Hetalia Fanclub!!

cat_greenmoon

I could still see Prussia as the uke when with Russia. But then you have the Austria x Prussia ship and with that one i think Prussia would be the seme.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarillo

• pandicream

• Scheska

• cat_greenmoon

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, ahh yes.. I also like the PrussiaxAustria ship. Actually Prussia is a very nice material for both seme and uke roles.

He is so AWESOME he can do both.

Prussiasmall.jpg

• 1 month later...

can i join the club

- - - Updated - - -

mantle i enjoy RussandPuss too

- - - Updated - - -

mantle i enjoy RussandPuss too

• 3 weeks later...

I love Japan best. And my favourite couple are EngxJap, AmexJap, NetherlandxJap, GreecexJap, PrussiaxJap (sorry but i love Japan too much) And also GerIta, Spainmano, RussiaxChina, HongIce, TurkeyxGreece, FrUk ...

Too many couples!

Just started watching and reading some of its doujinshis but i love it!!

My favorite pairings so far are AmericaXEngland and GermanyXItaly!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

germanyxprussiahttp://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ce/cc/c9/ceccc9eb75cfa0e2fdd83fe4e72c8e74.jpg

spainxramanohttp://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19000000/China-and-Russia-hetalia-couples-19055362-1500-943.jpg

chinaxrussiahttp://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/206/6/c/germany_x_italy_hetalia_yaoi_32912809_500_375_by_germansparkleparty43-d6f3q0r.jpg

italyxgermanyhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/931669f99597d9364e72a6c51fc54d95/tumblr_mtraynDuAp1re3kz9o1_500.png

englangxamerica

• 2 months later...

I only recently discovered hetalia so I'm currently on season four. I already have so many ships....

I ship GermanyXItaly, SpainXRomano, PrussiaXCanada, EnglandXAmerica, SwedenXFinland. I have more but these are my favourites!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone ever get like major feels for England and America in the representation of the Revolutionary War?

253151-hetalia-the-revolutionary-war-america-and-england.jpg

That episode kills me everytime its so sad >.> *feeeeeeelllllllllssssssss*

• 1 month later...

I feel like a bit of a sore thumb here. Heh. Because, well, my favorite Hetalia pairing is America x Japan (Both as sekes...) and not many people ship it, too. Of course, I also like Russia x China (Russia obviously being the seme in that, but... CHINA DESERVES TO TOP ONE DAY, RIGHT?:hamtaro-005 (6):), France x England (EngFra because England is totes seme.), and Poland x Lithuania (Can't decide if I prefer Poland as the seme or Liet as the seme, though...).

• 4 weeks later...

We all need a little FrancexBritain in our lives right?

france_x_uk_by_xxcheshiii_chanxx-d35gy6f.jpg

France_and_England_marriage_by_voodoodollmaster.png

abf0efcb9cbb311d6a3901c4de0eda4e.jpg

Ahhhh, this has to be one of my favorite pairing~

I mean they have the love-hate relationship going on, they both have a strong history together, they can work well together, fight against each other in the most memorable ways...I could go on, but I'm sure I'll annoy people if I do~ :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 3 weeks later...

ABSOLUTELY ADORE/LOVE/AM OBSESSED with GerIta!! xD :Gangnam: It is my OTP, am in love with it to death. I'm trying to find more doujins and good fanfics of them because I've found a few but can always use more so if anyone can recommend any i'd really be grateful! :Playing with fire: They're my otp but I also love the ship AmericaxEngland, I prefer America as the seme idk why I guess it just makes more sense to me, am currently waiting for an awesome doujinshi of them to freaking update :Frustrated:

But I do approve of other couples like FrancexEngland, Prussia(he's probably my favorite character)x Austria, SwitzerlandxAustria, GreecexTurkey, GreecexJapanxTurkey, SpainxRomano (so cute) I approve of most of the Hetalia ships lol

I just love it to bits :Jumping around: I REALLY HOPE THEY MAKE ANOTHER SEASON SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!:Sad:

Hetalia definitely is one of my favourite Animes. I’m into this series a long time now and I still love it.

Maybe that is because I am kind of a geek when it comes to history. Some facts aren’t correct in the series, but I don’t even care because it is just awesome and is a wonderful foundation for amazing Yaoi couples.

axis_powers_hetalia_motivator_by_mistfireofwindclan-d3gt70e.jpg

As too my favourite Hetalia pairings, I am more into pairings which sadly are not that popular. Unfortunately that means that there aren’t enough Doujinshis and there isn’t enough Fan Art. I have thousands of Hetalia Pictures on my computer anyway. I ship : GermanyXRussia; GermanyXEngland; DenmarkXNorway; PrussiaXGermany; GermanyXAustria; SpainXRomano and SwedenXFinland. ( I have taken part in GermanyXPrussia; GermanyXAustria; England X USA and Russia X China RPs so far. )

Russia_x_Germany_2).jpg

germany_x_maid_reader_x_england__donut_hole_2_by_hispanicgirl1313-d8p0jl1.jpg

tumblr_m284h9oBPg1qldl35.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!isFBrVFMjtWBQeW17pm)w~~60_35.GIF

746ed829d549c8c0477c506e077b1ee2.jpg

2ebdd1e9570cc03a78dc6c4573f2be43.jpg

The Hetalia pairing I can’t stand is GermanyXItaly..... It’s just .... no way. And I don't like how everywhere in the fanbase one gets overflowed by GerIta stuff . I don’t like Feliciano much, he is unbearable and bloody annoying. He also doesn’t make a good couple with Ludwig in my opinion. Plus, he is absolutely not the kind of Uke I like when I read Yaoi.

bef4ac73d55ff6d24b1845a68d99874d4edca3ba095aff02c517439adf77adef.jpg

random_anti_gerita_by_xelectra_chanx-d5gx8py.png

it_s_ok_if_you_ship_gerita____by_chokorettomilku-d6kjh59.gif

anti_gerita_2_by_tea_strawberry-d6c3arl.png

• 3 months later...

ofcourse Hetalia FTW ! XD

UK x USA

RU x CN

IT x Germany

JP x Greece

SP x Romano

FR x everyone xD he's casanova & whore ~~ but I do ship him mostly to UK before USA came :3

Prussia x Canada

• 2 weeks later...

Omg it's been so long since I looked at Hetalia stuff I should really watch the new season... onion3

Hetalia is the reason I know every major European conflict that happened between 1066-1980s. I ship almost everything yaoi, yuri, and het except PruCan (because Gilbert's too much of a buttface for my precious Mattie) and Grandpa Rome x Italy brothers (because I have to draw the line with incest somewhere).

My OTP tho...

Axis.Powers%3A.Hetalia.full.533722.jpg

...is TurkIce.

I only started seeing Hetalia yesterday - and I'm crazily hooked right now!

For pairings, GermanyxItaly are obvious. I would like to see some BritainxFrance too.

Am still trying to decide about the others...

Hetalia shippings are soo cute^^ I love ItalyxGermany, but also AmericaxEngland

By the way, Where are you from? Since Hetalia is about countries, I always have this question in my mind when talking to other Hetalia fans^^

Well, I'm Italian