Hetalia Fanclub!!

cat_greenmoon

The modern Germany wouldn't be like the Germany in Hetalia AT ALL!, I really feel like Germany is a whole new completely separate Germany than it's original.. because it's been broken. Germany is no longer a force to fear, it doesn't really make controversy, it stays hidden from the public alot, and tries to quietly settle issues. It also is trying to progress without catching any attention so it isn't really trying to be the most modern.. just the modern, tied with everyone else. I can't honestly tell you if this is good or bad.. I just don't feel it's Germany, it's just a country named after it on the same soil.

THIS! Is what the allies have made Germany become!

3353w5d.jpg It's ok to watch your country strip.. it's normal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a whole spectrum of situations and events that can drive a nation into the most desperate ways to try to survive.

Yes, I completely agree.. When Ireland fought for independence they did have terrorists helping them. they did things that were cruel and they did things that were inhumane, blowing up churches just because they were different. But it's what was the only way in their minds at the time.. to keep their culture and self-identity alive.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarillo

• pandicream

• Scheska

• cat_greenmoon

Yes Scheska, you're right. It's a bummer there are people who still think that. But I think like that it's with many history event. There were people who said "Japan deseves it for destroying Pearl Harbor" when the tsunami arrived.

The modern Germany wouldn't be like the Germany in Hetalia AT ALL!, I really feel like Germany is a whole new completely separate Germany than it's original

Really? xD But you're right, most time we settle our problems quietly now and want to help the other countrys (and what do we get, helping Greek? Yes! We set conditions for our help and then we are the nazis again -.- Did you see that on the news?)

Hmmm... this is really a sexy Germany picture xD THIS is what America wants deep in his heart! He isn't as prim as everybody says! :D

;) I didn't see that on the news, probably because we have different news people ;3 But thats lame, because I did hear that Germany at first did throw huge stacks of money to everyone hoping it would just stop everything. They didn't use the money wisely and it's normal that Germany wants to now set conditions, It's much better to have Europeans helping Europeans than to have America or the U.K step in (The U.K is European but it isn't in a way).

Logical that it was here on the news. It was really a topic everybody got mad about. I think it was a bit unnecessary. Many Germans didn't want to give money to Greek from that on. Well, doesn't care anymore^^

I have to do this. It's so cute! :3

Switzerland and Austria!

Switzerland_and_austria_%2528Child%2529.png

I think I have to make a sig with this image^^

and just again , I can't stop posting... kudos to denmark and sweden. I love germancest too, but these Nordics has always a place in my ~

tumblr_lixskwi4cq1qdj52eo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, really hot image! *.*

I think Denmark looks so good on fan drawings always. Like on this:

hetalia,denmark,sweden-b7b0028c6c249c784dcb58384d2e41fb_h.jpg

Right now I'm totally in love with SpaMano :)

hqdefault.jpg

Have you ever thought a character from Hetalia has some features you have? Or wich character is most like you? I think it would be Romano in my case^^ I'm always act cool and never show that I'm frightend but I'm such a coward sometimes ;D And well... I'm really lazy xD

• Like 1

Wow, really hot image! *.*

I think Denmark looks so good on fan drawings always. Like on this:

hetalia,denmark,sweden-b7b0028c6c249c784dcb58384d2e41fb_h.jpg

Right now I'm totally in love with SpaMano :)

hqdefault.jpg

Have you ever thought a character from Hetalia has some features you have? Or wich character is most like you? I think it would be Romano in my case^^ I'm always act cool and never show that I'm frightend but I'm such a coward sometimes ;D And well... I'm really lazy xD

WOah O_o better agree with you pal, especially in some poses they look cool

Hmmm. I think I have the same personality like Denmark , maybe that's the main reason as to why am I attracted to him. Loud, hard-headed and happy-go-lucky, I daresay.

Who do you mean? I think all of them we talked about appear at any rate in the anime. I don't know about the manga but I think Romano and Spain did xD

And Denmark etc. were in the movie, if I'm not mistaken... But I think they also appeared in the manga O.O

An Hetalia FanClub? I have to be there! >:D (Sorry for my terrible English, I'm French so please U_U, God Bless France xD)

My favorite parting... hum. PrussiaxCanada (so cute pairing, there not many Doujinshi, but there are fanfic), RussiaxAmerica (there are some cute doujinshi and fanfic), GermanyxItaly (of course), AmericaxEngland (Of COURSE!), FrancexEngland, Francexanybody or anybodyxFrance (France goes with everybody... so strange) and SpainxRomano..

I think I tell them all xD

• Like 1

Hiii~ Hetalia Fan here and uhm.. I love SpaMano

Actually I have a lot of pairings I like but aside from that all I love Hetalia to pieces.

It's a shame so many people are ruining the fandom with their pushy obsessions over who needs to be paired with whom.

:c I like UsUk over all though. Call it incest or not. xD;;

But- Like I said, Other than the pairings it's the best show in my opinion.

• Like 1

SpaMano and UsUk are the first couple I fell in love with... There sooo cute. (Even if I don't really like America... He really piss me of!).

211055.jpg

• Like 2

Oh, that picture from Wings is so yummy! I really like this pairing, too. My favorites are RusPrus and SpaMano :)

There are so many new people here *hehe*

EDIT: My pictures kinda vanished :(

Well, then I post this video and hope you enjoy it xD

• Like 1

Aaah the Bad Friends Trio

And Denmark, England and Prussia... Aren't they the Bad Brothers Trio? (and I think there was another name besides that too, but I can't remember it now) How can one not love the Fail brothers~ xD

Okay, I just made a mess in my head with this xD... Let's see:

Bad Touch Trio: Prussia, Spain, France

Bad Bros Trio: Prussia, Denmark, England

And then there's a Bad Friends Trio with Germany instead of Prussia? =A= is that how it is?

• Like 1

Being an England cosplayer this is just feeding my ego to cosplay him more xDD;;

And for the record GerIta will always be my first love. xD From episode one. teehee..

Okay. Here comes the spamming~

4303812_m.jpg

909044.jpg

879616.jpg

588006.jpg

894593.jpg

844163.jpg

590036.jpg

467548.jpg

643974.jpg

That's all I got for now.. +//+

• Like 1

And Denmark, England and Prussia... Aren't they the Bad Brothers Trio? (and I think there was another name besides that too, but I can't remember it now) How can one not love the Fail brothers~ xD

Okay, I just made a mess in my head with this xD... Let's see:

Bad Touch Trio: Prussia, Spain, France

Bad Bros Trio: Prussia, Denmark, England

And then there's a Bad Friends Trio with Germany instead of Prussia? =A= is that how it is?

That it, I couldn't remerber the Third (Sorry Prussia x'D, You're not that anwsome )

After there a sweet Trio with Child!Canada, Child!Germany and Chibiromano... There're so cute together!

It desapear from Zerochan ;-;

Just googled Hetalia Trios and wow.... there are so many, I can't count them O.O So many fans made so many things. :3

I just watched the movie a few minutes ago. I'm so exited now :D I think it was really without any sense but then I realized that Hetalia never made any big sense. But I'm still loving it! :)

I think Russia was coolest in the movie. And I want to read an UK/France yaoi now. There were too many situations where they were so cute ;D

France/uk is a cute couple ^_^... For the movie, it was so much fun xD.

Russia is ALWAYS the coolest man in Hetalia (with Prussia of course!)

335515.jpg

And little cat pictures ^_^

393249d.jpg

393245.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hetalia fanclub? YAY!

It's such a cute and hilarious series especially uk/France pairing >

Reminds me of a time when my English teacher was making up a story and said that "uk invaded the lower regions of France" and I laughed so hard I got my first detention ^^

Hetalia makes school more fun!

• 1 month later...

I actually like Hetalia but I didn't know much about the story. I just read them from doujinshi in America x England.

Maybe I should find more. ^ ^ lol