?'

He said softly, while smirking, he laughed a bit. x

Takuya so the man so burtst the door open and he la picture of his dad back in his bag and so on the man so sat beside of him and said'' so your are Ryusei, nice to meet you, so why did you whant to join a band?'' he asked.

As the newcomer and Shinji spoke, Ryusei turned to Takuya, and they chatted for a while. It was nice to talk to people intrested in music again, it was one of the things he had missed.

"I didn't want to join a band actually, I just.. ended up here. But you seem nice enough, maybe I'll stay ;)"

He smiled at the boy, and sipped his drink. Already he was feeling a little light headed. this was not weak stuff he was drinking.

"So what about you?" He asked the blue haired boy beside him. "Why is such a good looking man searching for a band?"