Custom Profile Bsckground Picture

Kisecchi

I have one question about profile background ! is there any size of pics to making our profile background fills with the pic? when we do go to customize profile and then clickin to page background there is some opinions like use image, use color and none ! chosing use image and submitting it and the point is the pic does not fill profile's background so we have to use it horizontal , vertical or with both which makes our profile background's pic doubled etc. I wanna know if there is any size that will make the pic fills profile background. I hope you guys understand what I mean :p

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• Key

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if it would be a single image as profile backgrounds, that image should be huge and your profile most likely wouldn't load or it would load really really slow. I know it would look good with a single image, but those with a bit slower connections wouldn't be able to load your profile.

• Like 2