Hetalia Fanclub!!

cat_greenmoon

@Scheska: I will upload it, again. Sorry, didn't see the post earlier. :/

Here is it:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarillo

• pandicream

• Scheska

• cat_greenmoon

Thank you! It's such a cute pic!!

Pity there's no Russia though :(

And yes, that's S.Korea&HongKong, aren't they adorable?

Yeah, you're right. No Russia... :/ maybe there wasn't enough space? xD

Yes, they look very cute! Where do they appear? In the manga? The movie? I haven't seen them before.

To be honest with you, I don't really remember xD

I'm pretty sure I saw them in the manga, but I think maybe Hong Kong appeared in the anime too? I'm not sure, I have all mixed up in my head, maga, anime, original sketchs, fanfics, fanarts, etcetc :p

:D I adore Hetalia~~ My favorite couple for this fandom (and just in general at the moment) has to PruCan. I love Prussia and Canada. They're also my 2 favorite characters.

My third favorite character is Russia. RussiaCanada is also pretty adorable.

Italy is and always will be my fav pairing.. Italy x Italy.. just give him some solo work and i'll be throwing money at the screen!!

Sadly I only have quarters on me.. who can fix a dented screen?

@Scheska: Haha okay xD I think South Korea had to appear but the Koreans didn't want that :/ Heard something about that... A bummer, Korea is really cute :3

@kyocat: Prussia and Canada? OMG the poor Canada xD How did you get into this pairing? I think I never heard of that. But sounds interesting. :)

I like Prussia really much. Yesterday I read a doujinshi with him an Russia (it was really hot:Red_fox11: ).

@Amarillo

Yes, now that you mention it, that's true, Korea didn't appear in the series because of the Korean people not being convinced in the least with the personification of their country. A shame indeed if you ask me, but I don't get exactly what was it that bothered them so much... Maybe his obsesion with China's nonexistent breasts? That could be a little unsettling.

Anyway, I'd love to have my own country made into a Hetalia official character, but for the time being I' fine with the fanmade group of characters, they're pretty awesome too

I don't know how it really is in Korea but we hear only very strange things from that country :/

Huh? Am I allowed to ask where you're coming from? I think it's so cool that my country is even one of the main characters! (Germany) :D Sometimes the things they mention in Hetalia are soooo true!

By the way, I think Hetalia is the funniest anime I've ever seen. That's why I love it so much!

I don't know, South Korea is not that weird, that's why I don't get it. What kind of strange things? you got me intrigued.

I'm from Argentina (South of south America), so I think a personification of my country would be a little difficult to get :/

I need to ask you then, was there any time were you didn't like something of the way "Ludwig" is portrayed? Are you satisfied with him?

And yes, it is really one of the funniest, and in some weird way, educative animes.

@pandicream

And what country are you from? In the fangroup I used to frequent, the (fanmade) personification of my country was male and really annoying xD But pretty accurate on several things (it was a latin american community after all)

@Scheska, Ireland ;) And I am pretty sure if she is ever made it will be a girl.. if they base it off the island, since Eire is a girl. Though I can see Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland being brothers and children of Ireland (And England). I just don't want Ireland to be Iggy's sibling.. or anyone's sibling because that would have 0% fact to it.. (many people name them as siblings) As Ireland is much more like England's ex wife.

@pandicream

Well I've seen some fanmade characters of them... I think they were like twins; Northern Ireland was male and the Republic of Ireland was a female, but if I'm not wrong they were both siblings of England, yes. Everyone tend to make all of them as siblings, it's the first thing that comes to mind I guess, and the easiest way to relate them. Now the idea of an ex-wife kind of Ireland is totally new to me, but well, my knowledge on the matter is really limited :p

Accurately they are both chibi's or should be since they are new countries.. North and South Ireland didn't exist 100years ago ;3 And they are 2 pieces of a nation which is no longer there (Reference to Holy Rome and how North and South Italy are referred to as his descendants) *-* my country is in it's chibitalia days, how cute

some girl posted this, I think it's a good fanfic idea:

I see Ireland as being completely seperate to Iggy in terms of siblings and things like that, but she was Scotland’s friend and Scotland introduced Arthur to her, and he started to quite like her, but he knew she would never want to be a part of him.

So England started to plan.

He planned a forced wedding upon Ireland, to which she was made to accept. She was constantly under his watchful eyes, he starved her accidentally to the point of death a few times, but was always there to catch her when she fell, even if he was a bit late. She appreciated this but wanted to become her own again, but England was having none of this. He wanted to make Ireland look just like him, so they produced three kids:

The first kid was from the Offaly-Laois plantation, it was a boy but looked exactly like Ireland in every way possible.

The second kid was a girl and was from the Munster Plantation, she looked like Ireland still but had green eyes and England’s eyebrows.

The third kid was a boy and looked just like England, with only tiny remnants of his mother like the way his blonde hair had a tendency to turn a tint of ginger at times. This was the Ulster Plantation, and was known as Northern Ireland.

Suddenly, Ireland filed for divorce. She had had enough, she wasn’t going to stick with England anymore though she loved him. It took a while for Arthur to come around but he finally negotiated some terms and the divorce was happening. Ireland would have won custody of all her three children, but Northern Ireland refused to go back with his mother and begged to stay with his father. It took a lot of fighting between the mother and son, but this was decided. They still have a lot of tension between them since they live very close, the past is still there.

England still loves Ireland too, but she becomes a little aggressive towards him if he ever asks to visit her house to see the two kids and herself. He feels extremely guilty about what happened between the two of them, and wishes to get on good terms with Ireland, but the past is always there.

A super big fan myself! Pairing wise...there's just too many too count:1onion52: But a few that I'm really into are Spamano, USUK, Prucan, Hong KongxIceland, and DenmarkxNorway :Red_fox: Of course those are just the ones I'm really into at the moment....it switches a lot.:msn_red_fox 9

Oh wait.... I think that's a bit embarrassing now... I confused North Korea and South Korea. :/ I'm sorry!

Hmm.. I'm trying to think of a situation, where I didn't like Ludwigs acting but I can't remember one. But I'm very happy that he was never personated as a nazi or something like that. I was afraid that could happen, because of the second WW. I was wondering Germany never talked about the "Oktoberfest" (do you know what that is? -> Munich Beer Festival). I thought I was very famous even out of Germany.

But I'm very satisfied with him :)

Argentina... Interesting! I always have to think of this Argentinian of Moulin Rouge xD Do you know this movie?

--->

I think it's obvious who is the Argentinian but it's the first who sings ;) I think they could make a South America special! There are barely South American countrys in Hetalia o.O

To be honest, I nearly know nothing about Irelands past :/ England sounds very mean in the fanfiction! But it sounds really interesting! I'm for Ireland as a girl, too. Though Hetalia needs more female characters. ;D

Rofl at Germany being a nazi, it'd never work because Germans would be butt hurt. And Everyone else (Luckily we weren't involved in WW2) I think he was made really well counting how many bad qualities he had to work with.. And still make him funny/lovable.

Moulin Rouge reminds me of France and.. (I've seen this movie x111100000032202050202 times.. It.. is.. GOD) We can be heroes.... forever and ever! Q_Q

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Nicole Kidman is just a god in her own right.. the guy also makes me swoon.. and he can handle a lightsaber ^.~

Argentina to me is like.. someone who bickers with england uselessly, for land he doesn't really need but wants. And England treats him like a baby. And I think of Argentina as a male. P.S: I see Colombia trying to always claim to be the oldest and Chile being born only 3 seconds later (Month in our times) always trying to say he's the oldest. While Brazil thinks they are all crazy because he speaks Portugese and can't understand them.

And the Ireland thing is much like Germany except I guess English & Irish people would be louder about their discontent, so.. it's difficult to make an official Ireland and still pleasing everyone, while making it funny.

@pandicream

Well that sounds like a mine of drama! xD I always thought the idea of both Irelands being brothers would be the most fitting, but, again, I can't really say much. To be honest, the history of the islands always seemed a little bit confusing to me... or it's just me getting it wrong all the time, I earned some scolding because of that in a different forum, so that's why I try not to say too much about it now :p

Yeah... That constant pulling for territory is still kind of a sore subject around here, I guess we can really hold a grudge, anyway long story is long, so yeah. But the bickering is sadly true, there always seems to be a good motive to start a fight.

About the ages, the older would actually be Haiti, but I think Colombia would be one of the oldests, older that Argentina at least (there was a huge time gap between the firsts independency movements and the actual declaration).

@Amarillo

Oh, Moulin Rouge! I've seen that movie a lot of times, and that tango part got stuck in my head another lot xD Actually the Argentina I adopted was less "macho latino" and more of a capital city-boy. But don't worry, I won't start describing him here, it would be a never ending story xD

Actually the Oktoberfest is pretty known around here. You see, there is a pretty large (or at least well stablished) german comunity in Cordoba (a province) and they celebrate it every year. Quite a lot of people travel from different provinces (specially Buenos Aires) to go.

And I didn't think Germany would ever be portrayed as a nazi, not in this kind of anime at least, actually there isn't even a hint about it (if I didn't miss anything) and I think it's the best that way. I've read some serious fanfiction though, where they put that aspect on the play, but luckly it's always been well done... Well, at least in my opinion. It was always described as a kind of numbed or confusing period in which the character was somehow destabilized; couldn't do much about the situation because there was too much to handle for himself or was directly overtaken by some sort of personality disorder. Long story short, it never was really him the nazi, but in some way influenced by something.

I don't know if that even made sense, but I think that was about it.

• Like 1

@Scheska I don't think it's because their islands mostly because they are new countries, So like.. their history is the most open and isn't that funny to them. (Perhaps this is why South Korea doesn't want to be in Hetalia?) I think what would be a cute chibi moment is Ireland trying to push North Ireland over the edge of a cliff (We have those here) into the ocean and England is down below trying to line himself up to catch him. Since it's accurate and it also puts a cute face on the subject. Best way to deal with issues is slapping a cute face on it.

;D I could find a way to make the England - Argentina issue cute.. I'd just need time XD But I could make it cute! I also don't know much about the relation between all of South America but it's a little funny how everyone speaks Spanish except Brazil.. He is the odd one out in South America *-*!

P.S: Who do you think is in my siggy?

@pandicream

Oh, no, there are some french-speaking countries too (or one at least), he's not the only one :p ... Well they still wouldn't understand each other anyway :/

Lithuania and Poland of course! A really adorable pairing if you ask me.

I'm happy there are many people who don't think: Germans = nazis. I heard from some friends who travelled to the USA that the people sometimes mentioned that -.-

I've never read a fanfiction where this was mentioned but I think it's okay to put it in "confusion of character". The Germans were really broken before the 2WW. No money, economy crises and stilll had to pay the debts of the first WW. But that's also no excuse for that that happend. But well.... history ;D

So I was right it is known in other countrys :D Actually... I never was there till now. But I want to go one day. Maybe next year. I'm not living in the region where it's celebrated.

I would like to see a world meeting about the world economy crises wich is now xD Greek would go beserk for the first time. And Germany would go beserk too, because he is annoyed by all the people talking the same time again.

I once saw a movie about a South American country where they learned dutch at school. Surinam maybe? And in one they learned German. It sounded very cute :D

That sounds so cute:

"A "missing" page of Chapter 5 revealed that Poland possibly did care for Lithuania underneath it all, as he stated, "I, like, totally don't care what [Lithuania] thinks of me. Even if you, like, hate me, it totally doesn't change that I like you." Then he says that he'll try to be less selfish. The expression he uses in Japanese can also mean 'love'. But the validity of that statement remains ambiguous, due to the dream sequence-nature of the scenario (as it may have been Lithuania's own interpretation of Poland's nature)."

Unconditional love is the best kind ;D And I know a ton... I mean a ton about WW2 so I don't really.. blame the Germans for doing what was absolutely needed at the time in their minds. They we're thinking about themselves and survival and I can't hate them for it. I do hate how he had used jews though to push everything together, put it's in the past now and all we can do is learn and be interested by it all. In 2000 years noone is going to feel any emotions for WW2 I just move on quicker than others and can understand the story on both sides. I remember reading after WW1 the german money was worth more as paperweight than real money, so that just shows the severity. ;3 Can't wait until the world is finally over the past and we can not forget about it but more like celebrate what achievements happened from it and how it did good things. (Rome had slaves and killed entire civilizations, but they created so many things we use and celebrate today..)

@Amarillo

Yes, until not too long ago I thougth the majority of people was more like me or you two; that actually understood how the nazi movement in Europe started; or at least when it ended... I still can't believe some people still ask german people if they're nazis (and in all seriousness) like it was expected for them to be so... Or when they say a grandparent or some familiar fought in it (being germans), they act all horrified as if they were talking to Hitler's grandsons. There is a whole spectrum of situations and events that can drive a nation into the most desperate ways to try to survive. The worst the situation, the easiest for trouble to arise. There are dark spots in every country's history, some darker that others, or even some better hidden that others, but that's what it is, history, something from where one should be able to learn, not ignore or use as a source of generalized accusations based on someone's nationality...

ok ok, I'm stopping my rant right here, sorry -.-'

@pandicream

Oh, there's Prussia there! :D Love him! (if you didn't see my avi :p)