Gender Identity Spectrum

Yurusumaji

So I saw the quiz and it made me think of this. Have you done this before?

Just save the image, open it in image editing software, map yourself out and then post it here. Where do you sit on the scale?

I do suggest you not rush this one, but think on it deeply. I did it twice and both of my answers don't look the same. Similar, but still not the same. Create your own identity!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Here is my gender identity:

2ypcl15.jpg

I'm an androgynous, bisexual female with an attraction mainly to men.

• Like 2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yurusumaji

• ネイト

• ella.

• Saga

• 1 month later...

It doesn't matter how it looks! Ha ha! It's really cool to see at least one male had the guts to do it. :)

Also, another androgynous personality! Woohoo! Ha ha! But what is the question mark (?) for? Did something confuse you?

@ yurusumaji

ive never been in love -___- so i dont really know if i am gay or straight

I determine sexuality as more attraction-based, but I understand your feelings. I identify as a bisexual as I have been in love with both women and men, however, I am a woman who is married to a man, so I ended up in a heterosexual relationship and people see me as a heterosexual even though that is not necessarily the case.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok well here's mine (it's a bit of a mess lol)

identity_spectrum_template_by_verganza_de_sasu.png

FYI I don't believe in the concept of gender identity as an integral part of a person: If I don't care about the gender of the person I love (pansexual) why should I worry over my own gender? (also, the reason I put the orientation slider a bit toward "attracted to male" is because although I am more attracted to masculinity, I am still neutral in terms of gender itself, if that makes sense lol...)

• 5 months later...